Ask a Statue!

I can't help myself but as I read what happens here...

It reminds me of the Matrix a lot. :D

Everything is false... XD

I really wonder how about the moss. Isn't it a problem of all statues?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty partial toward RPG and Strategy games, so probably some things along those lines. I would really only want to make games that I would want to play myself. One of many reasons I'll likely never get into the AAA development industry.

Best way to make something in my opinion.

does this count as a question?

I can't help myself but as I read what happens here...

It reminds me of the Matrix a lot. :D

Everything is false... XD

I really wonder how about the moss. Isn't it a problem of all statues?

It's only really a problem for statues that don't move. I move around too much for a measly little plant to grow over me :P

Best way to make something in my opinion.

does this count as a question?

Yes, and I will answer it to the best of my ability XD

What does statue think of the leapman?

I think you're a pretty cool guy. You ask me questions and don't afraid of anything!

It's not metal I know but thoughts?

A very enjoyable listen! :)

Have you ever met a weeping angel?

Yes, I used to hang out with some of them, long, long ago when they were a more pleasant lot to know

What's your favorite super hero?

Batman. His super power is being stupid rich and actually doing something useful with his money, and that's something I can get behind.

Which one? Alphonse?

Just Google search Armony Eiselstein. That's her.

How does one get rid of mosquitoes in the most efficient way?

Fire. Lots and lots of fire. It's free, and solves 99% of pest related problems.

Is fire truly the cleanser?

Yes, it really is just that good. :)

I knew it! Do you think it would properly cleanse my sick puppy? :D I'm gonna go try!

Well, your puppy certainly wouldn't be sick any more. There is a slight risk of cleansing fire used on fleshy organisms causing a moderate case of burning to death. Just so you're aware of the risks. Informed consent is the only consent. :P

Well, she kept barking and growling at me. So I don't think she wants to get better...Is that weird?

That is very strange. Administering the cleansing fire without your dog having prior knowledge of what you are doing may be best. They never, ever like to take medicine...

I saw her. Don't play the games.

Do you have a hamster? :P

Nope, although if I get around to getting myself a snake, I might breed small rodents for pet food.

Archived