The CWMA : The Birth of The New Discord?

ShadowSwipe666

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Shure sounds fun. " said bronzeshine wanting to show off. he says. " I'll show you mine first. " bronzeshine turns into... a hilt? he clunks to the ground. " I think I would look better if someone picked me up... " said bronzeshine. it sucked to be a foldout sword.

" thank you. " said bronzeshine. he unfolded in her hand and along his blade he glew faintly with the colour of her soul wavelength.( blue. I'm guessing. ) anyone could use bronzeshine with his ambiguous personality but only a select few could master him. bronzeshines reflection appeared in his blade. " this actually looks pretty awesome... " dishonored-weapons.jpgthis is what he looks like while he is a sword.

Whisper set the blade down, "I guess it begins with my father and mother, my father is Lord Skarr better know as the mad king of nigtmares, my mother Is Queen Remnant, who is my father's weapon, well she was his armor and halted even the most brutal of blows. he protected her and she protected him. me and my sister both posses traits of our parents, i take after my mother but keep my wielder powers, Vexsis however is a weapon she's very odd."

" doubt it. you were born with a gift. they look up on that in this school, plus you wouldn't be the only different kid here. this is the school of death, you'll need all you got to be a successful Meister. " said bronzeshine trying to reassure her.

"I don't think there's really a choice of being a weapon or a meister, is there?" Brave asked, scratching his head, "anyway, I'm probably gonna go back to chatting with some of the other weapons. Nice meeting you!" He said happily, as he went off to find the two girls he was talking to earlier. He was going to see if they were ok with him wielding them.

"tell me would you like to be my partner?" Whisper smiled sweetly.

((enter Vexsis))

Another snow white unicorn enter the door almost identical to Whisper except she had one red eye and one blue eye "Great now i have to find a meister."

" I would love to. " said bronzeshine. a black wind blows by him as he forms this special connection that would stay with him forever. he looks over to the identical pony. " is that your sister? or no relation? " asked bronzeshine. he could look through illusions like this but then he would be found out.

"yeah that's Vexsis she is very, screw formality, she's just a hateful thing." she looked at Vexsis

vexsis growled "shut up." she looked around for a meister. "does anyone need a demonstraion of what one of the most powerful living weapons can do?" she boasted.