[Ponyville] Hugs! Hugs! Free Hugs! (Open; No Post Order)

Rosewind

Glimmer gasped, "WOW! An upside down hug! That's amazing!"

She giggled and waved to Pinkie, "Hugs are fun. Even if we griffon's don't look it, we are very social creatures. We love hugs! Especially from friends and loved ones."

She ran over for her hug, "Oh yeah I'm Glimmer. I'm the cutest griffon you will ever see!" She smiled, her eyes giving their best cuteness beam, "Do you like my bow? My brother helped me make it." She pointed to her newest purple bow on her head.

She looked at the two brothers, stuck in the powerful hug. Were they going blue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pumpkin Cake rolled about in the grass. A rustling movement caught the infant unicorn's attention. She had to investigate! With the toy stethoscope lodged firmly in her mouth, she made her way toward a patch of grass, dotted with blue wildflowers. She parted the grass, drool running down her chin, to reveal...a ladybug! The insect took flight, landing right upon her stumpy, beige unicorn horn. It groomed its antennae. The foal crossed her eyes and looked up, blinking. She slowly spit her toy out, nabbed the ladybug, and stuffed it into her mouth without a second thought.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie remained perfectly balanced in the air, still squeezing away at the twins. "I love your bow, Miss Griffon! It's very poofy and cute! I like bows, too, except when I wear them, they get lost in my mane, and I have a terrible time trying to find them again -- usually when I'm taking a bath! Ha! Hey, you look like you're related to some other griffon I know! Do you have a brother or something? Do you like carrot cake? I kind of just had the urge for some, oh, hold on a second..."

The pink mare squeezed Flim and Flam harder. "There there, melt into the hug! Yup, that's the way! Isn't this great, boys?!" Pinkie's attention turned to Pumpkin Cake. She had moved, found something, and placed it into her mouth. This wasn't outside the realm of normal for Pumpkin, the only question is what was she sucking on now? Pinkie called over to her young ward. "Heeey Miss Pumpkin Pants! What've you got in your mouth?!"

Pumpkin happily ignored her as she suckled on the struggling ladybug.

Glimmer nodded, "yeah, you must know my big brother Razor. My others don't come to Equestria. And I like anything sweet"

Glimmer wondered how long those two twin ponies would last before expiring.

Glimmer turned to where Pinkie was and gasped before squealing, "Baby! Oh she is so cute!" She couldn't help herself but fly over and scoop Pumpkin into a hug, her tail swishing to tickle her tummy.

"She is sooooo adorable. Is she yours?" She asked Pinkie.

Flim and Flam continue to flail their legs in the air, trying to struggle to get out of Pinkie Pie's near iron grip on them.

"I need... release..." Flim groaned.

"So.. do .. I.." added Flam as Dr. Stable continued to watch from a safe distance and laugh.

"Looks like Flim and Flam are in a jam, this makes me happy, that I am!" the unicorn physician sang as he observed the two brothers still trying to squrim their way free.

"Please let us go, Miss Pinkie Pie!"

"If you keep squeezing, we'll both die!"

Inkie Pie flinched when she witnessed the bone-crushing force her sister exerted on Zelda... And then two unfortunate stallions. Though after awhile, this seemed a lot more deliberate that just a really good hug. She figured they probably deserve it, but hoped Pinkie wouldn't hurt them. Hey, maybe she'd tire herself out. Anything that could delay her own hug, she supposed. Not that she didn't love her sister, but she swore the pink mare came awful close to doing some serious damage. Or maybe she was just being a sissy about it... "Oh my, Pinkie be careful!" she quietly cautioned, coming to the brothers' defense. Hey, she didn't know the two... Should she?

But Inkie was being silly. Pinkie, getting tired out? Yeah right.

But then she noticed the little filly trying to eat a bug. Or at least she didn't notice it was a bug until she got closer. Oh she hated bugs! They were icky! But she made sure not to say anything unbecoming. It was just a baby, afterall. How could she know where it's been? As for what Glimmer asked, it gave the mare a start. No, it couldn't be Pinkie's! She would've told the family... Right? No, that would be silly. Even so, she was an adorable little thing. Inkie did her best to ignore the gross, squirming beetle in the foal's mouth and just smiled. "She certainly is cute... You said her name was... Pumpkin Pants...?"

