Equestrian Girls

lunatastic

Opinions? I think the hate on it is stupid, no offense. I think you should watch it before judging it. One more thing, bronies awways post human versions of the ponies. But, when Hasbro makes human versions, it's wrong? Can I get your opinions, fellow bronies? :halo:

At first i was very skeptical of the whole thing, but after watching a couple of trailers I wasn’t so negative towards it anymore, and I’m definitely going to watch it. And I wholeheartedly agree with you that people should watch it before judging it, after all, that’s what we tell people when we recommend FIM to people.

On the issue of humanized ponies I personally don’t care that much. And honestly I don’t get what’s “wrong” with it.

I'll be skeptical until I see it. Even with the better trailers it just doesn't sit well with me. Im not hating on it. I'm just not convinced with the trailer which is the tool that is supposed to convince someone to watch it.

But we'll see. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

I think the reason why others flipped about the Equestrian Girls is because they don't look like what they expected them to look like. I stand by the view of Hasbro not wanting to seem a bit racist when it comes to their skin colour, so they kept their coat colour as their skin colour. Me, i am going to see it and thats when i will see for myself if it really is as bad as everyone is making it out. Keep an open mind about new change.

I think the reason why others flipped about the Equestrian Girls is because they don't look like what they expected them to look like. I stand by the view of Hasbro not wanting to seem a bit racist when it comes to their skin colour, so they kept their coat colour as their skin colour. Me, i am going to see it and thats when i will see for myself if it really is as bad as everyone is making it out. Keep an open mind about new change.

That's what I think too. Ive seen too much racial nonsense when I check out humanized fanart and how some people would argue to death over how one particular character just CANT be asian or black. I see it as Hasbro taking a neutral stance by giving the girls their coat colours which is fine by me. I would hate to see the serious backlash coming from the less tolerant bronies if Hasbro decided that Twilight was black or Rainbow Dash was mixed for example. Headcanons are serious business. :|

I havent had the chance to see the movie, but I think I'll wait for it to come out on DVD. It looks pretty cute in my opinion.

It was supposed to be a rumor but it was bad when the cutie marks were on their cheeks, but when apply on their respective clothes, it should not pose a problem as fans should know this character is who and such. Anyway, still can't watch it so far, but I'll be waiting for a source to share it out. :)

Like Jim Raynor once said, "Everyone's a critic!"

Well, to me, even before I watch it, there's a little fiasco going on and say they hate Flash Sentry and even pairing him with Twilight.

Worse is when Meghan twit to us and say he won't be a character in Season 4, that is just sad. :( If he can't play a role at least as a secondary character, please remain him as a background character instead, just like Derpy.

I enjoyed it. It did drag a little in the middle. It had a very crazy climax, and it had enough pony/continuity from S3 leading to S4 to make it interesting. I liked to see the various Equestria/Human analogues and Twilight's adaptations to it (crawling on grass, walking in on a guy in the bathroom, RD asking what "hands" are.) I caught myself grinning several times. It was cute. Yes, a lot of it did feel like "Yup, this is here to sell a toy," but if that's the status quo to accept for keeping FiM moving along as a lucrative series with more seasons to come, that's a price I'll willingly accept.

I'd give it a 7.5/10!

• Like 1

When I found the duration, I'm slightly disappointed, wish it was about 1:20 to 1:30 rather than 10 minutes shorter. Oh well... It's not easy to create movies the way we always wanted it. A 10 second animation also can take at least a week or less to finish.

I saw it in theaters.

And one of the things I liked the most about it was that it had a direct to tv movie feel rather than a legit theater production. This made it feel awesome that they were really playing it on the big screen. They could have easily just played it on tv now and still sold their product.

Fan service to the X-treme.