[Ponyville] Hugs! Hugs! Free Hugs! (Open; No Post Order)

Rosewind

2ccsaxy.jpg

"Hiiiiii! Fancy pantsy seeing you here! What a treat! Are you here to buy some treats for your daughter?! If that's the case, you need a hug now, and one for her too! Heeheehee, weeheehee! Oooh, I'm kinda getting dizzy! Round and round and round and round and round..."

It wasn’t the fact that Pinkie Pie invaded the personal space of Filthy Rich with a bearhug that made him ask questions of the young mare, but rather how she found enough strength to lift a fully-grown stallion clean into the air. Mr. Rich hardly got a moment to widen his eyes before Pinkie began spinning around, her captive stallion still gripped by her hooves. Filthy’s body never could withstand the act of spinning; almost immediately, sensations of nausea inflicted the poor earth pony.

“Woahhhhhhhhaaaa…!” With everything a blur, Filthy Rich didn’t notice the other ponies spinning Pinkie headed towards until it was too late. The stallion crashed into three other ponies and his twirling came to an end, but not his nausea. Still reeling from the experience, Mr. Rich did not bother looking if anypony was by him before releasing his stomach’s contents onto whatever happened to be to the front of the stallion… his vision being dazey and all.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWWXRbf.jpg

Before Presteza received an answer to her question from Pinkie, her attention was caught by the sight of one of Pinkie's hug victims being released and colliding with three other ponies. The pony looked a bit older than some of the other ponies Pinkie had been hugging she figured it might be safe to check up on him. Placing the foal on her back she looked back at Pumpkin,"you stay there a second would ya? let's go see how that pony is doin'."

Strolling over to the ill looking stallion she smiled at him," 'lo there! Are ya feelin' alright ol--" before she could finish her statement she was interrupted by the sound of the stallion vomiting. the mare chuckled dryly,"I'm guessin' that's a 'no'" she thought to herself. Looking down her smile faded rather quickly as she noticed that her scarf had fallen victim to the results of the rich pony's illness. There was nothing she wanted to do more than shout at the stallion... but she knew it wasn't his fault and she had to be a good role model for the little foal on her back.

Takind a deep breath she looked at the stallion and spoke while trying to conceal her twinge of anger, "So... now ya got that outta yer system. How ya feelin' ol' timer?"

Watching the crowd now gathering around Pinkie Pie's "Free Hugs" booth was gratifying for Doctor Stable.

"It looks like Miss Pinkie's idea is catching on!" the unicorn physician neighed as he turned towards Flim and Flam. "You two are very fortunate that Miss Pinkie Pie didn't catch the two of you faking injuries and your evil plot to harm me. I don't think Miss Pie would think too highly of it!"

"Ok ok, you've made your point!" Flim sang.

"Problems here we won't exploit!" added Flam.

"But getting hugged hard by Pinkie Pie.."

"Would be enough to make one cry!"

"Boys, if you want to have better relations with the citizens of Ponyville, try being nice and pleasant. Is that so hand for the two of you to do?"

"Of course we can be pleasant!'

"To royal ponies and even peasants!"

"Just watch how nice we can be!"

"Just observe us, you will SEE!!!!!"

Doctor Stable watched as Flim and Flam reentered the line for Free Hugs.

Pinkie Pie's limbs, mane, and tail were wrapped haphazardly around her victi...volunteer hug receivers. Her eyes spun in her sockets like a top, her pink mane extending in several directions at once. Without missing a beat, she answered Presteza: "Yup, that's Pumpkin Cake! Oh lookie, she's trying to eat another ladybug! Heehee!" Sure enough, the young young unicorn was busy pouncing after a rather chubby-looking ladybug. She clopped it between her little hooves, opening them to peek inside. The insect was buzzing away in a lopsided sort of way. Pumpkin frowned and made another attempt on the bug. She settled for stuffing a daisy in her mouth instead, her beady blue eyes shifting to the rather big pile of ponies.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie extracted herself from Filthy Rich, but not before receiving the front end of the stout stallion's lunch. Un-phased, she wiped damp, half-eaten alfalfa sprouts off her face. "Ooh, you were over at the Horseshoe Cafe earlier, weren't ya? I know these sprouts anywhere! They have grrrreat grass and walnut pie!" She turned her attention to Flim and Flam. "My, you two boys can't get enough huh?! I'm afraid you'll have to wait your turn. I have a Painter Pony to hug first, and I have to see if my sister is still breathing! We used to play hug games all the time on the rock farm, you know! I mean like, what other games can you play on a rock farm?" She faced Presteza, extending her pink arms wide, still dripping with Filthy Rich's regurgitated lunch. "Arms wide, and take a deeeeep breath!"

