Ask a Statue!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if someone woke you up REALLY early this morning just to tell you your awake what would you do?

They would have a very hard time waking me in the first place, because I sleep so deeply super early in the morning. So, I would probably congratulate them and ask them what all they had to do to get me conscious. :P

Today is not the 29th! Why are you online?

I have my tablet with me, and have occasional time to myself to use the internet, so I decided to drop in for a bit, because I love you all :)

If a robot has acheived human levels of sentience, is it really alive?

I would say a robot with any level of actual sentience is alive, we're all basically organic machines anyways. The only thing that differentiates us from robots is the complexity of our hardware and software.

D'aww Armory :#3

What is your 3 most favourite things about Christmas

1. Friends

2. Food

3. Not having to work

23? You're so young :D

Do you have anyrelation to the statue of liberty?

But of course, though she may be old, the statue of liberty is a cousin of my great-great-great-great-grandfather! I've even paid her a visit before, both in real life and to her video game representation. :)

If you had to choose, do you like tomatatos being thrown at you or potatos?

I'd take the tomatoes, they're much softer, and not really that hard to wash off if any of the gooey bits stick. They're also just plain better tasting and better for you than potatoes :P

Ahaha hahaha haha

How do you feel about the existence of stuff?

Well, stuff is very things, and I like a lot of things. So, I think I'd have to say that the existence of stuff is pretty okay :)

do you know how many times i mow the lawn to make it look like "hi" or an answer to a question they cut into my dad's cornfeild? theyre in Kentucky to.

Far too many times. Far too many. And yeah, I'm sure they're everywhere, just concentration tends to vary based on geographic regions.

If you had a cutie mark, what would it be?

Well, my ponysona's cutie mark is a silver shield with a red raindrop, representing her passion and ability in protecting those who are in need, so I think I'll go with that until I can think of something that might be more applicable to my hobbies :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived