Hello there everypony!

CodyBlaze

Hello there everypony, everyone, minna etc etc. I am new here and I do hope we all can get along and have some fun. I did read the rules and such and I hope we can be friends. My only few questions I have are slim but I just wanna know a few things is all. X3

How do the rps work?

Can I post other content that's not mlp related too? Plus I know not to post anything rude, disgusing etc etc.

And how is minna today? And minna means Everyone in Japanese. I speak a little bit. :3

Hai thar~

1. RPs; I've yet to jump in one outside a PM, but I think you just post.

2. Yep. Under the 'General Discussion' Forum.

3. I'm doing swell, you? :3

Cheers~

Kodokuna Haisha

Awesome! thanks. And I'm doing okay. Got work tomorrow. Ugh..... But besides all that I'm also very happy. I got my new video game in the mail a few days ago and it's been the most fun I've had in awhile. I only need to wait for a few more days until the free dlc for the game comes out. Then the real fun and challenge can begin. :3

It's called Kamen Rider Battride War. It's kinda like Dynasty Warriors game style but the characters are based on a japanese series called Kamen Rider. The show has been going on in japan since the 1980's. And it's the second show I'm invested in. First being MLP:FIM. It's very fun, entertaining, and not to mention really kicking out with hind-legs awesome.

No, sadly. My friend has been in it for many years, and he wants me to watch all of it. ^^;

I've only seen a few episodes of Kamen Rider W, and I liked the episodes I saw.

Also, I saw the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider crossover, and though the climax was super cheesy and idiotic, I found it to be quite awesome. :3

I did read the rules

And how is minna today? And minna means Everyone in Japanese. I speak a little bit. :3

Are you sure you've read the rules? Maybe you should give them another once-over, just to make sure! Welcome, all the same.

Roleplay works in our roleplay area -- you design a character and play them in thread, located in our roleplay area. I recommend poking around Free for All to get an idea of what it's about, and moving on to the other, advanced roleplay type that we host if you're interested.

Thanks you three! ^w^ And Yes I'll give the rules another go just in case. And as for the costumes and designs of SS/PR/KR that's a tough one. Cause some do beat others more than the rest. Me I like them all still. Expecially Kyoryuger, Wizard, and OOO.

I can also give you a facebook page that's uploads the newest episode of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai plus movies. The only problem is sometimes the videos get erased by facebook or youtube. But other than that they're my main source material for those shows.

Lol, it's fine. My friend provides them to me; thanks for the kind offer!

Though, with a series that has over fifty episodes and various movies per Kamen Rider, I don't think I'm going to be able to finish all of it soon. ^^;

Oh that's fine. And I understand. Me where ever I start at is where I'l only start at. For Kamen Rider I started on Kabuto/Den-O/Kiva. And those will be the only series I ever go back to. And as for SS I started around Gokaiger. so I won't be going to any other one before that unless I get very bored.