Hello there everypony!

CodyBlaze

How do the rps work?

Depends on the RP thread in question; always make an attempt to locate the rules (if any) for a thread before jumping in. :)

I'll give it a look when I can. Besides my Kamen Rider Game I am busy with work, rps on facebook, and my stories. So lately I can only watch it when either I completely free or very bored. X3 Also Bellosh101 and Rosewind. I was wondering about your opinion on my oc's rp application. I would like to know what you think of him and if there is anything I should change or put more detail on it? The reason I ask is I am curious on other's opinion so that way I can get better at it. Plus due to my aspergers my creative talent gets blocked alot.

I'll give it a look when I can. Besides my Kamen Rider Game I am busy with work, rps on facebook, and my stories. So lately I can only watch it when either I completely free or very bored. X3 Also Bellosh101 and Rosewind. I was wondering about your opinion on my oc's rp application. I would like to know what you think of him and if there is anything I should change or put more detail on it? The reason I ask is I am curious on other's opinion so that way I can get better at it. Plus due to my aspergers my creative talent gets blocked alot.

Check back to your application often. World of Equestria roleplay demands character design that is specific to the canon of Friendship is Magic, so you may need to make some changes, which our Helper team will be advising you on in short order. You can roleplay in Free for All right now if that process doesn't seem appealing to you, as that area does not require an application.

Alright I understand. And I don't mind rping in Free of All or World of Equestria. I can rp in either one. My only little problem is details. I have rped before but I don't put much detail in my rps. I mostly just talk with my oc or get to the point in details. Which is due to my aspergers. But I know thanks to this site I will be getting better in it.

I understand that Aspergers can be a challenge for people that have it, as you think differently from other minds. This can make roleplay a challenge especially, but I think you will do fine. We have other users on this site that also have the same syndrome, and roleplay quite well.

Welcome to Canterlot Air Flight .... wait! Oops, this is a forum, my bad. Enjoy your stay. ;)

-----

Oops, I've think I mistaken for the first page. Anyway, hope you're having fun so far.

Edited by arrowghost