Ask a Statue!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Does thy Statue Princess have recipes that a dunce such as I can cook? :3

Like seriously though, I want to try to cook something from you. :blush:

I don't usually keep recipes, usually my cooking involves throwing things together, seasoning them, and hoping it tastes decent. Besides, recipes are pretty easy to follow, as long as you know how to read and follow instructions! :)

So, instead of sharing an original creation of mine, I'll share one of my favorite things I've found on the internet that I've made and slightly modified because I'm picky.

Ingredients:

2 lbs. of chicken

8 or 9 potatoes

1/3 cup olive oil

1 tsp. salt (I used sea salt, but I'm certain standard table salt will work just as well, if you prefer)

1 tbs. ground black pepper

1 tbs. paprika

2 tbs. garlic powder

1 tbs. cumin

1 tbs. oregano

6 tbs. hot sauce (You can use less, or use Frank's Red Hot, if you don't like spicy food. I used habanero sauce, myself. :D)

3 cups shredded cheese

Crumbled bacon and diced onions (However much or little you want of these, really)

Instructions:

Preheat your oven to 500F.

Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, and hot sauce in a bowl.

Skin and cube the potatoes, then add them to the bowl.

Put the potatoes in your baking dish (a 9x13 worked well for me), leaving as much sauce in the bowl as you can.

Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes, stirring them every 15 minutes.

While the potatoes are baking, cube your chicken and add it to the bowl; and fry and crumble your bacon.

After the potatoes have baked for 45 minutes, mix in the chicken, the rest of the sauce, and the bacon, cheese, and onions.

Bake for another 15 minutes on 500F.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have a solid foundation, or did the masons kind of short-cut it?

Silly Magi, moving statues can't be weighed down by silly things like foundations! Or were you talking about makeup? I don't really have that good of a foundation in that sense, either...

Does Discord know you cheat on him, or have you yet to tell him?

You must have me confused for some other statue, I never dated Discord. Are you trying to say we all look the same to you? Are you racist against statues!? :lol:

You must have me confused for some other statue, I never dated Discord. Are you trying to say we all look the same to you? Are you racist against statues!? :lol:

Why? Are you Racist against Ponies?? OwO

Archived