Frenzied Factory Zone: Transportation Department (Sign-up in OOC Thread)

Bellosh

All clouds awaiting distribution sit tight in the Transportation Department, a storage area with one massive door between it and the wild blue yonder. When ready, the Weather Factory’s special courier service takes it upon themselves to ship the precious bundles of saturated water vapor off across all of Equestria. Only then do weather teams have access to the rainfall needed to douse their local communities.

Anypony wishing to work in TransportDep won’t last long if they can fly over long distances. Great care also needs to be taken by couriers to prevent the elements of nature from wreaking havoc on their shipments. Just because the sky look clear doesn’t mean that volunteers can afford to be care-free about their duties.....

OOC thread is here.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky Flare stood in the middle of the giant warehouse, looking around at the piles of clouds destined for parts unknown in Equestria. There were some places where the piles reached from the floor to the ceiling leaving an uneasy feeling about how exactly he and the rest of the transportation team would accomplish this.

[colour=#ff8c00]"So many clouds," [/colour]he said as he accidentally bumped into a stack, not looking where he was going. Suddenly a rain soaked cloud broke loose and fell directly upon the unaware pegasus like a water balloon, soaking him and turning his normally spiked mane and tail into a flat mess.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Smooth, Sky. Really smooth." [/colour]

Rainbow Dash paused outside the Transportation Department, making sure nopony could see her, and took in a deep breath, then let it out slowly, preparing herself 'between performances', as it were. Despite her bold front back at the main meeting that had so inspired so many ponies, including Princess Luna, she herself had butterflies in her stomach with how nervous she was. Another deep breath, slowly let it out. This was so very important. What if she screwed up? What if she gave it her best and it wasn't good enough? It wasn't like she could just Sonic Rainboom all the clouds into place - treat them too roughly, move them too quickly, and they'd tear apart, leaving tattered cirrocumulus across the sky. And Princess Luna wished to pull her away from it from time to time to ... go play cheerleader? Dash had never been a cheerleader! She hoped Luna wouldn't insist on her wearing some goofy little skirt. Deep breath, let it out slowly.

Still... it wasn't like she was lying back there. Exactly. She knew that if they were to succeed, it had to be first by BELIEVING they could succeed. If they let doubts seize hold of them, they'd hesitate, they'd panic, they'd lose their edge. They'd move too fast, be too jittery, make mistakes. They had to believe that they could do it... but they also had to realize the gravity, so they didn't slack off. That it was hard work, but they were good enough to overcome, if they gave it their all.

So. Rainbow Dash. Yes, you CAN do this, she told herself silently. She nodded in response to herself, flicked her wings open in a determined gesture as she steeled herself, and then lifted up and darted around the corner to enter TransDep, and nearly ran right into Sky Flare. [colour=#0000cd] "Whoop! Haha! Careful there, champ!"[/colour] she said, seeing him soaked. [colour=#0000cd] "We don't need VapDep angry at us for making more work for them! Delicate touch with these things. Map room's over there!"[/colour] she said, pointing off past some cloud stacks. [colour=#0000cd]"We're gathering in there to make plans!"[/colour]

Then she followed her own advice, her wings flapping lazily a few times as she slalomed between stacks of clouds, set down lightly on the cloud floor, and walked into the little room in the middle of the giant open-air warehouse, where the distribution map was waiting for them. [colour=#0000cd]"Gather round!"[/colour] she gave a loud cry, enough to carry through most of the storage area.

As if things couldn't get worse, Rainbow Dash found the rain soaked Sky Flare there.

[colour=#ff8c00]Not a good first impression[/colour] he thought as to him first impressions were very important. But instead of yelling at him, the rainbow manned pegasus actually seemed alright at the little error.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Err... yeah sure Rainbow Dash. Guess I found out to watch those clouds the hard way," [/colour]he said sheepishly as his white face turned a little pink with embarrassment, [colour=#ff8c00]"So right, off to the map room then."[/colour]

Sky Flare floated through the open area, taking care not to knock over any other clouds. There would be no fancy stunts for him, at least until he got out into the open. He approached the map room and was amazed at the giant map of Equestria that took up the one wall. He wondered where he would be needed to go and how great of a load he needed to bring to a certain place.

