Ask Bluemoon, DreamySunday, and Caralot!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bluemoon : If I have to pick just one person then I guess I'd have to go with a character from a *Book I read named Edwind Kenwhinny* Since he seems to know a thing or two about boating.

DreamySunday : Oh Hoofbeard** No Doupt about it. And it's not just because he's Handsome!. He's a famous pirate that has been searching for the wandering X. Although he has sort of gone completly mad so maybe he's not the best choice

Caralot : Well I live in Dodge Junction... So I don't know much about the water. Maybe you couls be my first mate and teach me?

*Edward Kenway From assassin's creed 4

**pony comic refrence!

I can generously offer some inquiry for all three! The addressed will be listed in alphabetical order, because ice cream.

Bluemoon: Would you say that you have a sort of adventurous fume to you when you travel? Simply put, do you feel inclined to explore every nook-and-cranny of any new place you discover on your own?

Caralot: What do you think is the most exciting part about your line of work? Do you care a lot about your patients?

DreamySunday: Is that Slender Mane behind you?

I can generously offer some inquiry for all three! The addressed will be listed in alphabetical order, because ice cream.

Bluemoon: Would you say that you have a sort of adventurous fume to you when you travel? Simply put, do you feel inclined to explore every nook-and-cranny of any new place you discover on your own?

Bluemoon : You pretty much hit the nail on the flat surface. I love to explore because I love to discover I liove to experience and see first hand things that make a place great, Maybe even discover some personal things on the way because how else will you know who you are if you don't try new things?

Caralot: What do you think is the most exciting part about your line of work? Do you care a lot about your patients?

The most Exciting part of my work is when I get to see my patients reunite with their masters it just gives me a rush to know that I help brighten someponies day and maybe even save a life It brings joy to my heart and a tear to my eye. So yes I would say that I Care a lo-...Did you just use my name in a word play?

DreamySunday: Is that Slender Mane behind you?

Slender mane!? Slender mane where!? Hey. There's no Slender mane there. *grumps*

Archived