Partially RP-Related Question?

GingerbreadSpy

So, in the Edit Your Profile section, there's a place where you can post your character log. Well, I would like to do this. But I have managed to consistently fail each time I try. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I know it says that you can't post the whole link, so I did post it partially the way it demonstrates, but I still can't get it to save. I get this red box at the top where it says... "Location: The data you entered exceeds maximum allowed."

I can't seem to post my character names either.

For the log, make sure you're only inputing the unique section of the url (for you, it'd be: 15281-gbss-log). Do not enter the full url.

For the character names, make sure you're just entering the names, no profile links or code or anything like that. :)

• 2 weeks later...

When you set up your log, only paste in this: 15281-gbss-log/ Nothing else. Try that and see if it works.

I use Mozilla Firefox which doesn't have any issues with updating things. IE seems to be the worst for it.

Your log title seems short enough but you still can't enter it. The only thing I can think is maybe something isn't recognizing the fact you have a log, a glitch not on your Control Panel function but your Log. Perhaps you should make a second Log as a test and see if you can ad that.

At this point I'd send a PM to Autumn and Manestream carefully describing all of your issues. It sounds as though there is something corrupted in your profile.

Yeah, IE used to do strange things to me, like sometimes not accepting a post. I'd have to copy, hit refresh, and then paste it. Firefox seems to be better with little if any errors. Glad to see your log is up and running though.