Can the statue drown Leap the lackey?

The statue can drown anyone. Or anything. The real question is: will the statue drown Leap the lackey? Only time will tell for that one.

The statue can drown anyone. Or anything. The real question is: will the statue drown Leap the lackey? Only time will tell for that one.

I feel so blessed. Statue has recognized Leap's true purpose. DROWN ME!

I feel so blessed. Statue has recognized Leap's true purpose. DROWN ME!

ERROR: Code 81 (Not a question)

Terminating response.

Can Leap sacrifice himself to the statue? Leap is a lackey for hire. Pay me with WATER! :razz:

Can Leap sacrifice himself to the statue? Leap is a lackey for hire. Pay me with WATER! :razz:

Anyone may sacrifice themselves to the statue by drowning themselves in my presence.

-Leap drowns- I feel so blessed, today is a good day. Is Leap statue's loyal servant?

-Leap drowns- I feel so blessed, today is a good day. Is Leap statue's loyal servant?

Leap is the first willing sacrifice statue has head. Statue is pleased by this. Leap shall be allowed to be statue's loyal servant in the afterlife.

I'm too lazy to click on page one.

What is this statue?

I am this statue. I'm like most other statues, except I walk and talk and apparently now have a cult following. Oh, and I'm also a paradox, not related to Weeping Angels, have my own ways of dealing with pesky birds who think I'm a toilet, and just so happen to be the most quiet staff member on Canterlot.

Statue is a Lovely, Lovely Statue <3 Right Statue?

Statue disagrees, but my opinion appears to be in the minority.

You're not a Weeping Angel if you can't stay still from visible sight.

How are you, anyway?

You're not a Weeping Angel if you can't stay still from visible sight.

How are you, anyway?

I'm doing pretty darn good, although I've been very busy lately. All these birds are coming back north and don't know who's the boss around here. And all while I'm trying to prepare to have a baby in the house, too.

Are you stuck in one position or can you move because of your magic