Say what you will, no one would be accusing Sky Sailing of undue haste. He'd been one of the first to start off towards the storage warehouse for the clouds, but he arrived in the middle of the pack. As he rode the drafts and breezes through the doors, tacking to avoid the cold breeze that came through the open doors. The cold storage warehouse he worked wasn't so large, and was colder, but the environment was normal enough to the sky-blue pegasus.

*[colour=#40e0d0]Huh, they're not just clouds, really. This is the lifeblood of Equestria, and the routes are veins...*[/colour] Metaphors would stick in his mind from time to time; sometimes tinged with the odd colour of sleep deprivation. He squirreled this one away for a future lyric, and drifted over to where the map was hanging. "[colour=#40e0d0]What's the plan, chief?[/colour]" He asked, calm like this was any other day at work, or like some part of him still felt as if he were dreaming.

• 2 weeks later...

(( I'm going to assume everypony got here. Anyone showing up later in the thread - you're already part of the crowd Dash is addressing. She's not delivering the safety lecture till everypony's here. ))

Dash stopped near the map and smiled out over the volunteers who had gathered to make sure Equestria got its weather delivered. She waited till every last pony was gathered, and there were no stragglers in far corners of the warehouse. [colour=#0000cd]"Good day, everypony! Glad to see you here! Thank you so much for showing up to lend a wing today. I'm sure the few extra bits of emergency pay will not go unappreciated either!" [/colour]She paused for the soft round of chuckles. [colour=#0000cd]"Now, before we start delivering to all corners, I'm going to go over the very basic things you need to remember while delivering weather! We're keeping it as simple as possible today, because we're lacking team leads with the necessary experience. SO!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"As soon as we're out of the warehouse, no matter what she said, we're getting rid of these helmets and coats! They're hazards, out there! No jewelry, no loose clothing, no headgear that restricts vision!"[/colour] She reached into a box and pulled out a leather cap and a pair of goggles. [colour=#0000cd]"THESE are your safety gear, and at no time should you be flying without it! Delivering weather is a lot different than taking a casual flight through the same territory! Moving the kind of mass of air creates a whole LOT of serious currents, turbulence, updrafts and downdrafts! It can leave tiny ice crystals scattered in the sky and complete white-outs! And that's not even counting the added troubles when we're trying to move through mountain ranges! You lose your vision or get caught by the wind because you ignore these safety measures, and you could end up head-first in a cliff or running into a team-mate and sending you both knocked senseless and plummeting to a very unpleasant sudden stop! If I see you without your safety gear, I don't care how much we need your help - I'm sending you home, and you can whistle for your emergency pay! If I see you working with someone who took off THEIR emergency gear, same deal!"[/colour]

She took a deep breath, let it out softly. [colour=#0000cd]"I'm serious. You forget EVERYTHING ELSE, you remember that! Keep your safety gear about you, keep yourself safe, keep your team-mates safe!"[/colour]

She put the leather cap and goggles back in the box, and started pacing in front of the pegasi.

[colour=#0000cd]"Now, warning signs. We'll have scouts out ahead, leaving warning markers in the sky where the weather is at its roughest! For those of you who were sleeping in Weather 101, back in primaries school, that means rainbows! You see a rainbow, you fly wide - that's some rough weather and no mistake! No place for newbies! You can get thrown about in there, and have a whole load of clouds torn into a light fog!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"There's a complicated set of hoof gestures for communicating across long distances and in noisy weather, but we'll keep it to the vital, and fairly easy few!"[/colour] She started gesturing. [colour=#0000cd] "Gather round!" [/colour] And again. [colour=#0000cd] "That way!"[/colour] And again. [colour=#0000cd]"Faster!"[/colour] Different gesture. [colour=#0000cd] "Slower!" "Get the cloud!" "leave the cloud!" "Full Stop!" [/colour] Then she gave one last gesture. [colour=#0000cd] "And that one means EMERGENCY, DROP EVERYTHING AND MOVE TO HELP WOUNDED PONIES! I don't need to tell you that when we're a mile up in the sky, there's no time for one last adjustment! You start dropping down as fast as you can safely move and look for falling ponies!"[/colour]

