Ask a Statue!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're Given the ability to time travel. What do you do with it?

I would travel back in time and tell myself (without my past self knowing who was doing the telling) all the things I wish I had known back then, and what things to look forward to, and then use my powers as needed to keep things from butterflying out of control.

Either that, or I'd go forward in time with my friends and loved ones to take advantage of more advanced technology.

What do you like to do

I like to do lots of things, like play games, cook, play games, read, play games, listen to music, play games, watch anime, play games, sleep, play games, advocate for equal rights, and of course, play games. You can find a more complete (and probably less silly) list of my interests and things I do in my profile. :)

I like to do lots of things, like play games, cook, play games, read, play games, listen to music, play games, watch anime, play games, sleep, play games, advocate for equal rights, and of course, play games. You can find a more complete (and probably less silly) list of my interests and things I do in my profile. :)

lol I'm a big gamer myself

I've heard rumors that when Discord was a statue you were friends with him as a talking statue to a non talking cognizant statue. Is there any validity to these rumors?

There is, in fact, validity to those rumors! As you know, part of my statue power allows me to see and know, well... everything! So even though I'm less than a thousand years old, I knew that there was some manner of being encased within that stone, and I thought it could use some company. So, every now and then, I would visit and keep him up with recent events and things.

Archived