dishonored, the god in training. ( open! )

jac600

The guard heard the interrogator and complied.

"Don't try anything... Lieutenant Heart wants to speak with you..." He growled, he opened the door and brought her to the interrogation room and sat her down in a chair, chaining her to the table. The guard walked out and stood at attention just outside the door... Then the interrogator walked in, shutting the door behind him. He walked over, without saying a word, sat down in the chair and started looking through the paperwork in a way to stress out storm a little before starting. Occasionally, he did glance at her and back down to his paperwork... Much like he was studying her...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm could feel her heart pounding in her chest, she shouldn't be here..she was innocent! She stared at the table growing ever so much ore nervous as he looked over the paperwork.

"Sergeant snow?" The interrogator growled in a low, disgruntled voice, "why is she chained up?"

"W-well sir, I--"

"Unchain that mare... Now..."

"Uh... Y-yes sir..." The pony hesitantly came in and took the chains and shackles off of storm.

"Leave... Go to bed, I don't care." The lieutenant growled. The guard stood there and stuttered, he thought the lieutenant was absolutely crazy, "I SAID GO!!!" Lieutenant heart screamed, then as the guard left, heart slammed the door and walked over, pressing a button on some kinda recording device. He stated his full name as "First Lieutenant Brave Heart" the date and time, and Storm's full name.

"Alright now... Tell me what happened..." He said, "all of it!" He finished, raising his voice a little.

Storm was startled, she was free of the chains but that infernal song kept her from escaping. "Why should I tell you anything? None of you believe the truth I'm telling you!" She said in a harsh tone.

Brave heart slammed his hoof on the table with enough force for her to hear a crack.

"Don't you DARE TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME!!! I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy, it's your choice... And you're going down the wrooong path missy." He growled, "now, ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!"

Storm glared at him. "I told you already. I was meeting with the princess when Luna's royal guard came and kidnapped the princess. I only killed the guards trying to protect her.." She trailed off.

Storm looked at him. "They shot her with a dart and put her in a bag. Of course I would want to help her. And she is the Princess after all." she said, still slightly ticked off.

ooc: well Im not 18..so that would exclude me :P

(Then ill just try to use substitution words... So we don't have to move it.))

"You'd better calm the tone before I decide to lock you back up in that darned cell!" He growled, pointing at her as he sat back up, "do you realize that you're facing life imprisonment or death for these charges? If you won't be compliant, then all I would be able to assume is that you're guilty and deserve to go down like a filthy criminal!"

involuntarily sparks start coming out of the mark on her hoof. kept in check by the horrible music that sounded just fine to any regular pony's listening. almost to say bronzeshine was ticked.

He glared at the mark. He walked over and shut off the music. He kept his hoof on the player just in case he needed to turn it back on.

"Celestia i hate that infernal racket..." he growled, "What is that? And what's it doing on your hoof?"

"Really now?" He laughed, "here I am TRYING to help you..." He shook his head and drew his sword, "then for your crimes against the princess, and all of Equestria... I find you guilty... Punishment... Death... Unless you change your act now..." He said, he didnt want things to end in unnecessary death, and he was genuinely going to try to get to the bottom of things to help storm... But seeing as she was behaving the way she was, he had to stop it some way... Even if that meant killing her...

"I hate having to kill a mare..." He growled as he took the sword completely out of the sheathe and readied a fighting stance.

He took a deep breath, sheathed his sword and rested his hoof on his face, letting out a bit of a frustrated sigh.

"Now, if you honestly want me to help you... YOU MUST COMPLY!!!" He said very sternly. As the rat bit him, he tore it off, taking a chunk of flesh with it... And in cold blood, threw it on the ground and crushed it underneath his hoof... He showed no sign of worry or pain. Then looked back at her.

(Half of the things that would be done in a real interrogation can't be done here... :( too violent and such... :( )