With all that was going on Presteza was beginning to wonder if she might have bitten off a bit more than she could chew. With the pink earth pony now effectively squeezing the life out of the two lanky unicorns in her grip she was wondering if all of her hugs might be this brutal. It looked like that wasn't necessarily the case seeing a familiar looking little blue pegasus had gotten a fairly gentle one before she galloped over to a griffon and began a short conversation.

Having listened to the remarks of the two suffocating stallions she managed to learn what the mare's name was. For their sake and at the risk of her own she walked over spoke up,"Uh... Miss Pie I think those two could use a break from yer hug. I'm sure there're some others here still waitin' fer a turn." she said with a mildly nervous smile.

Pinkie Pie looked down, blinking thrice. The brothers did seem to have a blue-ish hue to them. She gently released her arms, letting gravity do the rest to the two stallions. "Oopsie! Sorry about that! Try not to move for a little while and just rest. My hugs keep on giving, so you two enjoy the huggy hug hugness!" She nodded triumphantly, turning back to Pumpkin Cake and the griffoness, as well as her sister. "Oh, no no no, she's Pumpkin Cake, and it looks like she's having a ladybug snack!" The unicorn foal nuzzled the griffoness. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue. The ladybug opened its wings and buzzed, sending a small spatter of drool in every direction as it dried off. It took flight from her tongue, and landed on top of Glimmer's head.

Pinkie's eyes widened to huge circles, her jaw agape. "Is Pumpkin...m-mine?! Like, mine as in now she's mine, or as in mine-mine-mommy-mine? Oh my, oh gee! Of course not! She belongs to the Cakes. I am their number one foalsitter, though! She has a twin brother too, but he's out and about with his parents! I couldn't imagine having foals. I'd have to throw a birthday party every day! Also Inkie would have just figured out she was an aunt right this very moment if the case was the other way around. That'd be a REALsurprise, huh?!" She stroked Pumpkin's orange ducktail mane, before breaking into a gallop toward her sister. "You of all mares know there's no escape from a freebie Pinkie Pie hug! Take a deep breath, this one is going to be a doozy!"

Flim and Flam collasped to the ground after the surprisingly strong Pinkie Pie finally released them. At first, the lanky unicorn brothers just laid there, panting hard and not even attempting to speak. Then, the blue tinting faded away and the two brothers were beginning to recover. They now whispered to each other.

"What shall we do, brother Flam? We can barely move."

"It will take time for us to revive, why not have some fun while we wait.."

F58wnBd.png

Watching the halpless brothers from a distance was Dr. Stable, who enjoyed seeing the menacing Flim-Flam brothers getting their just desserts. The unicorn physician was about to leave when he heard them calling him.

"Doctor, please come, we beg!"

"We plead, because we are in need!"

Looking back at the brothers and hearing their mournful pleads for help got Dr. Stable to feel a bit guilty. He quickly trotted over to the unicorn brothers, still lying on the ground motionless.

"You boys alright?" he asked.

"We are, now..." Flim said with an evil grin as his horn began to glow. "That little spell will keep your hooves stuck to the ground."

"What's this?" Dr. Stable neighed as he tried to pick up his hooves, but found he was unable to move his legs. "Now see here you two malcontents..."

"And now THIS to keep you quiet," added Flam as his horn glowed, casting a spell that held the tan unicorn stallion's mouth shut.

"OH MISS PINKIE PIE!" Flim and Flam shouted in unison, "THE DEAR DOCTOR WANTS ANOTHER HUG, A GREAT BIG HUG!"

Too late, Dr. Stable realized it was all a trap! Unable to move or speak, he couldn't run or talk Pinkie Pie out of another potential bone crushing hug!

