Skyrim. The legends of the dragon born. ( anthro )

jac600

A long time ago. Equestria was filled with great peril. Nobles bickered, clan wars raged, and crime was rampant. Celestia and Luna have yet to be born for several hundred years. We need hero's. equestria needs you!

Applications

Name: bronzeshine

Race: Pegasus

Skyrim race: ( half and half with your pony race. ) Nordic

Major skills: ( choose 3 from here http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skills ) heavy armor, two handed, smithing

Minor skills: ( choose another 3 from here http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skills ) block, one handed, archery.

History: bronzeshine was born into an evil family of thieves and cultists. He spent most of his life training and he few known freinds. But he himself is not evil. He is a force of good. An amazing warrior and smith.

Dream: to liberate equestria and be forever remembered in the history books.

Every pony starts at their execution.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:Aroura Dawn

Race: Unicorn

Skyrim Race : Breton

Major skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Illusion

Minor skills: Illusion, Archery, Enchantment

History: Aroura Is a Traveling Mage. He left his family when he was young to Pursue adventure and further his skills as A Mage. He had been visiting a small town when A thief ran past him planting a very valuable familyheirloom on him. The guards Found Aroura and without any way to prove he was innocent he was sent to be executed.

Dream: To learn All there is to learn about the magical forces that flow through everypony and the world around him.

all of the prisoners sat in a wagon with a four person space. they were chained together at the ankle's. bronzeshines hands were shakled rather than tied as he had earlier snapped his ropes and attacked one of their unicorn captors. ( the empire in this case will be replaced by the unicorns, nords Pegasus, you do not haved to be a unicorn to be in the empire but most are part unicorn. some with the Pegasus stormclokes ) bronzeshine had finally given up braking his shackles and turned to aurora. " so why are you here? "

Name: Hearth Fire

Race: unicorn

Skyrim race: Khajit

Major skills: Restoration, Speech, Alchemy

Minor skills: Enchanting, Lockpicking, Light Armor

History: Hearth Fire was born and raised in Elsweyr until her father went to trade with the soldiers in the civil conflict in Skyrim and her mother died from a terminal illness. She practiced restoration magic in the guild until she was 14, then set off to give her services allover Tamriel. She had just reached Skyrim at the age of 18 to find herself ambushed and mistaken for a Stormcloak rebel.

Dream: To help people... She is incapable of fighting but is invaluable as a healer. (The class is called BattleMaiden. It is mentioned when you talk to one of the guys in the Bee and Barb in Riften.)

Hearth Fire slowly woke up... Her head was pounding... And her vision was blurred... Once she came to her senses, she lifted her head to notice it was on a Pegasus stallion she didnt know. She jolted away only to find she was chained up. Apparantly they thought she could use her magic to untie the ropes... However that wasn't the case...

"Oh... I'm... I'm so sorry..." She said to the stallion in the sweetest, softest voice ever heard with a heavy blush.

(I actually do run a battle maiden. They're really hard, but so much fun!)

" oh for what? looking at me? that's fine. " bronzeshine tried to shake her hand but his chains were to tight. " I wish we could have met in a more favorable situation. but fates fate. are you ok? "

" that's good. " bronzeshine knew about her head. but out of curtacy didn't mention it. " I wouldn't suppose you have anything that can help us out of this predicament? " he looks at her horn. " like a knife, magic, or some friends who are setting up a ambush? " said bronzeshine. he was almost certain that she didn't but it never hurt to have all of your options in order.

bronzeshine put his hand on her shoulder. " oh come on. I'll get you out of here, that's a promise. " bronzeshine didn't talk to her about her family. mostly because he hardly knew his. he jut figured that if they focus on the task at hand. everything would fall into place.

bronzeshine surveyed the guards around him. to escape know would require split second timing, special supplies, and total synchronization with all four of the members on the cart. witch without a specially trained team, was almost impossible. " don't worry. we'll see were they are taking us and once we reach the destination we will escape as a group. " the guard driving the cart says. " shut up back there! " then went back to his work.

bronzeshine sat up a little higher. if he was responsible for the people here than he would have to remain vigilant. he tried to comfort hearth as best as he could without speaking. but he did whisper into her ear. " when I say go you run as fast as you can. it may take a few minutes but be ready. " bronzeshine looked at the final member of the wagon. ( can you invite someone? )

( ok. ) the wagon draws to a close at the center of town. an executioner stood there with a large axe. a priest starts talking as the prisoners were unloaded. " as we commend your souls to etherius... "

bronzeshine looks around him. examining the guards, witch ones were armed and with what. witch ones had keys, who was in charge and the archers line of sight. a prisoner clad in storm cloak garb speaks up. " lets get on with this. " the priest stops her prier and says. " very well... " a distant roar can be heard.