Ask a Statue!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the statue support the #freerobi movement?

I support the #drownrobi movement.

When did statues learn to purr?

Statues can do all sorts of amazing things, and the one you ask about is purring? It's actually pretty simple to emulate the sound of a cat purring, and then just teach yourself how to breathe while doing that, and then you too can purr. :P

... That Just raises even more questions! Since when do statues Breathe!?

Since, like, forever. I'm sure if you listened closely enough to a statue that you could hear it. You won't see any outward sign like a rising and falling chest, that'd be silly and probably break most of us within a day.

• 4 weeks later...

Luna or Celestia OR statue! :(

Statue, of course!

Do you prefer the summer months, or the winter?

I prefer summer to winter. I absolutely can't stand ice and snow and cold.

What is your opinion of Pigeons?

Pigeons are nice birds. I like to pet them every now and then, when I can manage to get close. Pet them and then pick them up and throw them in a fire.

*Places a douplicate version of Armony next to original Armony.* Thoughts?

.... C-can I make it cook and clean? What about work? Do I need to feed it? What does it eat? Is its appetite the same as mine, or do we share a metaphysical stomach now? Can I communicate telepathically with it? Does it know what I'm thinking? Get it out of my head!!!

It's a duplicate of you. So if you don't like doing something, chances are the duplicate won't like doing it either. also yes food is required. Are you gonna keep it?

Nah, this house doesn't need another lazy girl :P

Who made you?

DreamySunday makes me in the future, and then I'll travel back in time so I could grow up and build my powers away from the dystopia our world will become. *wonders if divulging this information will impact the timeline at all*

Well, it makes me know that I have to build you. Again. You do realise that you're a Paradox right?

Am I? I mean, I know I shouldn't exist yet, but I didn't think I created any circular logic by going back in time. Everything should be fine as long as I never see myself.

Which ring Statue? WHICH RING?!

The one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them

One ring to bring them all and, in the darkness, bind them.

Do you know any statues that you can't blink or look away from?

This question is getting awfully boring considering how many iterations of it have been asked, and I don't even watch Dr. Who. Also, yes.

I must know, Best Statue,

What is the answer to YOUR greatest question?

Apparently 42.

Am I? I mean, I know I shouldn't exist yet, but I didn't think I created any circular logic by going back in time. Everything should be fine as long as I never see myself..

Well, Had you not told me that I create you in the future, I probably would not have made you. So by telling me that I make you, you create yourself. Is that weird? XD

Well, Had you not told me that I create you in the future, I probably would not have made you. So by telling me that I make you, you create yourself. Is that weird? XD

Yeah, that is a bit weird that you wouldn't ever want to recreate someone like me. Also a bit weird that I'll create a paradox if I save the world before you create me, because you might not see the need to make a world-saving statue if the world isn't in danger. :P

• 6 months later...

Archived