Pinkie Pie looked down, blinking thrice. The brothers did seem to have a blue-ish hue to them. She gently released her arms, letting gravity do the rest to the two stallions. "Oopsie! Sorry about that! Try not to move for a little while and just rest. My hugs keep on giving, so you two enjoy the huggy hug hugness!" She nodded triumphantly, turning back to Pumpkin Cake and the griffoness, as well as her sister. "Oh, no no no, she's Pumpkin Cake, and it looks like she's having a ladybug snack!" The unicorn foal nuzzled the griffoness. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue. The ladybug opened its wings and buzzed, sending a small spatter of drool in every direction as it dried off. It took flight from her tongue, and landed on top of Glimmer's head.

"Ewwwww." Glimmer moaned as she flicked the lady bug away. Yuck baby drool on her feathers! She wiped at her head to get any off.

Still......PUMPKIN WAS TOO CUTE!

"Aww but your still a cutey." She hugged the filly closer, purring with joy before setting her down.

Pinkie's eyes widened to huge circles, her jaw agape. "Is Pumpkin...m-mine?! Like, mine as in now she's mine, or as in mine-mine-mommy-mine? Oh my, oh gee! Of course not! She belongs to the Cakes. I am their number one foalsitter, though! She has a twin brother too, but he's out and about with his parents! I couldn't imagine having foals. I'd have to throw a birthday party every day! Also Inkie would have just figured out she was an aunt right this very moment if the case was the other way around. That'd be a REALsurprise, huh?!" She stroked Pumpkin's orange ducktail mane, before breaking into a gallop toward her sister. "You of all mares know there's no escape from a freebie Pinkie Pie hug! Take a deep breath, this one is going to be a doozy!"

Glimmer blinked as she looked toward Pinkie, "Oh...you mean she...oh dear."

She blushed immensely, "Oh dear, I guess I jumped to conclusions. I feel embaressed." She lifted a wing to hide her face slightly. How embaressing and no doubt awkward now.

As Pinkie now hugged her sister, Glimmer stood beside them, "Me next okay." She said with a smile, she wanted a hug too.

"Say how did you know my brother Razor anyway?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Pinkie Pie squeezed Inkie, carrying on her conversation with Glimmer as if nothing else in the world was happening.

"Razor and I have had lots of fun together! We met in a line standing for apples and kisses! Er, or kisses and apples! Both! We also got lost at sea and ended up on a deserted island, and got chased by wildcats. He threw a temper tantrum and he ended up riding on my back while we escaped from some giant..."

Pinkie dropped her conversation, giving Inkie an especially intense squeeze. "Hnnnnnnnnnnnng! Hrrrrrrring! Whew! What was I saying? Oh yeah, so we met in a line to buy some apples! How much fun is that, huh? Do you like apples? I like apple pie, apple tarts, apple ice cream, apple on the cob, apple cider, apple croquembouche, apple eclairs, apple stew, anything apple! Sometimes I like to smear apple sauce on my face, just for fun! I once talked Rarity into trying it. She'll smear anything on her face if you tell her it's good for her complexion, teeheehee!"

The pink mare waved to the doctor over Inkie's shoulder. "Oh sure, you'll be next to get a biiiiiiig hug!"

Pinkie Pie squeezed Inkie, carrying on her conversation with Glimmer as if nothing else in the world was happening.

"Razor and I have had lots of fun together! We met in a line standing for apples and kisses! Er, or kisses and apples! Both! We also got lost at sea and ended up on a deserted island, and got chased by wildcats. He threw a temper tantrum and he ended up riding on my back while we escaped from some giant..."

Glimmer snuggled Pumpkin some more, sitting down as she held the little baby pony.

She blinked and looked at Pinkie as if she grew a second head.

"Wait, wait wait. Kissing? Razor got a kiss? From who!? Was it you? Her?" She placed pumpkin down gently and rushed to Pinkie, her eyes wide and pointing to Inkie once.

"Are we talking about the same Razor? Cause there is no way it can be the same griffon. My brother couldn't go within three feet of a girl without getting a panic attack, let alone get kissed by one."

Glimmer felt absolute shock. What was her brother doing when she wasn't around!?! She and their mother worked tirelessly to try and get Razor on the dating scene and he just goes and gets a kiss...and doesn't even tell them!?

