A question about tags

FoxGirl25

I want to know, is there a way to undo tags? If not, that's fine. I just didn't think about (and I was probably having an Idiot Ball moment when I did this) the fact that when I tagged my character bio as 'FINAL', that I wouldn't be able to go back and edit my character's bio, should one of the RP Helpers ask me to change and/or edit something in that bio. So I would like to know if there's a way to undo a tag.

I want to know, is there a way to undo tags? If not, that's fine. I just didn't think about (and I was probably having an Idiot Ball moment when I did this) the fact that when I tagged my character bio as 'FINAL', that I wouldn't be able to go back and edit my character's bio, should one of the RP Helpers ask me to change and/or edit something in that bio. So I would like to know if there's a way to undo a tag.

To change the tags you need to use the full editor. (Edit --> Use Full Editor)

However, in the case you are proposing, it is irrelevant. We really don't look at the tags. We more pay attention to the thread title if it is marked (WiP) or (Ready) [Which is also changed using the Full Editor]. The reason why we switched from Final to Ready is because of thinking like yours. We don't want people to feel that that is their final revision, but rather that the app is ready for review by RPH, regardless of whether it needs revisions or not.

I believe you should be able to edit the tags by using the "full editor" option when you go to edit the opening post.

That said, tags shouldn't really be used for status on apps, just for species. For application status you should really have it say [Ready] or [WIP] in the title line.