She looks around. [colour=#0000cd]"If you're falling with a wounded wing, remember your basic flight safety classes! Do NOT flail, do not flounder! Don't try to catch yourself on the wounded wing, or even out your fall! You stretch your legs and wings out as wide as you can, except the wounded wing, and wait for somepony to catch you! We don't need you accidentally clipping a rescuer on the chin and knocking them out, or otherwise making it difficult to grab hold, and we don't want you permanently wrecking that wing!"[/colour]

She looked around sternly. [colour=#0000cd]"Any questions on the safety measures, or anything you need me to go over again?"[/colour]

There was nothing like a safety discussion to get Sky Flare's mind ready for the task. He was glad that Rainbow Dash elected the group to remove the Weather Factory gear in exchange for the flight gear. He was used to at least flying with a set of goggles, and even a cap wasn't going to hinder things. He was glad to remember the warning signs back when he was just starting out flying. Although there were few of those around Cloudsdale he knew out there there in the skies beyond.

The hoof signals were the trickiest part. Not working with a team, the stallion never had to use hoof signals. He focused on each movement the rainbow manned mare made, hoping that he got them correctly when it mattered in the sky. The last tow things, about the emergency sign and what to do when falling made Sky Flare gulp. Even though he was confident in his skills, he knew there was always something that could go wrong, and one minute he could be flying and the next falling like a rock. He just hoped that today wouldn't be that time for him, Rainbow Dash, or any ponies on the team.

Upon asking if there were any questions the stallion shook his head. He just hoped he could remember what he learned where it counted.

Despite Rainbow Dash's larger-than-life attitude and persona, her earnestness gave an air of piercing actuality about her. The fact that she was giving a safety briefing helped too; the prospect of danger woke Sky Sailing from his half-asleep reverie. He straightened out, blinking as he tried to focus on the hoof signals. Like many there, working in a coordinated team was new to him, and he had a penchant for daydreaming that he suspected might be dangerous. [colour=#40e0d0]*Oh dear Luna, why did my bosses sign me up for this?*[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Um..." [/colour]The pegasus stallion raised a hoof tentatively.[colour=#40e0d0] "I brought my own gear, is that alright?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He pulled out a full set from his tail, black instead of the brown offered by the weather factory. He'd never used them on any rough flights before, though; they were just the gear he wore for his music gigs. Even the breathing mask attached to the set he just used to modulate his voice. "[/colour][colour=#40e0d0]Oh.[/colour][colour=#000000]" He looked at the mask, almost having forgotten it was there. "[/colour][colour=#40e0d0]Am I going to need this, too?[/colour][colour=#000000]"[/colour]

Rainbow Dash stopped at the quite unexpected question. A breathing mask? Huh. [colour=#0000cd]"Um ... "[/colour] she hesitated, [colour=#0000cd]"Good thinking on bringing your own gear, it's always best to use stuff you're familiar with. If you have some sort of medical condition that requires the mask, then you have to use it, no questions about it. But otherwise, we really shouldn't need it, and it could get in your way! No headgear that restricts vision! No jewelry or accessories!"[/colour]

She looked around, picked one of the background ponies, and he asked to please have the hoof signs repeated, so she did. Most of the hooves went down at that point in time, and most of the rest boiled down to [colour=#0000cd]"I'll talk about that in a moment." [/colour]

Once she was satisfied everypony had the safety procedures well enough, Dash went on to basic cloud-moving techniques.

[colour=#0000cd]"There are two main things to keep in mind for cloud transport! The first is TEAMWORK! The Wonderbolts' techniques started out as cloud transport techniques - we move in formation for a reason! A group of pegasus ponies together can move more clouds than all of them can move apart! We build up wind speeds and weather fronts, and we get the sky to do most of the work for us, but only if we work together! The strongest, fastest flier goes in front - "[/colour] she paused and buffed her hoof on her chest, pretending modesty. [colour=#0000cd] "That's me, by the way ... so that the ponies to either side can get into her windstream and have an easier time of it, and the ponies to either side of them, and to either side of them! We create an entire moving air front that way, and no one has to work quite as hard, except the one out front!"[/colour]

She took a deep breath, glaring around at the team. [colour=#0000cd]"So if I see ANY of you breaking formation to try to show off, or for any reason other than an emergency, then you're in deep horse apples! You see something you think needs taking care of that's not an emergency, you pass the word up to your team lead, and let them decide!"[/colour]