She was in such shock that she couldn't even bring herself to care that her tail was right infront of Pumpkin where the little foal could get it into her mouth with ease.

Pinkie dropped her conversation, giving Inkie an especially intense squeeze. "Hnnnnnnnnnnnng! Hrrrrrrring! Whew! What was I saying? Oh yeah, so we met in a line to buy some apples! How much fun is that, huh? Do you like apples? I like apple pie, apple tarts, apple ice cream, apple on the cob, apple cider, apple croquembouche, apple eclairs, apple stew, anything apple! Sometimes I like to smear apple sauce on my face, just for fun! I once talked Rarity into trying it. She'll smear anything on her face if you tell her it's good for her complexion, teeheehee!"

The pink mare waved to the doctor over Inkie's shoulder. "Oh sure, you'll be next to get a biiiiiiig hug!"

Glimmer shook herself from her moment of shock and said, "Oh yeah I like apples. Though I really like pineapples. But mommy says I shouldn't eat too many fruits, at least not without some fish or rabbit with it."

"Now uh...what was that about Razor and kisses?" She asked, pulling out a pen and notepad. If she was going to play match maker, this bit of info might be important.

dxr0.jpg

After receiving her complimentary hug from the pink earth pony, the little blue filly quickly gave one back in return. "Thanks Pinky! You're the best!", she smiled back at the griffon who couldn’t help but chuckle.

"Windy! Its soooo good to see you again!" She squealed, squeezing harder. She let the filly go, "I'm fine. And so is Razor. Or well he was a moment ago. He went out to do some errands, but when he came back to our hotel room he was dragging himself across the ground and saying something about his back being broken in three or four places."

"Ho-Boy!", Wind Walker took in the hug, "Your brother and Fire's colt-friend should hang out together. They're such a bunch of drama-mamas.", the Pegasus pony sighed, "If it's not his wing, it's his back? What’s with that? Er.", she watched as the griffon glanced at her watch and made sure the pony knew she was doing it. While Wind was unaware that the blacksmith owned a watch and even from a the distance it appeared that she had just drew it on her arm, she knew it was time to move on. "Oh for pony's sake.", the filly grumbled, "We need to scoot!", she lowered her voice, "Before I go, have you ever been to Canterlot? You and your big brother should come up one day. I'll show you around! Maybe even introduce him to big-birdy over there!"

OOC: Wind is unaware that Zelda and Razor have met before.

• 2 weeks later...

Inkie just watch in horror as Pinkie came in for the kill. "Ohnononononono-!" she even attempted to flee when she was caught from behind in a bone-crushing vice. At least she could kinda breathe, though that wasn't stopping her from turning blue in the face. Ah, Pinkie's hugs. She could take some solace in knowing that Pinkie was putting a LOT of love behind this one. All she could do was squirm, her little legs weakly flailing around like a bug. "Pinkiiie~" she quietly protested, but she knew from experience that it was far too late. Nopony could save her now.

Though in a way this was nice. A reminder of her childhood back on the rock farm, back when the whole family was together. Seems like all the daughters moved along for bigger and better things. She wondered what Mom and Pop were up to... Or maybe this was all just her life flashing before her eyes.

Meanwhile everypony else was carrying on with their day. Maybe when she's released from the jaws of life she can attempt to interact a bit. And maybe get better acquainted with Pinkie's charge, Pumpkin. She loved babies.

Pumpkin Cake couldn't resist a good tail to latch onto! The foal leaped forward, nabbing Glimmer's tail with reckless abandon. Drool ran down the sides of her mouth as she enjoyed the griffoness' tail.

Pinkie Pie squeezed her sister tighter and tighter. "What's that, sis? I can't really hear ya! HnnnnNNnNnnG!" She smiled at Glimmer, looking down at Pumpkin Cake. "Fish with pineapple? Er...I'm not sure that'd be something a pony would be into...Pumpkin, you let her tail go! She's not edible! Er, well, she is, but I don't think she'd taste very good!"