2ccsaxy.jpg

"Ooh, you were over at the Horseshoe Cafe earlier, weren't ya? I know these sprouts anywhere! They have grrrreat grass and walnut pie!"

Pinkie Pie may be a strange pony, but even Filthy Rich had to acknowledge her skill in pointing out the smallest details. “Hah, you’ve got me figured out Miss Pie,” the stallion awkwardly complimented, producing a handkerchief to wipe any remaining trace of vomit from his muzzle. Seeing the opposite sort of reaction from Pinkie, Mr. Rich wondered how the next pony would react to receiving a hug from a mare with barf-covered forelegs.

"So... now ya got that outta yer system. How ya feelin' ol' timer?"

Old timer? Filthy Rich may be grown-up, but he wasn't a senior citizen yet. Or maybe unlike Pinkie Pie, this young mare (who obviously lived someplace away from Ponyville) didn't like to be accidently hit with vomit. Regardless, that didn't stop Mr. Rich from feeling odd from being described as an old timer. "I've supposed I've felt worse, lil' missy," the stallion finally replied without much enthusiasm, but thinking to return the favor with an age-related nickname of his own.

• 2 weeks later...

Pumpkin Cake curiously crawled toward the cluster of ponies. Pinkie Pie covered in barf? Yes, she had seen that many times before. In fact, she had been the depositor of the barf into her poofy pink mane. She looked brilliant in a mixture of spittle and pureed carrots! She tugged on Presteza's tail, looking up at her with her little blue eyes.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie glanced over to Filthy, nodding vehemently. "Oh yeah! Even though I've got to be loyal to Sugarcube Corner's super special spiffy desserts, I do like to go to the Horseshoe and stuff my face in their sundaes! Oat crisp pineapple chocolate! Cherry cheesecake oatstraw! MmmmMmmMMmmMmmm! Hey you, don't you try to get away! I've got lots more hugs coming up!"

She unceremoniously dove at Presteza with her puke-covered hooves!

As Flim and Flam watched from their place in line, Doctor Stable spotted Pinkie Pie literally diving at Presteza with her recently 'soiled' hooves. The unicorn physician could spot the potential germ problem immediately, so he went into action quickly. Using his levitation magic, Doctor Stable produced a large moistened towel that he quickly floated in front of the diving pink mare to gently scrub both of her front hooves clean before it vanished.

"Success!" Doctor Stable neighed with a sigh of relief. "Forgive my swift, bold action, Miss Pinkie Pie, but as a leading health official in Ponyville, I could not allow the possible spread of germs to other ponies through incidental contact. One must be most diligent when it comes to personal hygiene, especially those of us who are constantly with the public. With your permission, Pinkie Pie, I would like to use this same method to, sanitize, little Pumpkin Pie here. You are busy giving out hugs and although that's a good thing, that little foal is in need of immediate care, care I will gladly offer."

"Brother, did you see what he did?" Asked Flim.

"That quack offered to care for that kid!" Flam answered back.

"Why scrub that little brat?"

"She shouldn't behave like that!"

Hearing the unicorn brother's reaction caused Doctor Stable to turn around and sneer at them.

"Part of living in a caring community like Ponyville is helping one another in time of need! This concept is obviously alien to both of you! For shame!"

Pinkie Pie hit the moist towel before she knew what hit her! Pumpkin Cake giggled from her perch in the grass, glad to see her foalsitter get a bath for a change.

Pinkie, meanwhile, spun around and flopped to the grass, her hooves shining like new. She grinned toward the Doctor. "Oh gee, thank you! You know, you're totally right about spreading germs and stuff! They don't call Filthy...er..."Filthy" for nothing, huh?! Heeheehahaha! Oh, Pumpkin? Sure, you can clean her up too! Celestia knows she's been all over the yard and in every dirt pile since we started giving free hugs!"

