For the Crystal Empire! (open)

It had been one month since King Sombra had taken over. Hammer, a gray Earth pony with a messy brown mane, had been a blacksmith before Sombra came. Now, he forged and repaired equipment for the resistance, a group of Crystal ponies that escaped Sombra's initial attack. It was too dangerous to have any camps in the city itself, so they were forced to take shelter in the Crystal Chasm. How far down it went, nopony knew, but hopefully Sombra wouldn't be able to find them here. Hammer walked over the the edge and stared up through the opening of the chasm at the black sky. There hadn't been a blue sky for too long. He walked over to his forge and lit it up, looking around at the other ponies in the cave.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vision had traveled back in time because of a time traveling spell he learned and saw every thing and was in the cave looking up. his powers were going of because of all the gems around him and he couldnt control it for very long and he came back in time to find one of the 6 gems he was looking for and had found a clue saying its was lost a long time ago.he couldnt say anything about the futer and stayed out of sight.

As Hammer looked around the cave, he noticed that none of his comrades were around. "Hmmph." Hammer grumbled to himself, "They better be out finding us more food! Otherwise, there's no way we'll retake the Empire." At that point, a strong wind blew through the cave and put out his forge. Muttering under his breath, he attempted to relight it, but the fire crystals Hammer used for his forge were being especially troublesome. "Blast!" He said angrily. He would have to go deeper into the cave to mine more for his forge. But, he just wanted one last look at that grey sky first. "Don't worry, I'll save you..." He said, staring at the sky, before going to retrieve his pickaxe from it's resting place at the forge.

vision looked and thought to himself to help out since he is not destroying the timeline because if he did he wouldnt be there and so he took out a fire gem and lit the forge and he was not hidden in the shadows.and he was going through his items with his magic

Cyprus, a light blue stallion with a short cropped mane of white, slipped silently into the chasm. He hissed in relief as the icy tendrils of wind left his coat. Over his back was a painfully thin saddlebag, containing a handful of nuts and frozen shoots which he knew to be edible. These were the meagre findings he had managed to dig up here and there. The darkness that Sombra brought with him had taken it's toll on the flora and fauna that once so richly surrounded the Crystal Empire.

"I'm back," He called out lowly, his voice echoing endlessly into the chasm. "I've got food as well. It isn't much but it beats nothing." There was no hint of joviality in his tone, even though her had been one of the happiest stallions ever just a mere month ago. It was amazing what could happen in a mere month.

"Cyprus," Hammer called back over his shoulder, "glad to hear you're okay." Hammer, too, felt the sadness that tinged the stallion's voice. At that moment, Hammer's forge sprang back to life, and across the forge was a unicorn! Instinctively, Hammer grabbed his, well, his hammer, and growled "You! Who are you, and how did you find this place!?"

im from a far away place and i found this place with my power and i cant tell u who i am but i can tell u my name is vision and because im here on a secret mission to help you guys out with this rebellion or u can kick me out and not use my help to defeat the evil king. he pulled out a book from his pack and it was old. i found this when i went through a libary one day and found this book telling sombra weakness but its in a secret code.

(Well, you don't have to stop, just, I read you're character's submission, so I could get a better understanding of who I was looking at, and this doesn't sound like the Vision you submitted at all. While I know in this FFA role-play you don't have to follow any particular guides, you're playing like you have everything in the world with your character right now. You started off good, but then the fire crystal started to make it a bit rocky, and then the weapons just seemed to completely dismantle your story. Just my perspective, but, yeah.)

Cyprus glanced at the two conversing rather skeptically. Talks of codes and weaknesses didn't seem to cut it for him. He was always one for the plain simple truth, but if Hammer wanted to go with it, he would as well. "It sounds sketchy." He stated, emptying his pack a safe distance away from the fire. Could they afford another mouth to feed? His moss coloured eyes glanced at the food calculatively, and then back to the one who called himself Vision. It would put a strain, but if the others really believed he could help, then who was he to object? "I suppose if the others are fine with it, I'll go along too."

Ok and dont worry about your food storage I brought my own food so u guys wont worry and I will give u half of my food if u want. Ok there is a book in the libary that can help with the lock on the book and as I said in code I meant the way to open it is to use a code on the front of the book. King sombra locked the book and this book is his diary.

"I suppose if the others are fine with it, I'll go along too." Was Cyprus' reply. Hammer nodded in agreement, but he didn't know how long they could wait to make a decision. "Let me ask you something Vision. Why are you here? We all have our reasons, but what's yours?"

The stallion frowned slightly at Vision's explanation, suddenly feeling more dubious than ever. How did he get King Sombra's diary if he was from so far away? How did he even find it? Did Sombra even have a diary? It seemed very unlikely. Yet, what were the odds of this stranger managing to steal one of Sombra's book right from under his nose? If, by a chance, he was a defector from Sombra, how would they be able to trust him? So many questions, yet he couldn't voice them all.

"For it to be his diary seems to be highly suspicious. How did you get it from him?" Cyprus asked Vision, eyes staring- glaring, more like, at him. His tone was not merely question but full of veiled hostility and hidden accusations.

I hate using this form but if you want I will show you. He starts to glow and he grew wings and looked bigger and he was an alicorn and 4 stones of different colours was in front of him.vision:im looking for the fifth alicorn element and im vision the alicorn of gems and im on a misson to collect them for the two princesses do you want to learn more lets finish the revelotion first and I will tell you more and I got his diary when I was randomly teleporting and I will never work for sombra even if he controls me

OOC: I'm sorry, but would you mind not using 'u' as a substitute for 'you'? I know it may be more convenient for you, but I find it rather annoying. It's just two letters. :)