The pink mare felt her sister squirm around in her grasp. "Oh no ya don't! We're going to hug me one minute for every month I haven't seen you! When was the last time I saw you, anyway?" Squeeeeeeeze!

Dr. Stable continued to struggle against the dual magic spells of Flim and Flam that held the unicorn stallion physician's hoofs to the ground and kept his snout shut so he couldn't speak.

"Ha ha, he he!" Flim giggled.

"You cannot flee!" added Flam.

"Now YOU will know how it feels"

"When Pinkie crushes you, for reals!"

Soon, the unicorn brothers were up and about, their horns still glowing as they laughed. Now Dr. Stable realized he'd been tricked! Soon, the unicorn doctor had a plan of his own. Making his horn glow, Dr. Stable carefully used his magic to cause a nearby rope to snake its way under the laughing, singing Flim Flam brothers until it tied each of their back legs together, causing the diabolical duo to trip and fall. This 'broke' their spell and now allowed Dr. Stable to move and speak.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves, faking injuries like that and trying to get Miss Pinkie Pie to harm me! I have a good mind to report you both to the mare, and to the Royal Court!"

"Oh no! Please do refrain!"

"We beg you, don't complain!"

Now Flim and Flam had very worried looks on their faces.

Glimmer and nodded excitedly to Windy, "Yeah that would be great! I'll ask Razor when he isn't in pain anymore. He should wear armor or something."

She giggled slightly before she felt something wet around her tail. She looked and there was the little foal eating her tail!

"Ewww." She said, trying to pull her tail out of Pumpkin's mouth.

"Come on now, I'm not food." She said, finally popping her tail out and wiping it on the grass to get the slobber off.

With that crisis over, she turned her attention back to Pinkie.

"Say I have a question," She took a breath before saying to both Pinkie and Inkie in a single breath and at a slightly fast pace, "Areyoutwomareslooking,seeking,oratallinsearchofaneligablemaleforadatinglifeorformofspecialsomegriffonrelationshiporknowanyponyorgriffonthatissearchingforsomegriffontostartarelationshipofthisnatureandlevel."

Pumpkin Cake growled viciously as the tail was removed from her mouth! She crossed her little arms, looking for something else to stick in her mouth. That thing was now the tip of Inkie's tail.

Pinkie Pie, meanwhile, twirled around, giving her sister as many squeezes as she could muster. The shenanigans between the Doctor and the Brothers caught the corner of her gaze. She grinned wildly, quite pleased with the burgeoning social atmosphere her free hugs were providing for the citizens of Ponyville. Her sister showing up was just icing on the already super-duper frosted cake! She nodded as Glimmer rattled off her question. She caught every single word. She tapped her chin in careful consideration as she looked over her sister's shoulder. "Er...searching for a date? I'm not really looking for anypony at the moment, but if you need help finding a special somepon...er, somegriffon? I can probably help you out! I know everyone!"

The pink mare squeezed her sister tighter. "There ya go! Slow, deep breaths!"

cinderoverfinal_zps6dc06dc7.png

Cinder and Overcast were visiting Ponyville while on vacation. They learned of the little town since their grandmother moved there and were quickly captivated by it's charm.

As they strolled through town, Overcast was busy averting his gaze from others. He hated the idea of ruining somepony's day because he was too nervous to smile at them in time.

While coming up on Sugar Cube Corner, Cinder took notice of the commotion surrounding the bakery. There was a lot going on. Including a pink mare squeezing the daylights out of a grey one while chatting up a storm with a griffon. She was almost confused until she saw a sign nearby that read;

FREE HUGS!

"Oooo." She nudged Overcast. "Look at this."

He snapped out of focus and glanced at her.

Cinder raised an eyebrow with a grin while pointing at the sign. "Want a free hug?"

The stallion glanced at the sign for a moment before lowering his voice as if he were at the library. "I don't know. What if it's a private thing just for her friends or something?"

"Overcast."

"What?"

"You're making silly excuses again. Did you want me to help you overcome your shyness or not?"

