Skyrim. The legends of the dragon born. ( anthro )

jac600

(A bear isn't hard to kill huh? What'd you play on, Novice? A bear on legendary's actually pretty tough to kill without the right stuff. Especially arrows. On Novice, they take about 6 or 7 arrows unless you luck out and get a critical.)

Heath bolted to the light, along side bronzeshine.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zap back ran out avoiding an rocks he was strong enough so he picked up Heath and said ,

"Forgive me ..." He said as he threw her outside of the cave . He wanted to do it again but he couldn't , so he just held hands and pulled them along making them go faster . Once they were out of the cave , he collapsed on his knees and was gasping for air . He needed to rest ...

(I'm sorry about the single posts but it erks me when it takes tons of posts to finish one easy thing :/ )

Aroura watched the events unfold infront of him, He didnt bother to help because it seemed quite under control. Then he was alone all of a sudden out of the blue. He saw that his "Comrades" had Bolted out of an exit. He tried to follow but was cut off when the Earth shook from the dragon's Thu'um. The thing was still around!? His only escape was blocked now by rubble. He would have to find a new way out. He Ran As fast as he could to the area with the spider's webs. There had to be an exit there. He Shot a few spells at the Frostbite spiders before becoming Tired once again. He Sprinted down the tunnel, it led down deeper and deeper into the Ground below. He came to a pool of water, No exits in sight. He looked back to see the spiders still encroaching in. He Decided to take a deep breath and dive in. He swam down, he found that the tunnel continued on. His body was Chilled to the bone by the freezing water. He shivered as he swam in the dark. He found a small air pocket. He swam up and Took it in before diving back down. It only got darker and darker, He couldnt see infront of him 2 feet. He activated a Candlelight spell under the water to see where he was going.

His Lungs tugged at him for air, he grunted slightly as he swam on. He was going to drown....this was it. A minute passed, his lungs burned profusely. He felt himself take in a Breath of water, Causing himself to sputter. His vision began to darken....the end..... He felt himself being pulled though....by a current. Soon he was rushing past Rocks, moss and plants. He burst to the suface to find he was outside now. He was being pulled down a river. He coughed hard as he gasped for air. He was pulled under multiple times, He couldnt break free. Then He felt Weightless. He was falling over a waterfall. His arms flailed as he fell, Splash! He landed in the river once more, His hind leg Was hit with sudden sharp pain as he hit a rock. The current carried him at a slower pace and soon he found himself on dry land. He rolled over coughing a few times. Exhausted he looked around. He was in a settlement of sorts. A guard saw him and ran over.

"That was a Terrible fall you had there Breton.....Come....Lets get you a place to rest and some food in you...." He said to Aroura as he helped him to his Hind hooves. Aroura leaned on the guard as he was led to the inn. He looked back and wondered how his friends were fareing.

(Riverwood is a long distance away. And i wanted to isolate my character for a bit. If you guys want him to rejoin he will be in the inn.)

"It dosen't matter what we do ! Those thing will still be existing for eons to come . Oh , and sorry for throwing you my lady , but we needed the healer to be safe . Now , we need some shelter food and equipment . Wait ! Where is that mute?!?!"

((Why are we following the story line of the game? If you guys don't have creativity , I'm out!))

( it loosely follows it. this rp has just gotten past the intro, so it's not only the main story it is the legends of the dragon born. leave if you want to but... this has yet to even get started. )

( I honestly dont Get why Zapbuck ( Totally not Bluestreak) Is complaining. I thought it wasnt the same dragon and i Figured hey lets put some acctual locations in here to make it more Legit. I dont care which way this Rp goes its just An opening Zap. If you want to go then go dude we are not keeping you here, we were just trying to get the ball rolling.)

( Alright I vented now. Are we continuing?)