She nodded. [colour=#0000cd]"Second main thing for cloud transport is STEADY. Steady acceleration! Steady velocity! You start them up or slow them down too fast, and all you'll do is rip them to shreds! Get them flying too fast without having a storm front with them, and you'll leave a trail of shredded cirrus clouds across the sky! We are NOT having any cirrus layouts today, I don't want to see you tearing stuff apart because you're in too much of a hurry!"[/colour] She paused, then gritted her teeth and forced out the words that really, *really* hurt to say ... [colour=#0000cd]"Trying to go too fast will just make the work take longer! But we don't have a lot of time, so don't go too slow, either!"[/colour]

For the next few minutes, Rainbow Dash sketched diagrams onto a cloud with a jar of liquid rainbow, her voice carrying easily as she bellowed out basic cloud-transport techniques, formation flying, and how to take full advantage of the formation's jet stream. Hydration, the importance to not push yourself too hard, and how to swap formation leaders without disrupting formation. She pulled out maps of Equestria and laid out the basic major sky routes that clouds should follow most easily along, and the areas with the most dangers - mostly areas around mountains, but primarily the sky over the Everfree Forest was ALWAYS a mess. But after several minutes of this, she had finally covered all the basics.

"[colour=#0000cd]OK, everypony with at least two years TransDep experience, go over there! If you have TransDep Experience, but less than two years, over here. And very importantly - anypony who's familiar with Rainbow Marking, I need you to go over there! Everypony else, practice your hoof signs and get to know each other! Are there any more questions now that we're done with all that?"[/colour]

Sunbeam stood towards the back of the group, she had no experience in this field of the weather team. All of her life she had just made her sparkling jewelry, which everyone seemed to love..wait! She should be paying attention! Looking around, she wracked her brain for any questions she had. Finding none she stayed silent.

"Oh Celestia what have I gotten myself into?" she thought, mentally slapping herself. This was going to be difficult for her. Hopefully she won't get into to trouble with Rainbow Dash.

prismburstbanner_zpsa3d30851.jpg

Rainbow Making was his expertise actually! And already donning his safety gear, wings at his side, Prism stepped forward "Well baby girl I reckon we both know where my area is " He said and moved over to where she said ponies with Rainbow Making experience needed to be, he grinned confidently as he stood there...She was a little fire ball and while he had been hesitant with this change at first? Now Prism couldn't be more proud of his little spitfire! She was confident, giving orders like a champion! Prism figured it wouldn't take that long till she was LEADING the WonderBolts really, with such command, such authority, such skill!

And her mane was amazing, he should know! She got it from him after all.

Sky Flare felt the piercing glare of Rainbow Dash when she spoke about not showing off, as if she directed it to him. Even though he knew that she didn't know him as a friend, there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind making him wonder if she saw him try to pull off one of his dangerous stunts. After all, he is in the sky more than on the ground. That added to the fact of going slow made Sky Flare wonder if he was cut out for the job. Take away his ability to perform stunts, the talent that earned him his cutie mark, and what was left?

His mind quickly snapped back to the explanations, diagrams and maps that were presented. Then came choosing where he should be. Although he barely flew for the Transportation team, pride made him not want to be seen as a newbie just out of Flight School. Well, at least the lower experienced one had some breadth of experience so he was comfortable to move over there. There he waited for the first place the move the clouds.

Cold storage wasn't cloud transport, and there was no getting around this fact. As Sky Sailing made his way over to where the inexperienced ponies were gathering, he could feel his heartbeat pounding in his ears as he donned his flight helmet helmet and goggles. He took a few deep breaths, [colour=#40e0d0]*Steady, steady. That's the key. Keep an even rhythm...*[/colour]

He began to hum under his breath, singing a soft little tune to calm himself. Music always helped him whenever he was nervous or shy, and he was both at the moment.

[colour=#40e0d0]"If I could look across Equestria,[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]From Canterlot to Aquellia, [/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]Then I would count up all the miles[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]And line them up in single file.[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]All the agriculture forecasts s[/colour][colour=#40e0d0]till bother me,[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]Cause I'm still looking for the storm front, but cannot see..."[/colour]

Sunbeam began to walk towards the group of inexperienced ponies, feeling her heart rate pick up slightly. She was of course quite nervous, for she was slightly shy. But oh how she loved to make new friends every day. As she approached the group she began to get more and more nervous. What if she messed up? She had to stop thinking that way.

