Ask Bluemoon, DreamySunday, and Caralot!

OOC: Alright I'll get this out of the way first, No I will not make a tumblr. Reasons being I can't draw, and I have no idea how to work a tumblr. Anyway, This spam thread ask blog is for my OCs. Questions will be directed toward one of them, two of them or all of them. Any questions that you would like to ask me can be asked in PMs. Also please follow the rules of the site and ask blog but most of all enjoy yourself. Now onto the(breif)introductions :) (

Rule 1 : Obey forum rules

Rule 2 : Always have a question in your post

Bluemoon: Hello Everypony! My name is Bluemoon, I enjoy traveling, Camping, Seeing and learning new things, and foreign foods. I'm very excited for this to get started, and I hope my answer satisfy your questions.

DreamySunday: Hi Readers. How are you? That's good, that's good. Unless you're not doing to good then I guess that sucks. Anyway, that's beyond the point, I live in and run a modest ice cream shop and I'm Sort of obssesed with the paranormal.

Caralot: Hey there all of you lovely ponies! I'm very excited about this Ask thing. It sounds like it could be a blast! To give you all a small description of who I am. I Work as a Vet at the Veteranary hospital in Dodge junction. I like all the critters big and small,

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, this question is for Dreamy, have you had any particular contact with the supernatural and if not, are you actively attempting to do so?

DreamySunday: Unfortunately no. Not yet anyway, But I will find Something one day! Whether it be a Werewolf, a Vampony, Or even a Ghost, Which I'm pretty sure one haunts my freezer room. I will find something Eventually. Now I'm off to the freezer room!

My question is for Bluemoon. How do you get your mane to have such a dazzling appearance?

Bluemoon: Oh well I just give it a good brushing Daily. And you have no idea how good spring water is for your mane. Now if you're talking about the little white speckles, That's the brand of Shampoo I use that does that. I Think it makes my Mane look Lovely and Different.

My question's for Bluemoon.
What's the most exciting place you've traveled to?

Bluemoon: Hmmm. Off the top of my head, I'd have to say the top of mountain that Canterlot rest on. It is Fantastic, and the view. Oh it is to DIE for. it can be a little difficult to get up their but it is worth it Every single time.

Hmmm. Off the top of my head, I'd have to say the top of mountain that Canterlot rest on. It is Fantastic, and the view. Oh it is to DIE for. it can be a little dificult to get up their but it is worth it Every single time.

Regal: Have you travelled those mountains a lot? My Uncle Oreville lives near a mine in that range.

For Caralot:

Hiya!! I'm the very first person to ask you a question!! How does this make you feel?

For BlueMoon:

What is the most foreign and/or strangest thing you have ever eaten?

For DreamySunday:

What's your favorite ice cream flavour? Or do you not like ice cream? Wait, of course you love ice cream! If you didn't, why would you work at an ice cream parlor?

For Dreamy, what is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

DreamySunday: Oh that is a hard one. I Very much like cookie and cream. But them mint chip is super awesome too. Oh then their's French Vanilla that is also Fantastic!. Hmmm, but then their's The fruit punch like ones... I'll get back to you on that one.

For Caralot:
Hiya!! I'm the very first person to ask you a question!! How does this make you feel?

Caralot: Very Excited Actually! Although I understand why people want to ask the others questions, They are amazing after all!

For BlueMoon:
What is the most foreign and/or strangest thing you have ever eaten?

Bluemoon : Well When you've travelled as long as I have and when you think the way I do nothing is ever really strange. But as for foreign, I've gone to the Zebra home land before and that was Really Cool! They had some Fresh Savanha Grass that was absolutly Delicious! Wish I had taken some with me

For DreamySunday:
What's your favorite ice cream flavour? Or do you not like ice cream? Wait, of course you love ice cream! If you didn't, why would you work at an ice cream parlor?

DreamySunday : Read above post. If I didn't like Ice cream why would I Own and live in an Ice cream shop? Exactly!

[colour=#40E0D0]Bluemoon [/colour]: I try to go there atleast once a year. Although Oddly enough I've never noticed a mine anywhere. Maybe one day you could show me.

Regal to Bluemoon: It's on the far side of the mountain, I visit there a few times a year to see my aunty and uncle :) What is the furthest place from Canterlot you've ever been? I don't travel much.

Sorry Dreamy, but you already have another ask topic going. If you'd like to answer in character there, please feel free. One ask topic per person really is enough for this sub-forum. Thanks for your understanding!

Edit: Unlocking this one since the other Ask topic is retired. Enjoy!

[colour=#40e0d0]Bluemoon[/colour] : Well I Went to the Clopton Shores acouple Times. The water is amazing! Looks and feels great. I even Brought a Jar of sand back from there. Also, I did see a lot of handsome stallions there too. Teehee

Regal: Oh I've never seen the ocean. I may have to take a vacation at the beach. To you know... see the sand. :blush: So um, do you prefer big cities or small towns?

Regal: Oh I've never seen the ocean. I may have to take a vacation at the beach. To you know... see the sand. :blush: So um, do you prefer big cities or small towns?

Bluemoon : Small Towns Definetly. I mean, Big Cities are Awesome and all, But Small Towns tend to have more culture and a lot of Friendly and Welcoming faces.

to all: do you play video games?

Bluemoon: What's That? Is it a Game you play on film? Because that sounds pretty Interesting.

DreamySunday: Never heard of'em. So I guess my answer is no

Caralot: No, I don't think so. But that does sound really fun!. Maybe you could show how one day.

OOC : I'm with the head canon that video games do not exist in Equestria :)
  • 1 month later...

Archived