He shifted his eyes around. "Well... yeah, bu-

"But nothing!" Cinder had mashed her nose against his, provoking a scrunchy face. "The best way to break the ice is to endure a bone crushing super hug from a complete stranger. It'll make you feel accomplished! Whaddya say?"

He backed away from his sister and observed the pink pony. "She looks pretty busy with somepony else right now."

Cinder waved a hoof at him. "Pffft. We'll just wait till she's done. Come on!"

Overcast lowered his head, blush forming across his face. He took a deep breath and summoned up the willpower to force out his next words, his timid face showing an edge of tenacity. "Okay. Let's do this."

They approached Sugar Cube Corner and stood nearby. Cinder gave a big grin for everypony to see and waved at the pink mare and all who accompanied her. "Free hugs huh? What a delightful idea. I bet you've been getting quite a bit of business."

A little foal caught her eye, drooling all over the tip of the grey pony's tail. "Awww she's adorable!"

Overcast had his mind elsewhere. He was watching a couple of stallions quarrel with a doctor. "What's going on over there?" He mumbled under his breath.

2ccsaxy.jpg

Filthy Rich was a business pony, which meant he always had business to do. Today, he planned on going to Sugarcube Corner to buy some surprise sweats for his wife and daughter. Time being money, Mr. Rich gave the "FREE HUGS" little notice; assuming he could slip past the crowds, Filthy would then be able to get inside the store to give Mr. and Mrs. Cake his order. Of course, getting inside Sugarcube Corner itself in a timely manner was easier said than done. Especially with those scheming brothers around; Mr. Rich's last deal with them didn't end so well.....

OOC: Bleh, I've had better nights. <_<

Autumn Dawn was on a collection tour that had brought her to Ponyville. There was quite a crowd gathered around the little bakery Sugar Cube corner and the pegasus couldn't resist going over to see what all the fuss was about. She had always enjoyed visiting Ponyville. Thought it was not quite a fantastic and remote place to travel to, the little town certainly offered many tasty treats worth stopping in for.

"Hmmmmm...a sugar tart would be just right." She licked her muzzle softly. "Sounds so good. If I could just get by this crowd." She pushed through a little, smiling as she did so. She wasn't one to be rude, even to those standing in the way of her delicious snacks.

FREE HUGS

"Now there's something you don't see every day. Only in Ponyville I guess." She smiled again, noting a pink mare in the midst of the group. These was no mistaking Pinkie Pie. Though she had not had any interactions with this bubbly pink mare, Dawn had heard rumors. She had heard it was impossible not to smile when around Pinkie Pie, her attitude was somewhat of a legend when it came to stories of Ponyville.

Autumn decided to put her snack quest on hold for the moment, especially since there seemed to be some sort of quarrel at the door. She moved up next to two grey ponies with bright pink manes. She spoke to the filly who was commenting on the cute little foal.

"Whew! Quite the crowd here. Business in the hug industry seems to be booming!" She smiled at the little foal and moved her hoof forward to possible pat it's head.

"Whew! Quite the crowd here. Business in the hug industry seems to be booming!"

Cinder nodded at the orange pony with a chuckle. "Indeed it does! And that pink mare sure is delivering quite the powerful squeeze. I'm Cinder Rose by the way." She motioned her hoof to her brother. "And this is Overcast."

Overcast turned his attention to them at the mention of his name. When he saw the orange pony, his eyes blinked open. "Oh." He smiled, making brief eye contact. "Hello."

"He's a bit nervous. But I'm sure she'll squeeze him right out of his shell!" She squinted at the burnt orange filly in curiosity and leaned her head forward. "So did you come here for a super hug too?"

Autumn smiled as the grey pony responded. It was true what she said,the pink mare certainly looked capable of a great squeeze! She nodded to Overcast and held out a hoof towards Cinder Rose.

"Hi to both of you! The name's Autumn Dawn. I originally came here for a treat form Sugar Cube Corner but I'm not sure I can even fit in there right now. So, I guess I am here for a super hug." She chuckled softly.

"You never know what you'll get when you visit good ol' Ponyville." She looked at Cinder Rose. "So, are you two from here?"

• 2 weeks later...