She stopped at the edges of the group and looked around with her large turquoise eyes, looking for somepony to talk to.

Rainbow Dash blinked as a familiar voice called her 'baby girl', and blanched, already flushing with embarrassment. Her dad! Of course her dad would be helping out here ... he was the best rough-weather flyer in the whole weather department, and the best rainbow marker there was!

Oh, bits and bridles. She was supposed to manage her own dad? She hoped he hadn't brought embarrassing photos of her younger days AGAIN. Or stories. Or ... oh, who was she kidding? She was doomed.

[colour=#0000cd]"That's for sure, dad!"[/colour] she said, with slightly awkward brightness. [colour=#0000cd]"You'll be in charge of briefing the rainbow squad! Make sure they're all up to snuff!"[/colour]

She waited for a bit for the ponies to sort themselves out, walking among a few ponies and correcting some of their hoof-signs, then started sectioning them out, pairing a number of less experienced pegasus ponies with each experienced one. They had precious few experienced ponies.

Finally, she took the last few for her own team. [colour=#0000cd]"You, you, and you!" [/colour]she said to Sunbeam, Sky Flare, and Sky Sailing. [colour=#0000cd] "You're with me! And Dad - "[/colour] She paused, but heck, probably easier to keep him close than to wonder what he's up to somewhere else. [colour=#0000cd] "You're going to be our scout! Make sure one of your markers gets to each team! EVERYPONY!"[/colour] she called, [colour=#0000cd]"Take a few minutes to meet your team! We'll be giving out assignments shortly!"[/colour]

She smiled and walked over to the three less experienced ponies she'd designated for her own team. [colour=#0000cd]"Hey there, everypony! You're lucky to be on the *best* weather-dispersing team there is! Now, why don't we go around and each say who we are, and what our experience is? I'm Rainbow Dash, head weather pony for the Ponyville and southern Everfree area, and the fastest flyer in Equestria! And I'm in training to be a Wonderbolt! We're gonna really kick some cirrus today!"[/colour]

[colour=#ff8c00]"Alright then," [/colour]the fiery manned stallion said with a smile, [colour=#ff8c00]"I'm Sky Flare, stunt pony extraordinaire!" [/colour]

To prove this fact, he shot vertically into the air then came straight down into a dive before stopping a foot above the cloud floor.

[colour=#ff8c00]"And yes, I'm trying to be a Wonderbolt too. I'm definitely psyched to help out bring the rains to the Equestria! And of course I want to get to know some ponies more in the process." [/colour]

Sunbeam shyly cleared her throat. "Hi, I'm Sunbeam." She smiled. "I don't have any experience in this field but I can fly really long distances!" She explained unfurling her slightly large wings.

"To tell you the truth I'm actually kind of nervous." She said quietly.

"[colour=#40e0d0]Hmm, hmm- hm?[/colour]" Sky Sailing was started out of his humming by the sudden introduction of Rainbow Dash into the group, and he looked around with a slight air of disorientation at his teammates. "[colour=#40e0d0]Oh, um, right. I am Sky Sailing, and I work in Cold Storage. Never moved clouds before, but I've done heavy lifting, and I don't mind the winds or frigidity, so this shouldn't be too hard, right?[/colour]"

It seemed that Sky Flare shared their team leader's spirit, while Sunbeam was more along his own temperament. He gave her a small smile as she said she was nervous. "[colour=#40e0d0]Try singing. Music tends to help me when I'm nervous in company. Helps me keep a rhythm in my work, too.[/colour]" He himself would probably sing quite a bit as work got under way, optimism notwithstanding.

Sunbeam glanced over at Sky Sailing and nodded. "I'll have to try that, thanks for the tip." She smiled brightly.

She then became silent, waiting for Rainbow Dash to speak again since everypony pretty much had introduced themselves.

• 1 month later...

"Sure Thing Dash" He grinned and glanced the ponies over, a right rag-tag group if you asked him! But Prism can work with everyone, and being a Scout was certainly going to be Enjoyable "Ello Team Mates! I'm Prism Burst and I'll be workin with ya today yeah? S' gonna be real fun and you'll all get valuable work experience!"

