Canterlot High (Equestria Girls RP)

( I can no spell.....See!?)

Silver looked to Steel as he was given the 20 dollars. He smiled at him once again, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Hey thanks man, I owe ya." [/colour]He said as he turned to go get another meal.

Deus had Stood at the other end of the room he had been beaten and his pride was hurt. He didnt bother to look at anybody (Anypony). He kept his gaze low. Why did he turn out this way? Maybe Silver was right after all.

He looked up to Steel when he Said no hard feelings and Handed him 50 dollars to buy a few more cards. He looked at Steel for a few moments then took the Money as a Good gesture. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey.....um thanks.....It wont totally replace the card but.....It will help.......Tell silver im sorry for me will you? Coach is waiting for me." [/colour]He said giving Him a bro fist. He turned and walked out of the cafeteria.

Silver had returned to his seat. He sat down and began to eat the sloppy joe he had bought with the money Steel had given him. He Liked Steel, he was kinder than others. He Wiped his mouth with a napkin before Getting a look of A girl with Cyan skin and Rainbow hair. She was Kicking a soccerball along while tossing a football in the air. He watched her for a few moments, He smiled when she nodded to him. He looked back down at his food. Did he have a crush on her? He hadnt even seen her for more than 4 seconds and he already liked her. He brushed it off and continued to eat.

Steel then returned to Silver and sat down with his cola, letting out a relaxed sigh as he sat

"Hey, Deus wanted me to tell you that he was sorry. Though I personally feel it's better for you two to come face to face and talk things out." He said, taking a drink as he stood back up and pondered whether or not he was going to try and talk to Fluttershy.

A puff of smoke came from the kitchen and Scribble and the cooks stumbled out coughing. Winter came out soon afterwards with soot on her face and her hair sticking up every which way. "Winter I told you that wasn't a good idea!" Scribble said in between coughs as Winter scoffed. "I didn't have the right tools and ingredients to make a Baked Alaska that's all!" Winter said turning away and folding her arms.

Scribble stared at her friend exasperated, "That was a industrial kitchen! What more would you need?" Scribble said waving her arms about as Winter blushed slightly. "I don't know but I still would've done better at home!" Winter said as Scribble rolled her eyes and mumbled about it would result the same way at her house as well.

Scribble sighed and then said "Whatever I'm gonna see if my stew survived." Scribble said before turning to the cooks and leaning over and whispering loudly "Sorry about my friend, she's a little slow in the head." She said before running back into the kitchen.

Steel looked over to them argue, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle, he decided then he was going to sit next to fluttershy... He'd feel proud of himself even if he could just get "hi" out. He sat down next to Fluttershy, trying not to show his bashfulness

"Um.. H-hello..." He said with a thick accent to her.

(Anyone mind doing Fluttershy please? :3 )

((Y'know, I'm tempted to take a canonical pony, but there's no indication of whether or not this takes place before or after the movie. Without that knowledge, I can't.

... And, funnily enough, Fluttershy was exactly whom. Once I have that timeframe, I'll play her for ya.))

((If you say so...))

The young yellow-skinned girl had been shortly sitting down this point. It was her own personal portion to sit at. She wasn't all that brave in terms of approaching anyone else. She was getting relaxed, when she was surprised by the voice of... a person, which was enough to surprise her.

"Ah...!"

She carefully turned her head in his direction, with one of her eyes being almost impossible to see from his angle. ".............................. Hello..."

"..."

It baffled the girl that he attempted this socialness as he was doing now. Her bashful nature was well-known around the school, which was the cause of very mixed reception for her school reputation. And yet, here she was, being... shyly approached...?

"U-Um... My name is... Fluttershy..."

She very lightly held her own hand out in front of her as well, but she did not grab his. It seems that this would be a battle of the shyness...

"F-Fluttershy... Da... I know..." He stuttered, his blush getting heavier, "we're in physics together..." He said, his accent started to get harder to understand, though his hand gently grasped around hers in sort of a gentlemanly handshake. and his touch was strong, yet

Gentle... And quite flattering so to speak.

She did not move her arm to the motions of his hand, only allowing it to be moved by his own.

She gave a very forced light smile as her head seemed to cower back, as though it wanted to jump off and grow a different body just to get out of this situation.

"Oh... physics... right..."

She tried to say or ask more. She really did. But if he listened carefully, he may hear a light squeal exit where a word should have been. She didn't understand this guy and why he was blushing, and the butterflies beating the edges of her tummy made her want to just vanish.

He looked at some fliers that laid on the table asking for volunteers to the animal shelter, he totally forgot that his hand still held hers and he picked one of them up with the other hand.

"Oh, chto eto? What is this?" He asked very curiously, reading over it.