Pumpkin's glee died in her tummy. Her little mouth dropped, and she knew it was her time to vamoose! She started crawling for Sugarcube Corner, dodging around patches of grass and wildflowers. "Eek! Get back here, squirt! The Doctor wants to clean you up!" The pink mare called over her shoulder as she galloped for the baby unicorn. "Sorry Presteza, I guess you can have a rain check for your hug when you're ready for it! Oh yeah, Doctor, after Pumpkin is done, I think Flim and Flam need to clean up, too!"

She dove for Pumpkin, missing her by inches. The foal tumbled over herself and landed at the feet of Flim and Flam. She sat up shakily, quite dizzy, casting a pitiful glance to the two brothers for help...

Mind Heart had been just taking a stroll out in this wonderful town he likes to call home. Maybe he was happy cause he had read all of those books on psychology and how acting happy could make one genuinely happy. Or maybe it was due to the fact that he was surrounded by ponies that seemed in themselves happy ... however ... with some issues with their backs. He was curious as to where somepony could be happy but get a bad back in the process so he walks down where they're all coming from. He hears yelling having to do with helping those in need, the thought that ponies needed to be taught that depressed Mind Heart. He trotted to where the noise was coming from to yell at the pony whom didn't know that caring, loving fact. When he turned the corner however he was bewildered... so many pony bodies on the ground ... several females in caught his eye ... he couldn't say who they were ... one in particular had a fair white coat with curly mane done with precision, you could tell she cared deeply for her physical appearance, she does it well. There was only standing females left one was trying to catch a filly. Mind heart had walked over to the small pony and picked the filly up whilst it struggled and offered it to the Pink pony on the ground whom was trying to catch it. "Excuse me miss? Were you trying to catch this filly?" He then noticed a sign saying FREE HUGS and he was curious to see who was giving such an interesting and generous offer ... he would be horrified if it was an earth pony as he had read that earth ponies had incredible strength since they relied on their own bodies for work ... not like the Pegasus ponies whom thoroughly enjoy flying and the Unicorns whom use their magic to do almost everything.

"Come back here, young filly! You need to be sanitized!" Doctor Stable shouted as he joined Pinkie Pie in the pursuit of Pumpkin Cake. As Flim and Flam watched the chase, they suppressed a giggle when Pinkie Pie dove after the surprisingly fast moving toddler and came up empty. The unicorn brothers couldn't help but be captivated by the very cute unicorn foal. When Pumpkin Cake dashed by the two and they saw Pinkie's silent appeal for help, Flim and Flam took action. As Flam used his horn magic to gently stop Pumpkin Pie's escape, Flim broke out into song:

"Good day to you, my dear, we're so glad to have you here!"

"Please don't run away! Flim and Flam are here to say.." added Flam as if on cue.

"We don't mean to detain you!"

"Allow us to entertain you!"

Instantly, Flim brought out three balls and began to juggle them while Flam levitated his straw hat off his head and then proceeded to pull a rabbit out of it. It was a stuffed animal bunny of course, and he floated it over to Pumpkin Cake.

• 4 weeks later...

Pumpkin Cake's joy of escape died in her throat as she was scooped up by Mind Heart and hoofed over to Pinkie. The pink mare snuggled her cheek, throwing her free hoof around Mind. She pulled him into a crushy half hug as Pumpkin struggled in her other arm. "Gee, thanks mister! Pumpkin can be a real challenge to catch, especially around bath time!" The unicorn foal struggled, to no avail. She abandoned her attempts of escape, however, as she noticed the Flam brothers starting to juggle. Her little head bobbed up and down as she followed the movement of the balls. Pinkie was equally mesmerized. "Ooooh lookie at that, Pumpkin! I like to juggle, too! I like to do it with cupcakes in the Bakery, but Mrs. Cake doesn't really like when I do! Hey, let's juggle together!" She released Mind Heart, hoofing off Pumpkin to the Doctor for her impromptu bath. She started struggling again, giving Pinkie a melting glare.

The party pony, meanwhile, bounded up to the Flam brothers, her arms open. "Toss'um this way! Let's do this thang!"

Spike had been bored all day - nothing to do in the Library, and Twilight was off studying...SOMETHING....and he got the idea that she probably needed her space to concentrate. With nothing to be done around the Library after a few hours of his own making sure of that fact, Spike had finally gotten to the point where recounting the 9036 and a half dimples in the ceiling JUST couldn't keep the young dragon from feeling restless and...and so utterly, utterly devoid of anything to do!

