Snow Dancer (Ready)

Lux

RP Type: World of Equestria

Name: Snow Dancer

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Light Blue

Coat: An Icy Blue

Mane/ Tail: White with a stripe of Light Blue. Both her mane and tail are curvy, ending in curls.

Physique: Snow has a particularly average body for a filly, not showing and signs of developing into marehood. She is not a particularly fast flyer like some of her peers but she can manage flying where she needs to be.

Residence: Cloudsdale

Occupation: She's still a filly in school, but one day she hopes to work in Cloudsdale's Weather Factory creating snow.

Cutie Mark: A stylized snowflake, like the kind that foals would cut paper into during the winter or what a snowflake looks like under a microscope. It represents her affinity for snow and winter and her desire to share it with others. Snow Dancer got he mark one moonlight night while playing outside with some classmates, thinking about what her talent would be, when she got caught in a bad snowstorm! Blindly she stumbled through the storm, desperately trying to find anything that could guide her. It was bad enough that she couldn't see where she was going, but she especially had to watch that she didn't fall off the cloud city. For a moment she panicked, thinking that she would become buried in the snow, never to see her parents or classmates again. Then she realized that the snow was something she played in all her life. With renewed courage she took flight and flew among the falling snow unafraid and actually enjoying the feeling of flying among the falling white flakes. Then she heard the scared voices of her fellow classmates and was able to find them in the blizzard and get them to safety. She calmed them, telling them that there was nothing to fear about the snow, until the blizzard lightened up and the group were able to play outside again. The ponies laughed and played among the freshly fallen snow late into the night.Their laughter filled her with joy as she bid them farewell and made her way home, but the biggest surprise awaited her when she finally came in that night to find an image of a snowflake on her flanks!

History: Snow Dancer was born to two very loving parents in Cloudsdale. Her father worked in the Weather Factory preparing water filled clouds to be transported all across Equestria while her mother stayed at home to raise her. She looked up to her father and loved to hear about his day at the Weather Factory. The fact that there was a place that created rain filled clouds or rainbows fascinated her and what would eventually want her to work there when she was a older. Snow Dancer also looked up to her mother who the filly learned and played and laughed with during the day. She once asked her mother why she was named Snow Dancer to which her mother replied that the filly having the colours of winter, and that she was born in the winter time. The little Pegasus then heard the story about how during winter no two snowflakes were alike, each having their own size and shape, like how ponies were different. It was then that her mother told her to see what made her unique and to cherish the differences each pony had, just as a pony would cherish how each snowflake was different, and the fact that when ponies worked together they could do amazing things.

Snow Dancer upon hearing that story from her mother, that she was named after snow and her colouring took to liking winter and all that it had to offer. She liked the other seasons too but winter has a special place in her heart. She would play for hours on end in the winter wonderland by sledding, ice skating, making snow ponies and just enjoying the white scenery around her. Even the night time was magical as she saw the world around illuminated by thousands of sparkles.

Her life was not without challenges though. The fact that she wasn't a very strong flyer and that she was a late bloomer getting her cutie mark made her the target of some teasing by her fellow classmates. After some were rescued during the blizzard and the earning of her mark, the teasing ended and Snow Dancer even became quite a popular filly especially during the winter time! Some of her classmates even dubbed her as the Princess of Winter, a title that is not that far from the truth as every year she looks forward to the coming of her favorite season. Recently her father told about how there are ponies in the Weather Factory who create and transport snow throughout Equestria, ensuring a wonderful winter. Although she has a few more years, and she's not rushing to get older, Snow Dancer looks forward to working in that department as she could share her love of winter with others by helping to send it all around Equestria so that others may enjoy it.

Character Summary:

Snow Dancer is a fairly quiet pony. This is not to say that she's shy, just that she isn't loud or flashy. She is an introverted pony who enjoys time to herself as much as she does socializing. Her main weakness is crowded places, preferring open spaces and a few ponies to speak to. Some ponies see her as shy, although once they get to know her she is fairly outgoing. Even though she isn't the strongest of ponies physically or in flight, she does like to play outdoors and even participate in a few sports and games. She also likes to explore both her home town and the lands below learning all that she can about the world around her and the ponies that live within.

Of course winter time is her favorite season and Snow Dancer eagerly heralds the time by helping to usher in the first snow of the season. She fills her winter days with sledding, ice skating, making snow ponies, snowball fights, and even just watching the snow fall around her. Naturally the Hearth's Warming season is her favorite holiday with carols, gifts, wreaths, and snow.

Snow Dancer is a content pony who enjoys being who she is. She likes making friends, learning in school, and having a good time. She does aspire to when she is older to perhaps to work at the Weather Factory creating snow, but that is a dream that she will seek at another time.

snow_dancer_by_kitsune85-d6htltq.png

Right now, I'm waiting on Diamond Cut, my Crystal Pony who's in a Ready status to get approved. I will be updating this pony soon.

No problem.

It should be completed shortly. I just have a little more of the History and her Character Summary to go.

Yeah, sorry for dragging my hooves. I'm almost done with the Character Summary then I'll be able to set it to Ready.

I don't see why not. Really every town seems to have weather, so I don't see how Cloudsdale would be excluded especially since it is where weather is being made. If we say that Cloudsdale has no weather it would really be out of place as the seasons would revolve around it and the cloud city would have no seasons or weather. Basically it would be like the city is in a bubble.

It is kind of hard to say seeing as we only had a few episodes in Cloudsdale, but logically there's no reason why a few rain or snow clouds couldn't be placed above the city and caused weather. I guess the main thing is (puts of Helpstaff hat) is having snow in Cloudsdale acceptable in the Lore of this site?

Also, I have finished the app so it's ready for review!