The CWMA : The Birth of The New Discord?

ShadowSwipe666

Ally just face palmed, while Chloe just rolled her eyes. "[colour=#00ff00]We were late trying to get our meister, sir, and I apologize for my sister, she's a bit... mean with adults...[/colour][colour=#000000]" Ally said, making Chloe once again just roll her eyes and sit back depressingly.[/colour]

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You can drop the sir c.rap. My name's Strong." He said, hopping off of his desk, "your sister there needs to learn herself some manners... Otherwise she won't last long in the academy." He said, "now where was your Meister all day?"

"I accidentally overslept..." Steel chuckles nervously, twirling the dart in his hand, "s-sorry about that..."

"Why'd you oversleep?"

"I was up late last night helping my mother. She's ill and she probably won't make it..."

"Well in that case, I'll let it ride... Family's a little more important than being on time..." Strong said.

Chloe just raised an eyebrow and sighed, muttering "[colour=#800080]Too late for us...[/colour]" Ally just elbowed her rude sister and sighed, "[colour=#00ff00]Nice to meet you, Strong, and I agree, she does need some manors...[/colour]". Chloe just groaned again.

Chloe put the biggest @ss kissing face she could muster, "[colour=#800080]Yes Mr. Strong! I'll get right on it after my late night practice![/colour][colour=#000000]" She then continued to go sit down, flopping down on a random seat.[/colour]

"What're you doing? Class is over. It had been for ten minutes now." Strong growled.

"C'mon, lets go home and try to get some of these reports worked out." Steel suggested.

(Do you wanna continue our campus life rp in our pm box? Without the other guys and all?)