This explained why he'd found himself outside in the sun making his way through town - no particular thing to do, nor place to go....he just wanted to find SOME few moments of an entertaining distraction before his young mind imploded upon itself in absolute despairing idleness. A sign attracted his attention - one that, once he looked properly beyond it at the unfolding scenes ahead, at the very least seemed to be something that he could get in on.

" Free...hugs? " Spike reads out loud, chuckling a little as he shrugs to himself and watched the gathering of ponies...of course, unsurprisingly, Pinkie Pie was pretty much right in the middle of it all, which was seemingly entirely an everyday occurance for her. Still, at least it meant that he would now have something to pass a few moments with amongst friends doing, right?

" Eh, what else am I gonna do? Maaaaaay as well go say hey to Pinkie Pie...makes about as much sense as anything else around here, hehe! "

Andso, the young dragon stepped into the fray - not entirely sure if this was a good idea, before realising that it was pretty much the ONLY idea he even had right now!

Glimmer yawned as she rubbed her eyes. Oh dear, had she fallen asleep? Well she had been tired after all the flying she had been doing, and the sun had just been so warm and cozy. Besides most cats slept in the sun, and she was part cat sooooo.

She yawned cutely as she scratched behind her head with her back leg and got up. It had been a nice cat nap.

"Oh silly me. No time for a cat nap though." She said as she looked around. Pinkie was still at the hugging, and she took a few notes on how she did it. Pinkie seemed to have this down to an art.

She was sad to see that she lost the cute filly, but figured she couldn't hog her to herself. Still, she just wanted to take the cute little thing home with her. She was so cute!

"Hmm. I hugged the foal but I haven't hugged Pinkie yet. I'll wait till she is done. Besides, then I can see what it is about her hugs that seems to put Razor into traction." She said to herself with a giggle.

And then that's when she saw it, a baby dragon! She literally gasped and couldn't help but sneak over, stalking the little reptile. It was so cute...but was it dangerous. She had never seen one.

"Oh my gosh! Its scales are the same color as my bow!" She said quietly to herself, barely containing her excitement. She crept closer, her tail swishing side to side. So close...closer....closer.

Spike was often the target of an inquisitive pony, this much he knew he had to be aware of...many ponies had never ever seen a dragon or ever would, so the moment one of them started looking in his direction, he generally was cool with it and was pretty much a welcoming sort. But there were times that something caught him out and made him juuuust a teensy bit uncertain- today, one of these moments lay just a few meters away in the shape of a griffon, and Spike watched as she approached with a cautious eye, scratching his own snout curiously.

" Uhhh, can I...help....you? " Spike asks, curious to know just why she was grinning like a cat who had just made it's way into the cream factory.

" I mean, I AM pretty good lookin' and awesome and all...buuuut, ya know, but I don't see any reasons why, uh, you.... "

He's backing up a few steps, finding himself in a rather odd and surprisingly unnerving position as the griffon continued her approach.

This was just a really, really weird situation for the dragon to find himself in!

She'd been spotted! Now was the time to strike!

"Eeeehhh!" She squealed as she pounced at the little dragon and grabbed him into a hug.

"Oh my gosh, a baby dragon. Oh you're soooooooooo cute!" She said, squeezing Spike as much as she could. He was just so cute.

She let the little dragon go, "Oh you're soooo cute. The cutest wittle cheeks and your scales are such a pretty color." She said, squeezing Spike's cheeks for a moment.

"I've never seen a baby dragon before. Do you live here with your mommy? Oh is she a big giant dragoness? Is it true you eat gems? How do they taste? Can I take you home and keep you?" She asked, hoping the last one was yes. Oh she would love to have a dragon for a friend/pet.

Pinkie Pie's attention span was short. Very, very short. It made even hummingbirds look studious by nature. Her attention shifted from the juggling straight to Spike and Glimmer. They were already hugging, in fact! This called for what Pinkie called a superific add-on hug! She tensed her hindquarters, wiggled her curly pink tail, and sprang for the pair with hefty gusto! She spread her arms wide, and literally sailed into the baby dragon and griffon, toppling over them with all of her weight. "Weeeeeee! Awww yeah! Gimme some of those huggy hug hugs!" She squeezed into them, producing a supernova of a group hug. "What have you been up to, Spike? I haven't seen you in like, since this morning!"

Meanwhile, Pumpkin Cake was plotting her escape from the imminent bath. She decided she would try the decoy method. She cooed and giggled cutely, stuffing her pale yellow hoof in her mouth. She suckled happily, smiling all the while. Yes, this would disarm them...

