every pony started rushing out of their homes and shops when they heard the comotion there was new ponies in town, they were not like any other ponies they were some of the fastes ponies ever. as the four ponies were flying at top speed across ponyville. as they did a quadruple backflip and landed in style with Luna at the front dark rainbow next to her and to the other side of Luna was Cloud and Crescent the to brothers of Luna. Even though the were older then Luna, Luna was the fastest out of her family. With her Mum and Dad dead its was only the 3. As the landed all eyes were on them and then Luna made a speach.

"Ponies of Ponyville, There is an evil coming to strike here and us 4 are here to train you pegasus to help fight against it."

"we will need the fastest, corodinated ponies here to gather supplies such as food secure shelter and water to last a week, since this evil will stay here and fight for atleast a week, THATS how strong it is." shouted Cloud and Crescant at the same time.

as the crowed whispers about 5-10 pegasuses stand forward brave and strong ready for training

" good we will start tomorrow " announced DR

and then the 4 ponies zoomed through the sky and landed in a cloud and created a dark cloud castle for them to stay in.

as they were building the castle night started to fall so the four went off and got ready to go to sleep in the rooms they made first. During the night something woke her up, she wanted to be quiet so she didn't wake the others so she slowley flew out of where they were and saw that the evil was rolling over hill further away. she new that she would have to train her students faster then she thought and hoped for. after that she went back to sleep till morning.

All the through the night DR was disturbed by bad dreams and evil thoughts. She kept on having one dream over and over, that PonyVille was covered in darkness and her close friends, almost family, were falling. They were right beside her one moment and then suddenly they just fall. Did this mean they'd fail. No, it couldn't be. They had gotten here as fast as they could. She shiver as she wakes up in the cold night breeze. She looks out the small window and sees the evil. She closes her eyes and gets back into her bed, shivering with fear. She knew that the warmth of her blankets should be heating her up yet, she felt just as cold as she was when she standing out of it. Were they going to be able to teach the ponies of ponyville in time? She just hoped that she will be able too otherwise, the ponies will be doomed.

Was her dream really coming true?

in the morning all the ponies where ready for duty as DR checked the listed she noticed one pony was missing.....it was luna. no one had seen her since last night they assumed she was sick or something so the teachers did as they did. at the end of the day everyone got their flying suits and took a quick race and when the students where lining up for a race Luna joined them so it was 4 fast ponies and the kids they had to race through the mountains, blow 10 clouds behind them like a cloud wall then after that they had to do 2 flips back or forward and after that they had to race to the finish line in a team of 3 4's 2 groups of 4 students and the teacher group of 4 and a group of 2.

Blue streak had no food to offer , but , if they needed strength , he had the fire power and armor . He suited up in his heavy armor , he tapped a few buttons and the small body armor turned into a full suit of near impenetrable armor . The face mask started to build around his face ( like from dead space ) and all of the armor's systems turned on . He grabbed a few scrolls , tools , money (just in case ) , but mostly weapons , ranging from pistols and swords , to heavy machine guns and rifles . He was armed to the teeth . His armor hide his true identy as it concealed his mane tail , and even his coat colour ...

After suiting up he flew up to the castle knocking on the door politely yet assertively ...

((Why don't you have a door and weeeellllll eeexxxxcccuusseee meeeee princess ... Luna !

Get the refencene ? Lets do a redo !))

Blue streak walked in the town and saw the pony's training . He saw the princess and commanded the suit to unbuild the helment .

"Princess , I demand to help fight this evil !"

Even though princess celestia probably had experience but Luna looked like she had spunk ! He started to day dream about mares again , he didn't even notice he was slouching . He set his stance again to look alert ...

" ok you can help have you had any experiance? If you do then welcome aboard and even if you don't I will need to go over the basics with you." Luna asked while standing strong and proud (( yeah I got it and the reason we don't have a door is because the group is just building it and btw in this RP I am not a princess I am somepony with the same name xD but its ook ))

(K)

Dark raced forward at top speed. She could feel the air rushing against her faced as she flew as fast as she could towards the mountain.

((1st: Dark but like 1 millisecond 2nd: Luna 3rd: Cloud 4th: Cresent)

as the team reached the cloud wall building each pony grabbed a cloud and ran back and fourth placing the clouds in a wall shape. after that they rand but clouds wing gave out and Luna and Dark saw what happened and quickly raced back grabbed cloud and race to the finish line. their whole team won and the student cheered after seeing how well their team work was.

"Please ... If you need speed..." He started . Some sort of exoskeleton to the wing attached to it and started to glow , that's when it happened ... When he lifted off , the speeds were so tremendous , he created a sonic boom , dropping everyone's jaws . He had literally blew past every one , did a step back flip to maintain seed so he could return . About 100 feet away he started to slow down . When he landed , he was perfectly normal .

"I've got it ! Although I must say most of that was artificial .." He ended with the exoskeleton wings returned to the suit .

Dark stood panting for a couple of seconds then tried to fly around the group that had formed around her. She goes over to Luna happily and lands next to her "Awesome race" she says

Blue streak seemed to be unnoticed , but he didn't care . What he did care about was the leader of the squad she seemed odd ...

"Anything I can help with ?" He said looking down , he stomped his hoof which the retracted the armor back into one piece . He leened down , dropped his chest plate and weapons when he turned Back he saw her hammering a hinge joint .

DR soon reached the Sugercubecorner. She goes in, it was empty. "Hello?" she calls out gently. "WHO'S THERE?!" someone snaps out then suddenly jumps out with a broom held firmly in his hooves. "Its ok! I-I'm DarkRainbow. I'm here to help against the evil, I swear!" I explain. He slowly puts down the broom "I need some food" I say kindly. The colts nods his head and says "W-what would you like?" he says, DR noticed him shaking, was she doing the same? "8 chocolate cupcakes and a small strawberry cake, thanks" she says in a happy voice trying to cheer him up