The CWMA : The Birth of The New Discord?

ShadowSwipe666

bronzeshine without saying a word walks back to his desk. he sits down a light stream of steam coming of the top of his head. " yes sir. " he said trying to make himself sound like he wasn't completely enraged. though he was this - close to losing it.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teacher, after chewing bronze out, decided to twirl a pencil in his hand, it was very boring with no one to talk to, and the only contact he's had with this bunch of students, is chewing out one of them. He now isn't getting the best impression of this batch and hoped there'd be someone to change his opinion.

bronzeshine lays back in his seat and his eyes glaze over. ****, he thinks to himself. no rats for 400 yards. slowly more students fill up the room until the bulk of the class is here. still 5 minutes to go before class begins.

"No, it's because I know I'll hurt you." He growled.

"Um... Vex? It's probably best that you listen to him... I mean... He IS an instructor here, and he probably has way more experience than all of us combined..." Steel said, letting his common sence kick in.

"Alright, I'm not getting the best impression of this group... Is this seriously the kind of ponies that come through the CWMA anymore?" He asked, getting out of his seat, he pointed to Vex.

"Who's your meister?" He asked, knowing who was what now.

"Just like with those two, her life is in your hands! The problem here is that you weapons in here lack discipline. You need to learn a thing or two about it before you and your meisters can be efficient teams." He said, then started pacing.

"I hate to do this to you all on your first day, but I'm going to give you your first homework assignment today rather than tomorrow... I expect to see each of the weapons in this class with a kishin soul each. And then you two... I want you two to write me a one hundred page report." He growled.

"You are writing a report on respect..." He growled, pointing to bronze.

"And you a report on humility!" Pointing to Vex. He then looked to whisper, "yes, what is it?" He asked, the anger immediately leaving his voice.

a one hundred page essay on respect. he could do that, but the teacher needed to learn the fine line between poking fun on your first day. and blatant disrespect. he takes out a pen and paper and starts working. he writes at a good pace wile his full attention was on the classroom. a talent in witch he prided himself greatly.