Oh, the power of cuteness! Pumpkin Cake's antics were SO cute, it caused Dr. Stable, Flim and Flam to momentarily stop all that they were doing. The three unicorns stallions could only state in amazement at the foal.

"AWWWWWW! Isn't she precious?" Dr. Stable asked.

"Truly adorable!" added Flim.

"My sediments exactly, dear brother!" Flam neighed. "Never seen anything so cute before, except my own baby pictures."

"What was so cute about YOU, Flam? You're the only foal in all Equestria who sported a full mustache!"

"Jealous much, are we brother?"

"I could never be jealous of YOU!"

"Gentlecolts, please, look at the baby!" Dr Stable urged. Immediately, Flim and Flam were both returned to a state of awe at the cuteness of Pumpkin Cake. Although this foal was amazingly cute, this factor did NOT stop the unicorn physician's primal urges for good hygenie. Levitating a freshly dipped washcloth in the air, Dr. Stable proceeded to clean up Pumpkin Cake gently, but thouroughly, so she'd be sparkling clean again. After all, a CLEAN baby is a CUTER baby.

Welp, this was starting to become a moment Spike wished he'd turned a whole other direction from - he hadn't exactly come prepared for a crazy pony hug quite like this...Pinkie was intense enough, but this mare was pretty much a whole other level of 'hug-crazed'. He could swear he was almost feeling his every extremity being crushed in the overly joyful embrace, but it was probably an exhaggeration...or at least, thats KIND of what he was hoping it was.

"I've never seen a baby dragon before. Do you live here with your mommy? "

" Well, uh...Twilights not- " Spike started, but was soon interrupted by another rapidfire question.

"Oh is she a big giant dragoness? "

" Not...really! " Spike manages to utter before being assaulted by more words!

" Is it true you eat gems? How do they taste? "

" It's true, and they taste-... " he's cut off almost immediately by the last question asked.

" Can I take you home and keep you?"

" Twilight wouldn't really like that too much! " Spike replied, at this point starting to feel some of the oxygen being forced from his lungs.

This was getting pretty darn painful, needless to say - and upon Pinkies arrival, he was a little outnumbered and outhugged...oh whatever is a baby dragon to do?

WWWXRbf.jpg

"I've supposed I've felt worse, lil' missy,"

The mare snickered at Filthy's retort,"good ta hear, mate!" The mare looked at him curiously for a moment, seemingly inspecting him. After glancing down at her scarf she added one last thing to her statement,"I hope you'll at least cover my cleanin' bill. This scarf is important ta me." Just as the mare turned around she saw a rather jarring sight, a puke covered pink pony pouncing upon a prodigal little painter!

Presteza practically froze up as the pink earth pony dove at her while her hooves were covered in puke. Normally this mare had no qualms about getting dirty given her own rough and tumble personality. But being embraced by a barf covered pony was a bit much even by her standards. She didn't want to hurt the mare's feelings though so she was about to hesitantly sacrifice her own hygiene to Pinkie's show of affection.

Luckily for this painter, the local physician managed to intercept Pinkie with a bucket of water that managed to clean her off. While Pressy was thankful for the stallion's assistance she couldn't help but wonder if that action would have left her at all chilly. "Thanks, mate! tell me if there's anyway I can repay ya!" she whispered to the doctor.

"Oh gee, thank you! You know, you're totally right about spreading germs and stuff! They don't call Filthy...er..."Filthy" for nothing, huh?! Heeheehahaha! Oh, Pumpkin? Sure, you can clean her up too! Celestia knows she's been all over the yard and in every dirt pile since we started giving free hugs!"

"Sorry Presteza, I guess you can have a rain check for your hug when you're ready for it! Oh yeah, Doctor, after Pumpkin is done, I think Flim and Flam need to clean up, too!"

The mare's face twisted a bit as she tried to stifle a giggle, although it came out anyway. Normally this pony wouldn't find a joke such as the one pinkie just told as funny as she did, but it seems that the pink mare's attitude was rather infectious. It probably helped she realized the thought of giving free hugs while covered in puke was not entirely appealing to the potential recipients, "No problem! Um yer name's Pinkie Pie right?"

