dishonored, the god in training. ( open! )

jac600

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" hmmm. I am not considered a good thing. years and years ago I stole from the royal line, well more than stole... but the bottom point is if someone catches you with that mark they will think you are a cultist of mine and you will get jail time or even execution. I am not evil, or good. parse I am a being of total ambiguity, I leave the choices up to those I gift. I leave them with no circumstances, no what ifs. I just grant them power and let them have at it. the only people who can see that mark are unicorns, the royal family, anyone you point it out to, and anyone if your seen doing magic. you may find my other followers dotted around the land. they will help you. " bronzeshine waits for her next question.

" focus. everyone discovers there own short cuts but if you hold your hoof to your heart and think of what you want to happen, happen. then I will make it so. " said bronzeshine. he stood their once again waiting for any questions.

" well then. best head off to your audience with the princess. wouldn't want to miss that. ohh and take this. " Bronzeshine hands her a foldout sword with a similar engraving to the one on her hand.

" what all swords are for. killing, protecting, you may even choose not to use it. but it will always be there. you can summon it of dispel it with your powers any time you wish. now get going, and remember I'll be watching. " and with that a puff of smoke comes out of the forge and bronzeshine disappears with it.

ooc: Okay :)

Storm landed at the entrance to Canterlot and made her way to the castle doors, where the three princesses will be. She walked through the large door and looked around.

princess celesta was just finishing a conversation with shining armor the captain of the guard. " that will be all pleas. " shining armor nods and walks out of the room. passing by two pegusi. guarding the door in golden armor. " well storm. after a long time of hard thinking. I say we should leave the weather as it is. if we change what has always been the way of the world for century's I feel nothing good would come of it. "

suddenly "BOOM! " the doors burst open as the guards guarding it we thrown through it. 5 unicorns in black armor come out of nowhere and shoot a blow dart at the princess! " I urrrg. " the princess falls down unconscious. the unicorn attacking were of Luna's royal guard. " get the princess! " one says as he makes a dash towards her

Storm was startled and wasn't sure what to do! She could use her powers, but if she did she would be caught! She decided to risk using her powers. With a swish of her hoof she sent a burst of wind at Luna's gaurd.

the unicorn is sent flying through a decorative window of spike freeing the crystal pony's from king smbra. for a moment all of the attackers stop." is that..." another pony speaks" a outsider cultist? " a third one likely the leader of the group says " get her! " said three pony's jump on storm. one unicorn however goes to carry the princess away. even that simple windblast made storms hoof burn with the familiar although not intense burning sensation from her dreams.

Storm knew she shouldn't of used her powers, she could use her talent maybe? No! The sword! She used all of her strength to push the guards off of her and took her sword out quickly.

the sword unfolds and a dark wind forms around it. bronzeshines voice can be heard on the wind. " beware, once the blade is used you destiny is changed. " the leading unicorn fires a black beam out of its horn at storms heart.

his head rolls and the other unicorns are frightened. " l-lets get out of here! " the princess is stuffed in a burlap sack and the assailants jump out of the broken window. three pegusi rush in and see the dead guard and storms outsider mark. " you are under arrest for the kidnapping of princess celestia! "

" A likely story you murder! " says shining armor as he comes out from behind the guards. Then he draws his sword and hits her on the head with his hilt. Everything fades to black, and storm finds herself in the same place as this morning. Although not in her room. Bronzeshine still floating around says. " Wow that went even worse than predicted. I know I am suppose to remain a neutral party but that was awful! "