Ask a Statue!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell a cow a joke and she gives free milk XD

Dream home?

Any home that would let me live comfortably with all of my friends and host awesome gaming events for anyone who wanted to be in on them. Oh, and I'd have to have a nice swimming pool, too. I miss having somewhere safe and private to go swimming. And bathrooms that actually have space instead of being tiny human containers. And enough hot water that we couldn't reasonably run out of it while I'm in the middle of taking a shower.

Any home that would let me live comfortably with all of my friends and host awesome gaming events for anyone who wanted to be in on them. Oh, and I'd have to have a nice swimming pool, too. I miss having somewhere safe and private to go swimming. And bathrooms that actually have space instead of being tiny human containers. And enough hot water that we couldn't reasonably run out of it while I'm in the middle of taking a shower.

Oh that sounds like a lovely place to liove ^^ Especially the bathroom thing. Seriously It's like a broom closet >.<

Other then losing you're left leg, What would make the worst day of your life be the worst day of your life?

Oh that sounds like a lovely place to liove ^^ Especially the bathroom thing. Seriously It's like a broom closet >.<

Other then losing you're left leg, What would make the worst day of your life be the worst day of your life?

Pretty much anything that would take away my ability to live independently, really. Anything that would result in me losing my job or home. Oh no wait, eyes. Losing my sight would be the absolute worst, because not only could I not be independent, but I wouldn't be able to play video games any more, either.

Those are Good to :3

To change the subject a bit What would you do if you ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere without a signal on your phone?

I'd wonder how in the hay I got myself to the middle of nowhere with no gas. And then I'd start pushing. There's some water in my car and stuff, so it wouldn't be too bad.

Archived