Pumpkin Cake blinked at the several new visitors: two grey pegasi with red manes, Filthy Rich, and Autumn Dawn. She drooled, noticing that Inkie had gone silent. Maybe it was the lack of air or something, but her suckling-target wasn't very interesting. As her attention faded, she let go of the grey mare's tail, flopping down in the grass. The extra dust caused her to crinkle her nose, releasing an adorable little sneeze. The foal wiped snot off her nose with her forehoof, then extended her arms in welcome to all the new friends!

Pinkie Pie, meanwhile, set Inkie Pie down. She gritted her teeth, looking over her sister with her large, blue eyes. "Are you okay, Sis? You're a little...quiet. You just relax on the grass with Pumpkin Cake. It looks like we have lots more visitors that need hugs!"

Grinning, Pinkie did an about-face, bouncing up to Filthy Rich with a smile plastered ear-to-ear across her pink face. "Hiiiiii! Fancy pantsy seeing you here! What a treat! Are you here to buy some treats for your daughter?! If that's the case, you need a hug now, and one for her too!" Without another moment's hesitation, she wrapped her hooves around the stout stallion, lifting him hiiiigh into the air. She spun around, giggling. "Heeheehee, weeheehee! Oooh, I'm kinda getting dizzy! Round and round and round and round and round..."

As she spun, she didn't notice Cinder, Overcast, and Autumn standing on the grass nearby. Like a spinning top, she crashed into trio, Filthy possibly in tow...

WWWXRbf.jpg

Seems a lot of ponies wanted hugs today! Pinkie's little sign was already gathering a bit of a crowd three pegasi and an earth pony were already joining in. Presteza had yet to get her own hug from the pink mare but since she had heard that the grey one she was currently embracing was her sister... she could wait. Seeing a sibling after such a lengthy absence and wanting to give them attention was a situation the painter had been in before.

Since the grey mare seemed to be losing consciousness and those two lanky unicorns from earlier seemed to be not feeling too great pressy once again found herself wondering what she had gotten herself into. Her thoughts of doubt came to a halt when she heard a thump as the foal dropped from Inkie's tail and then a tiny sneeze that the little pony let out. The mare smiled and had to try her best not to let out that single syllable declaration of finding something truly adorable; the sound of "D'awwww!" the mare lowered her neck down a bit and smiled at the little unicorn. This foal looked somehow familiar... although the painter just couldn't place where. Not being able to place a face was a first for her, Usually it would take only a few seconds for her to realize just where she'd seen anypony's face but this foal was stumping her! Narrowing her eyes she noticed her own reflection in the foals eyes and finally it hit her! Suddenly the mare picked up pumpkin and smiled,"Now I know where I've seen ya before! ... I've -never- seen ya before! but ya sure look just like me when i was foal... well except fer the mane..." she admitted with a chuckle. "Oi, Miss Pie! This one's name is pumpkin, right?"

"So, are you two from here?"

Cinder pointed a hoof towards the direction of her hometown. "Actually we're visiting from Trottingham. This place is great though. I have a particular fondness for the Quills and Sofa shop. It's such a quirky combination!"

As Overcast watched the two ponies with their conversation, his ear twitched as a voice drew closer and closer.

Round and round and round and round and round..."

He didn't want to look at the source because it might be rude, but it got louder and louder until he couldn't resist any longer. When he glanced in the direction of the voice, a pink pony was spinning right towards them with a stallion elevated high in her hooves.

Overcast's legs went so fast he ran in place. "AH! Everypony watch ou-

It was too late. The bubblegum colored tornado had touched down upon the unsuspecting Cinder Rose as well as Autumn Dawn and Overcast.

They were knocked into a multicolored pile.

When the collision had settled, Cinder shook her head "Ugh. What in Equestria was that?" She stood to her hooves, inspecting her surroundings. After realizing what happened she placed a hoof over her mouth and giggled.

"Is everypony okay?"

After snapping out of his momentary daze, Overcast realized he had landed on Autumn Dawn and quickly jumped off with a face red as an apple.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry." He reach his hoof out to help her up. "Are you alright, miss?"

Archived