Ask Bluemoon, DreamySunday, and Caralot!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caralot your now tied with bluemoon. *tosses bag of bits to caralot* ok next one:

There is a tunnel in the side of a hill. It is only big enough to hold one train, and has only one track. Two trains going the opposite direction entered the tunnel at exactly 8:00 and both left the tunnel on the opposite side wich they came in 3 min. later, with no collision. How?

well since you all answered at the same time no one gets the point or the bits. next riddle Sundayyou need this to get in the game:

A panda is at a restaurant. when he's done eating he shoots the waiter then walks out. the police ponies stop him and ask him why he did it. the panda responses with "look me up in the dictionary." What does it mean?

well since you all answered at the same time no one gets the point or the bits. next riddle Sundayyou need this to get in the game:

A panda is at a restaurant. when he's done eating he shoots the waiter then walks out. the police ponies stop him and ask him why he did it. the panda responses with "look me up in the dictionary." What does it mean?

ALL : I have no idea sorry.

OOC I had to look it up and even then I couldn't find anything :/

who ever answers this wins.

1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colours. 2. In each house lives a person of different nationality 3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet. THE QUESTION: WHO OWNS THE FISH? HINTS 1. The Brit lives in a Red house. 2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets. 3. The Dane drinks tea. 4. The green house is next to, and on the left of the white house. 5. The owner of the Green house Drinks coffee. 6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds. 7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill. 8. The man living in the center house drinks milk. 9. The Norwegian lives in the first house. 10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats. 11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill. 12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer. 13. The German smokes Prince. 14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house. 15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.

Good luck.

im going to make this a challange. sorry but you have 12 hours. also your not allowed to look up the answer online or through other sources. this is a riddle you three need to figure out on your own or together you all wish. so now for the question of this post. how badly do the 3 of you want to kill me?

Bluemoon: At any time during your travels, do you ever feel that you're missing the good old fashioned adventurer's sword or something similar? Does there ever come a feeling where something just might be missing?

Caralot: I'm surprised you didn't see that small play on words coming. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Anyway, I figured that perhaps if you are associated with the preservation of all non-pony organisms and their lives, that you may also be into philosophy--even just a tiny bit. My question is simple yet it can bear more weight than it appears to: Can good exist without evil?

DreamySunday: Would you chase a white rabbit if you ever saw one?

its all logic and can be done on a piece of paper. secondly you would have gotten the first if you watched the amazing show called "scrubs." Third this is for a grand prize of the fact you solved a riddle that only 2% of the earths population has solved. fourthly this is my last riddle. fifthly this is my question how is your day you 3?

Bluemoon: At any time during your travels, do you ever feel that you're missing the good old fashioned adventurer's sword or something similar? Does there ever come a feeling where something just might be missing?

Bluemoon : Well I travel alone most of the time So sometimes I guess I am missing company. but I usually see a lot of ponies on my travel so I have no shortage of contact with others. I just miss my friends and family sometimes. As for a sword, I don't carry a weapon around unless I know I'm going somewhere dangerous.

Caralot: I'm surprised you didn't see that small play on words coming. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Anyway, I figured that perhaps if you are associated with the preservation of all non-pony organisms and their lives, that you may also be into philosophy--even just a tiny bit. My question is simple yet it can bear more weight than it appears to: Can good exist without evil?

Caralot : No I don't think one could exist without the other. Nearly everything has a counter weight and Good is not one of the exceptions. So there will always be evil just like their will always be good. Also, I know I should have seen it coming. But I trusted you not to do that *sniffle*

DreamySunday: Would you chase a white rabbit if you ever saw one?

DreamySunday : Why would I chase a white rabbit? It's a just a harmless little rodent. Well saying that I guess their are two that I would chase and those are this one mares rabbit his name is Angel and that's because he's a jerk. and the other would be if I saw a rabbit in a fancy getting up that's concerned about being late.

its all logic and can be done on a piece of paper. secondly you would have gotten the first if you watched the amazing show called "scrubs." Third this is for a grand prize of the fact you solved a riddle that only 2% of the earths population has solved. fourthly this is my last riddle. fifthly this is my question how is your day you 3?

OOC I'm awful at riddles, I don't like scrubs the third and fourth thing I don't understand and the fifth I will get them to answer.

Bluemoon : My day was pretty exciting I finally got to Hoofington after three days of travel. My poor wittle legs finally get to rest

Caralot : Today was highlight of the week, After two day of intensive care the veterinarian I work at was able to reunitea foal with her beloved puppy. it was beautiful to see the emotional connection between them

DreamySunday : My day was less then stellar. Some kids came into the store and had a taste sample of like all of my ice cream flavours and then left without purchasing anything! It's ponies like them that make me seriously consider removing the taste sample option from the menu.

dreamy i think you need a diet. your eating to much ice cream. but i know its not fair making sompony diet alone so i decided to be your diet buddy. ready for laps?

DreamySunday : *Gasp, Scrunch face* Are you calling me fat!? *pokes belly*

Bluemoon : Pfft Bahahahaha!

DreamySunday : Quiet you! Gah! I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go to the apple farm to calm down.

dreamy i think you need a diet. your eating to much ice cream. but i know its not fair making sompony diet alone so i decided to be your diet buddy. ready for laps?

Too much... ice cream?! There is no such thing!

DreamySunday : *Gasp, Scrunch face* Are you calling me fat!? *pokes belly*

Puzzle you never ever imply a lady is overweight, it's uncouth and hurtful. Hmph.

Now for a question... What are all of your feelings on hooficures?

do the 3 of you have crushes?

Bluemoon : No I don't. And I've never really fallen for anyone. Every Stallion I've ever had interest in always wants to settle down and relax, and well, I can't do that! I need someone who's willing to follow me on my adventures and maybe take me on a couple too, not somepony who wants to to stay in one permenant place.

Caralot : Well no not right now. but even if I did I probably wouldn't approach him for a while since I tend to be love proned as in I tend to "fall in love every other week" which is admitadly silly but I can't help it. my emotions are just weird like that.

DeramySunday : Nope and honestly, I can't say that I've been looking to hard for them either. I mean I've just been so busy with the shop and....Stuff.

Archived