For now though there seemed to be a bit of a fuss going at the arrival of someone. First there was a little griffon cub who seemed interested and ready to pounce on him while asking several questions. after taking a look while pinkie pulled the newcomer into a big hug she realized just why. He was a dragon! This was amazing! A real life (if young) dragon! She had to make sure to talk to him once his hug was done and by the look of him it looked like he'd prefer his hug end sooner rather than later. Raising her hoof she spoke up,"Oi! Pinkie, I'm ready fer my hug now! SO whenever yer ready!"

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, this was starting to become a moment Spike wished he'd turned a whole other direction from - he hadn't exactly come prepared for a crazy pony hug quite like this...Pinkie was intense enough, but this mare was pretty much a whole other level of 'hug-crazed'. He could swear he was almost feeling his every extremity being crushed in the overly joyful embrace, but it was probably an exhaggeration...or at least, thats KIND of what he was hoping it was.

"I've never seen a baby dragon before. Do you live here with your mommy? "

" Well, uh...Twilights not- " Spike started, but was soon interrupted by another rapidfire question.

"Oh is she a big giant dragoness? "

" Not...really! " Spike manages to utter before being assaulted by more words!

" Is it true you eat gems? How do they taste? "

" It's true, and they taste-... " he's cut off almost immediately by the last question asked.

" Can I take you home and keep you?"

" Twilight wouldn't really like that too much! " Spike replied, at this point starting to feel some of the oxygen being forced from his lungs.

This was getting pretty darn painful, needless to say - and upon Pinkies arrival, he was a little outnumbered and outhugged...oh whatever is a baby dragon to do?

"Eeeeh you're just so cute!" Glimmer squealed and hugged Spike again.

She was a little disappointed that she couldn't keep the cute little dragon, "Aaww, well can I visit you all the time when I'm in the area? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

Pinkie Pie's attention span was short. Very, very short. It made even hummingbirds look studious by nature. Her attention shifted from the juggling straight to Spike and Glimmer. They were already hugging, in fact! This called for what Pinkie called a superific add-on hug! She tensed her hindquarters, wiggled her curly pink tail, and sprang for the pair with hefty gusto! She spread her arms wide, and literally sailed into the baby dragon and griffon, toppling over them with all of her weight. "Weeeeeee! Awww yeah! Gimme some of those huggy hug hugs!" She squeezed into them, producing a supernova of a group hug. "What have you been up to, Spike? I haven't seen you in like, since this morning!"

Meanwhile, Pumpkin Cake was plotting her escape from the imminent bath. She decided she would try the decoy method. She cooed and giggled cutely, stuffing her pale yellow hoof in her mouth. She suckled happily, smiling all the while. Yes, this would disarm them...

As she hugged the dragon once more, she didn't even notice Pinkie wrapping them up in a hug, "eep! Oh...Pinkie, you scared me."

She giggled and unwrapped a talon around Spike and wrapped it around Pinkie's shoulder, "Group hug! The best kind!" She then squeezed the two as much as she could muster in her.

"Oh his name is Spike? Pinkie why didn't you tell me you know a dragon." Glimmer said, shocked that Pinkie knew the little cutey.

She nuzzled Spike's cheek some, "Spike is your name. Ooooh its as cute as you are!" Glimmer was so overdosed on hugs and cuteness she gave both Pinkie and Spike the equiv of a kiss on the cheek a griffon could give, which was pushing her beak against the cheek slightly and nuzzling it side to side some in affection.

"I don't see how Razor got hurt from this sort of hug, maybe he has fragile bones for being small." She pondered.

Pumpkin Cake fumed at the good Doctor as the rag cleaned her thoroughly. Her pale cream coat seemed to sparkle and shine. She angrily crossed her now-damp arms, curling her bottom lip into the most adorable sneer ever.

Pinkie Pie, hugging Glimmer and Spike at once, was quite pleased. She squee-grinned cheerfully, taking a deep breath to shout. "Thanks so much for giving Pumpkin a bath -- I really, really, really, really, REALLY appreciate it! Aww look at her, she's giving you a glare that could melt chocolate! Teehee, she only glares at me like that if I put her toys away and make her take a nap!" She blinked, turning her attention back to Presteza. "Oh, you're all ready huh? Well then, let's make some room! Sorry Spike, you're going to get squished a little more!"

The pink mare finally extended her arms around the painter pony, as well as around Spike and Glimmer. Her arms were quite stretchy! "Yay! There we go! Smooshy smooshy big hugs, doesn't that feel just super awesome fastastic stupendirific?!"

