The Attack...

DarkRainbow

Oh No! A new enemy has appeared! He is an evil pony who has already got his other follows to surround Canterlot! And their heading right for PonyVille. So quickly get in your houses and protect your fillies for it is coming! They are not forgiving and they will attack! JUST RUN! QUICK!

PLEASE! Someone help us and protect us from these evil ponies!

Please! We MUST work together if we are too protect our small town from these ponies!

---

This takes place roughly 10 years before the TwilightSparkle and her friends were born so they cannot help. Celestia is currently help captive and Luna is trapped in the moon.

There shall be a new group of heros!

---

My Charries

20zp79c.png

DarkRainbow

2i7pxi.png

BlueStripe

(Um... The ponys don't have pistols. Or heavy armour. I don't wanna sound rude but a tthe moment, there just ponies. Plus, the evil guys are ponies not monsters)

((God you know a man can dream , how rude of you ! And if you didn't know I'm a mercenary , and a mercenary is infamous for heavy armor , tons of fire power , and high technology ! So let's just said he invented the pistol , AND I DON'T CARE IF THIER PONIES AND HAVE HOOFS !!!))

as Luna ( not related to the one trapped in the moon ) hears whats going on she rushes out to see the mahem she quickly runs into her house puts on her flying suit and flew and hovered over the top but sortta next to her and says " I'll help I have had sortta same experience. I am willing to either fight or protect ponies' homes what ever you want me to do I am here." luna said bravely and looked down at DR.

DarkRainbow had been looking into the madness that was about to unfold on the ponies of ponyvile. She jumped up when she heard the voice of another pony. "Um.. yeah sure! Of course you can join, we need as many ponies as we can get" DR says, trying to sound calm even though she could still here fear herself through her voice

" what do you want me to do fight or protect the ponies? "she said while spreading out her huge wings little did any pony know she was one of the fastest ponies ever (( if thats ok with you if not I will just be a normal flying pony)) she put on a brave face even though she was breaking inside from fear and knowledge from what happened to her last town and friends.......

bronzeshine comes out of his smithy with a cart full of weaponry for any pony's who want to fight. " form your ranks on me! arm yourselves! " he was in a set of armor that he made himself. nothing amazing, but better then nothing. he drew his sword and settled into a fighting position.

Hey everypony, just a friendly reminder that graphic violence isn't okay on this part of the forum. If you'd like to continue this thread without it (as you've managed so far) then feel free to carry on. If you'd like, I can also move the thread to the 18+ FFA section where you may go into as much detail as you'd like.

Feel free to PM me with any questions