For the Crystal Empire! (open)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooc: okay:) ill tell you. Bit about Eleanor. She is a grey earth pony with long black wavy hair. Her cutie mark is a cello and a music note because her talent is playing the cello. She has bright blue eyes and she is often sad. She is quite lonely.

Eleanor sat in the grass staring at her hooves quietly.

(Singapore, also, sorry for my unplanned inactivity. i've recently attended a regional youth conference and hadn't expected it to be so tiring. If we want to continue with this RP, I do believe it's Smartie's turn to post.)

(Right.)

Just as quickly as he had appeared, Vision was gone. The only thing that kept Hammer from believing he had imagined Vision was the book that had been left behind.

"We might as well see what this thing says." Hammer said, opening the book. Hammer's jaw dropped. The book was undoubtedly old, and the cover had nearly fallen off, but it was something else that had him in awe. The first date in the book was today, and it gave striking detail, not only of what today was like, but of the events that would transpire on this day.

The voices quickly disappeared, and it appeared that Vision, the alicorn, had left. Could it all have been a dream? Cyprus trotted over to Hammer and peered over his shoulder. His eyes widened slightly at the very same thing that the other stallion had saw. The book was so old.... Could it have been an elaborate prank? No, who would play a prank like this? The stallion struggled to wrap his mind around it.

"Hey, come see this," He called softly to the other ponies who were in the vicinity. He wanted to know what they thought of it all. "Hammer," Cyprus nudged him lightly with his nose, "knowing one's future is dangerous, not to mention, if somepony meddles with destiny, who knows what could happen?

ooc: sorry Ive been busy

Eleanor responded to Cyprus's call to head over and she slowly walked over to were the two were. She had no idea what was going on. "Can someone explain to me whats going on here?" she asked.

"What we do here- in the present, affects the future." Cyprus argued mildly, quite a show of emotion for the normally calm and stoic stallion. "We just need to plan our next few choices out carefully." His mind was spinning and churning with half formed ideas and a few servings of doubt and hope. Was this rebellion doomed to fail, or destined to succeed? Perhaps knowing what measures they took and their consequences would help counteract a possible negative outcome. But no, what if every step they took only led them closer to their deaths? "Nevermind," Cyprus sighed, returning to his usual demeanour, "I guess we just have to wait and see what comes next. Maybe, just maybe, things will work out right for once."