And probably some rainbow splattered on them at some point! Which was going to be fun! He glanced over at Dash and elbowed one of the ponies close to him "That's my lil girl you know, best Flyer in Equestria..saved the Wonderbolts once"

When Prism got a chance he bragged quite frequently about his daughter, today was NO exception.

"Daaaaad!" Rainbow Dash groaned in agonized embarassment. "I can do my OWN bragging, you know!"

She sighed and shook her head, then stepped over to Sunbeam and put a wing over her shoulders reassuringly. "Hey, don't worry, ya got a cool team goin' on here. I know what I'm doing, and we'll be fine. Just do as I say and remember to stay safe up there. That stamina of yours is gonna be perfect for hauling these clouds over long distances."

She walked past Sky Flare and lifted her wing to slap against his. "Awesome moves there! Keep 'em bottled up on the way there, but once we reach it, you can help me make sure the sky is prepped! We need that kind of quickness and responsiveness to judge the skies!"

Then she grinned at Sky Sailing. "And glad to hear we've got someone with experience with clouds. At least you know how heavy a cloudbank can be!"

"Sounds like we've got ourselves ready!" She laid out a map and pointed with one wingtip. "So, I've got us scheduled to start off with a group heading westwards, till we get around the northern part of the Everfree, and then we'll turn southwards to start scattering clouds all over the Western scrubland and deserts... it's delicate work out that way - can't do too much rain, but the little rain they do get is all the more needed. We'll stash most of our load in a weather depot here, and then start spreading it out from there. Any questions? And no, we can't stop at Las Pegasus till we're *done*!"

Sky Flare couldn't help but chuckle at the way Rainbow Dash reacted to her dad singing her praise and having her get embarrassed by it. It reminded him a little of her parents, how he tried to act cool when performing stunts only to have that appearance shattered by his mom giving him a hug like he was still a colt.

"Thanks," he said accepting the wing slap, "You're moves are awesome too seeing you fly around occasionally."

Sky felt a little bad that he couldn't use said moves when flying, but upon Rainbow Dash offering an alternative of using his agility, a smile returned to his face.

"You can count on me to check the skies," he said with a grin.

After hearing where the group would fly to first, Sky Flare shook his head indicating that he had no questions. He was ready to get the job done moving the clouds.

"Um, actually...." Sky Sailing wasn't sure if Rainbow Dash had heard him correctly. He didn't have any experience with clouds, and he wasn't sure how heavy they were at all. For a moment, he thought about bringing it up to her, but she seemed busy. Besides, it really would be mean to embarrass her in front of everypony, right after her father so effusely praised her, too.

He could figure things out on his own, right?

He drifted over towards the map, blinking as he tried to picture the route, and the main wind patterns they'd have to deal with. "We should be fine, if we don't get caught in the westerlies blowing off the Everfree..." He mused. "All the matter of getting the right altitude, and keeping the banks from streaming out" This didn't look too hard, but then it was only the first load...

• 3 weeks later...

" Dashie, humor your old man and let him spin a tale about his daughters heroic deeds!" He protested but chuckled, glancing at the group that would be working with Rainbow making "Now spreading Rainbows is a tricky job, but nothing that a bit of work will do, and ofcourse I will fly ahead of you and mark any dangerous areas while you learn the delicate process of how to make the most BEAUTIFUL Rainbows in all of Equestria! Why we'll make Celestia blush at the mere sight of them!"

He wanted to encourage his team to do a good job after all!

"All right, then!" cried Rainbow Dash, leaping up into the air, her wings flaring to either side to catch her and keep her afloat. "The other delivery teams have their assignments, and we know what we're doing! Let's get goin'!" She flew in a loop around a stack of clouds, then again, circling faster till she created an updraft - but not *too* fast. didn't want a tornado getting loose in here, after all! That'd be a disaster, ruin weeks worth of work! The clouds lifted up in the middle of her circling, sliding up into the air.

Elsewhere in the storage area, other teams were mirroring her movements, and columns of clouds drifted lazily upwards, then started streaming off in various directions, destined to be delivered all over Equestria. Dash aimed hers towards the west, letting them spit out of her updraft one after another like pez from an invisible dispenser. "Comon, ponies! Let's get these arranged for long-distance travel!"

Archived