"...

..."

She stared at her hand he held by the handshake.

Letting go any time would be nice...

"...! Ah...!"

She held the flyer out in front of herself, with a noticeable shift in tone. "The poor, defenseless creatures of the animal shelter! So many of them so desperately need a new home... a new family to call their own...! But nobody seems interested in giving them their own homes...

... Oh! Would you be interested in visiting the animal shelter and finding an adorable little animal to call your own...?"

She stared at him with hopeful eyes and a light smile. She too seemed to forget the continuing hand-grip.

"And why wouldn't I?" He chuckled warmly, "I do want a couple of pets..." He then smiled back to her, "you seem to know a thing or two about animals... Wanna help me with picking some to take home?" He asked, he didnt wanna accidentally take a pet home that would be sad with him.

Silverbolt had finnished his meal and had nodded to Steel as he said that he and Deus should make up for their differences. He didnt realy intend to do so until later. He Watched Steel go and talk to fluttershy while The two girls from before Floundered about around the kitchen. He got up carrying his tray with him and Dumped the left overs into a trash can. He Turned around before running into someone. He let out a surprised oomph before falling to the ground. He rubbed his face and looked up. "Im so sorry.....are u ok?" The person asked. He noticed the person he had run into was Cloud Chaser from Biology. He nodded to her while still rubbing his chin. She laughed and helped him to his feet. " Are u sure?" She asked Him once again.

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Yea im ok.....Thanks Cloud Chaser.....Sorry for that." [/colour]Silver bolt chuckled.

Cloud Chaser smiled to him "Well ok if your sure.....So whats up?"

[colour=#A9A9A9]"Nothing much really, just finnished eating and watching Steel talk to Fluttershy....thats about it." [/colour]Silverbolt replied.

Cloud Chaser looked over to Steel and Fluttershy and nodded. " Maybe they will get to like eachother eh? Well anyways sorry about that. I gotta go talk to Flitter. Talk to you later!" She said as she walked away.

Silverbolt felt butterflies float in his stomach. What was up with him today? He couldnt place it. He Looked to Steel and Fluttershy, he decided to Sit nearby and Listen for a few moments. He knew better than to Eavesdrop but he had nothing better to do.

He Sat down at the far end of the table and began to listen in.

Scribble flopped down beside Silverbolt eating some stew and a weird smoking piece of black char (winter's baked alaska). "So, what's up?" Scribble said swallowing her food. Scribble looked over at Steel noticing his anger. "Whoa, what's he mad about?" Scribble questioned, Winter was in the bathroom trying to clean up, so without Winter around she didn't have much anyone to talk to.

Meanwhile, Winter walked out of the bathroom looking and feeling much better.

"And Scribble laughed at me for bringing extra clothes. Hah, I showed her." She said smirking to herself as she turned around the corner only to run into someone who felt like a brick wall. And that of course caused her to fall on her behind from the sheer force of impact.

Silver Glanced over to Steel and winked slightly at his Angry remark. He Looked to see who sat next to him, it was One of the girls from earlier. She was eating a piece of what seemed to be coal. [colour=#A9A9A9]"Nothing....just listening in thats all." [/colour]He said in a quieter tone Trying not to have steel hear. He smiled to her, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Where is your friend?"[/colour]

"Ooo, he doesn't seem to like that." Scribble said taking another bite out of the charcoal cake. "I think she went to the bathroom to get cleaned up, she kinda caused a mess in the kitchen. But... It usually doesn't take this long for her to get back." Scribble said thoughtfully after swallowing the piece.

"Ow, that hurt." Winter said still on the ground, hitting tile floor wasn't not all that great if you asked her. She slowly looked up to see who it was..

Scribble looked up from her food and smiled, "The name is Random Scribble, but everyone just calls me Scribble." She said then blinked "By the way, I have no idea what your name is." Scribble said just now realizing that.

Silverbolt nodded, [colour=#A9A9A9]"Nice to meet you....Im Silverbolt." [/colour]He said shaking her hand. He Looked back to Steel to see how things were going. As usual.....good..... He Turned back to Scribble, [colour=#A9A9A9]"So what are your intrests if you dont mind me asking." [/colour]He said to her with a warm smile.

You know the shyness our pink-haired girl had overcome? You know that request she was about to accept. Well, the arrival of these new strangers interrupted her answer, and returned the butterflies lightly.

She didn't bashfully turn away this time, though. Her mind was still on the topic of the animal shelter.

She held up on of the fliers in front of her. It would quickly be noticed by the otjers around her most likely. First one to look at her would witness Flutterhy give a very awkward smile and a light squee (Stare-Master style) in all its non-existent glory.