"Eeeeh you're just so cute!"

This was going to get a bunch uglier before it got better, clearly - the griffon was starting to get carried away, and Spike wasn't really sure how to respond!

"Aaww, well can I visit you all the time when I'm in the area? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

" Uh...well...Maybe? " Spike answered a little uncertainly - the idea that this griffon was as eager as she seemed to be was starting to creep him out a little.

However, he didn't really have THAT much time to speak on it further once Pinkie pie drew attention to his name, which only served to add to the griffons curiousity!

"Oh his name is Spike? Pinkie why didn't you tell me you know a dragon."

When she 'nuzzled' him with that beak, he had the oddest feeling of being like he was under a microscope....like she wanted to knowevery facet of his life so far!

Normally Spike liked attention, he liked it a whole lot...but when a griffon made such efforts to be that creepy about it, he couldn't help but cringe a little...Still, once Pinkie got them all into a hug, he found himself relaxing a little...something about Pinkie Pie hugs was always calming....which was kinda ironic, actually!

{Even if it WAS getting a little crowded and such!}

2ccsaxy.jpg

"I hope you'll at least cover my cleanin' bill. This scarf is important ta me."

Not wanting to stay put and waste time, Filthy Rich dug up an adequately sized pile of bits to give to the young mare; “Here you go, this should cover your cleaning costs. I apologize for the inconvenience I have caused you.” Once the mare collected her compensation, Filthy planned to get away from this scene, to get inside Sugercube Corner to make his intended purchases. Maybe Mr. and Mrs. Cake had something that could remove the taste of barf from the businesspony's mouth.....

Little Pumpkin Cake doing her 'pouty face' just made her look even more adorable to Doctor Stable, Flim and Flam.

"Now now, young lady! As the top health official in Ponyville, it was my sworn duty to keep you neat and clean," Dr Stable explained as Flim glanced down at his watch.

"Oh my dear brother! Look at the time!" Flim neighed, prompting Flam to do the same.

"I see it, Flim! We must be taking our leave!" Flam added as the two prepared to depart, singing a little song before they left.

"They say time flies when you're having fun, but now our time is done!"

"It was a pleasure to see you all, but we have to dash, because DUTY CALLS!!"

Finishing their song and dance, the unicorn brothers now galloped away.

(Exit Flim and Flam)

After Doctor Stable waved goodbye to the duo, he walked over to Pumpkin Cake. Suddenly, his nose got a whiff of a smell most pungant and awful.

"Either your diaper needs changing, little lady, or a certain, friend of mine is approaching," the unicorn physician said, holding his nose as he looked up to see two familiar ponies walking towards him from a distance...

150px-Too_smelly.pngPigpen

201px-This_One%27s_Too_Old_2_S2E17.pngMr. Waddle

"Looks like it's the latter," Doctor Stable muttered as Mr. Waddle and Pigpen approached, the smelly unkempt stallion being accompanied by his 'pet' flies orbiting his head.

"Hi ya Doc! Great day to get a hug from Miss Pinkie Pie, ain't it?" Pigpen asked.

"It is always a pleasure to see Miss Pinkie Pie, no matter what the occasion is!" added Mr. Waddle.

"Well, I've already received my hug, the line forms over there," the unicorn physician said, pointing his left front hoof at it.

"Thanks Doc! Your a real pal!"

"Thank you indeed, young stallion!"

As Pigpen and Mr. Waddle got in line, Dr. Stable began to frantically search his black bag.

"I don't think there's enough soap and disinfectant in all of Equestria to sanitize that Pigpen fellow.."

Pinkie paused mid-hug, her stretchy pink arms wrapped thoroughly around her friends. She waved her mane back and forth (as her arms were preoccupied) to bid the brothers farewell. "Thanks for stopping byyyy! Don't be strangerrrrrs! Come get hugs anytimmmmmme!"

Pumpkin Cake stuck her little tongue at the good doctor. The nerve of suggesting her diaper had to be changed. Actually, it did -- but the encroaching smell was far worse than anything she could manage. She gagged and flopped on the grass, her eyes watering. Pinkie Pie's eyelashes curled as she gritted her teeth. "Oh my...oh gee, I think I know what's coming!" She forced an awkward grin. "Hiiii Pigpen!" She wrapped her hooves tighter around Spike, Prez, and Glimmer, hoping to use them all as a living shield against the smell...

Archived