Skyrim. The legends of the dragon born. ( anthro )

jac600

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arorua Looked up to Hearthfire, He felt his wounds heal instantly, He got up and looked at his side from under his hood. He nodded To Her and smiled slightly. The keep shook again, It wouldnt hold forever, They needed to go. He Nodded for the door for them to Leave when It opened, 6 guards ran in blades in hoof. "Well well well. Did you prisoners expect to get away so easily? One of them asked. He pointed his blade at them. " Dragon or not your not leaving alive." He said to them.

Aroura Backed away slowly, This wasnt good. He charged his horn Glaring at them. They looked at him and Laughed. "What? A little magic wont save you now!" One yelled as he charged. Aroura Grunted, the spell Drained him fiercely. He Opened his eyes they Flashed a Frosty blue. He Then Yelled and Fired a large Ice storm at The group. It knocked The one charging aside. The others Before they could react Froze Solid. Their Fear still portrayed on their Frozen faces. Aroura's head pounded and he sat down. He looked at his work. The Keep shook again but he stayed silent.

(Then I'll take it !)

Name: blue streak

Major : sneak , illusion , and archer

Minor : blade , distruction , and alchemy

Species : Pegasus

Race : kajight (I think that's how you spell it ...)

History : unknown

Dreams : unknown

( can you guys start me off somewhere , please?)

( So my guess that Anthro=Anthropology, as to mean humanized. So Do we still have our wings, horns and such But huminized versions of our characters?)

Aroura got up slowly. His head hurt badly, He knew he was drained after that spell. He Stumbled over to the guard whom Charged him. The guard was frozen from the waist down. "P.....please.....No more.....i yield...." The guard sputtered.

Aroura looked down to him raised his hand up and Shot a single firebolt into him. He looked back to Hearthfire and Bronze shine. He Then saw past them a ways into a jail cell behind them. A Prisoner stood Behind the barred door. He walked over Watching The Kajjet from under his hood. He stayed silent as he Examined him closer. He seemed harmless enough. Aroura tapped on the metal to get the Cat's attention.

(Just to let you know, I'm a Khajit too... And... Yeah... You might wanna check your spelling...)

Hearth Fire looked at him with a worried expression.

"Please calm down... We're not going to hurt you..." She said calmly, looking him over for injuries.

(This's isn't anything racist , it's more of a rude meme , but , grammar nazi!!! Also I have the entire elder scroll series games , it's just been a while since I played them !)

Zap back looked up at the mare khajit and growled , "that's what they said before ripping out my teeth for answers ! Lies are what I was raised with and got me by in life .so leave I wish not to be disturbed !" He started to tear and turned around to hide it .

( blades are not a skill is skyrim. it either one handed or two. )" bronzeshine had been bracing the door with his body. " this isn't holding! " said bronzeshine as a large section of roof fell next to him. " run into the dungeon everyone! " said bronzeshine as he leaped over the rubble and opened a door.

(Alright alright, I know Blades are not A skill in skyrim. Ive been playing it for the past 3 days and i was just generalizing. And Khajit is hard to spell :) )

Aroura Stepped back He Looked to Bronze shine as he Yelled for them that it was time for them to go. He swished his tail Back and forth with frustration. He looked back to the cage, They couldnt just leave him here to die. He Put his hand On Hearthfire's shoulder and then to the lock. He didnt know how to Lockpick to save his life but he did have one lockpick on him. He crouched down Taking out the small metal pick and a Knife on the floor. He Began to work at the lock. Little ticks and Clinks could be heard as He nearly broke the pick on several turns. (Its a novice lock) Soon though with persistance he Had got it. The door made a clanking noise and It opened slowly.

He then ran for Bronze Shine and looked at the door he was holding. The dragon was Tearing its way through. He activated His magic casting ice upon the door. He grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to the exit. He waved to the other two and pointed through the exit, which was a doorway to the sewer system of the keep. He knew his spell wouldnt hold the door shut forever. He opened the door to the underground tunnels and ran in without hesitation.

as they were running bronzeshine saw a black book with a dragon on it. he recognized it from his study's. so he nicks it without slowing down. rapidly flipping through the pages he says. " ok so back there he called us dovakin. witch in the dragon language means dragon born. but then he tried to kill all of us so how do we know witch one he was talking about? "

( Fyi Aroura cant speak, Due to the Ring he has called the Ring of Silence given to him by Azura, It helps him with his magic studies but cant be taken off. It makes him mute. As well i thought the 6 guards were already dead and we were running?"

Aroura Turned a few corridors, He heard Bronze Shine speak of a Dragonborn that he was reading from a book. Out of all times he was reading while under threat of being burned to death by a large flying beast!?

Aroura came to a passage with a Large wooden door. He opened it slowly and walked in. His Back hooves making a distinctive noise on the floor below. He saw a few Things of interest such as Potions and a few scrolls. He Took them and placed them in a Back satchel sitting against a wall. It must have been an Alchemy lab of sorts. He Slung the bag over his Shoulder, He tapped Bronzeshine ont the shoulder, He then pointed to a Passage that seemed to lead to a outside area, No doubt a garden where the ingrediants around the room came from. He Hated not being able to speak but he had gotten used to it. He pulled his hood down Letting his Darkblue Mane shimmer in the dim light. He Looked through a few more boxes and barrels around the room. His blue eyes lit up when he found Dragon's tounge. He smiled as he took them as well. The distant roar of the dragon echoed from where they had been. He Continued to search the room for anything else.

There's nothing wonderfull as the lab was used mostly for entertainment. There were a couple stamina potions, A weak magica potion, and two health potions. In the back there is a health potion that is questionable as it was in a larger bottle. Likly the owners atempt to make something more powerfull. Three imperial archers come ino the room as the party was about ready to leave. Th solders were going to pay them no mind until they saw bronzeshine. " get um! " the fire three arrows in a wave.