Is this site still active?

VioletAllure

There isn't a hiatus! New apps getting approved depend on a few different elements coming together. The application process varies in length depending on how much editing the apps need, the activity of the users, and the activity of staff. Please be patient while you wait for the approval of your character and keep in mind that staff are volunteers with responsibilities and lives outside of Canterlot. c:

I do understand, but its a little disheartening.I'm just super-excited. I just want someponies app to get approved, so I can imagine im moving up the list .

(Also may I ask if its ok to comment on people's characters before I have one approved myself? I know I love getting feedback :) )

I don't see why it would be an issue. Just make sure to read the Elements of Honesty page and follow that.

And don't let yourself get disheartened! Canterlot's a big site and there has been a large influx of players recently - staffers are working hard and doing their best! There's a bit of a wait involved with the application process but if you're excited to get going you can always dip into the Free for All boards to join or start something. c:

• Like 1

We always take our time and great care with an application, we don't just stamp willy nilly and lickety split ! We have to make sure that WOE apps match up to WOE'S slighty strict rp standards :)

We appreciate your eagerness to join our game, but I do beseech you to be patient, and remember a lot of us do this out of love for the site but it's not the only thing we do here :) We have Rps, and other things that have no relation to applications that we do as well :)