Ask a Statue!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

So, you're a walk, talking, breathing, reading, chocolate and fudge loving, fun having pony statue. Now then, we can get down to the deep and dirty questions; hahahahaha!

...what's your favorite color? XD

JK, but the real question is: If you had to pick a season, which would be yours?

It wasn't to spill you secrets, I was just offering you cheesecake D:

Do you have any pets?

Well, in that case... yes, I would love some cheesecake ^.^

And nope, no pets. My lease doesn't allow them.

So, you're a walk, talking, breathing, reading, chocolate and fudge loving, fun having pony statue. Now then, we can get down to the deep and dirty questions; hahahahaha!

...what's your favorite color? XD

JK, but the real question is: If you had to pick a season, which would be yours?

Green. No wait, yelloooooooooo *Gets thrown off the bridge*

Also, Spring

What's your power source that allows you to move? Last I check, inanimate objects didn't have blood, heart, or other internal organs, at least not like ours.

On a slightly related note, are you ever worried that somepony will find out what you're made of, find a way to break you, and harvest your heart? Morbid, I know, but gold and diamond is very pretty and very valuable.

And now for the real question: If we found out that we lived close to one another, would you like to hang out? You'd be the most awesome statue to be around. :3

Stops breathing "yeah that's what I thought to." "Thoughts on jackhammers?"

Loud, noisy, and also, oddly overrated. :P

What's your power source that allows you to move? Last I check, inanimate objects didn't have blood, heart, or other internal organs, at least not like ours.

On a slightly related note, are you ever worried that somepony will find out what you're made of, find a way to break you, and harvest your heart? Morbid, I know, but gold and diamond is very pretty and very valuable.

And now for the real question: If we found out that we lived close to one another, would you like to hang out? You'd be the most awesome statue to be around. :3

My power source is a black hole. Seriously, it's some futuristic stuff that even allows that to happen.

No, not really.

Sure.

Archived