What is the most advanced electronic object they have in MLP?

Cinnabonbons

Take my advice and don't shove alot of electronics or high-tech equipment into the show. This subject is abit sketchy and inconsistent. Because one day you see Twilight using a EEG on Pinkie, the next you find out that Ponyville is near a Hydroelectric dam. Satellites, computers, spaceships, no. Too high tech. The most advanced thing shown thus far might've been the EEG, but it's non-commercial. I have yet to see any electronic device in MLP Canon (Show wise only. I'm excluding the Comics and EqG)

My two bits.

Hi Cinnabonbons! This is a question that comes up pretty often here. To really answer it, though, I need to know which RP section you want to play in. In the Free-for-All (FFA) section, the tech can be as advanced as you want it to be. (Or as high as the players in a particular RP want it to be.) We don't put any restrictions on technology or magic there, and you don't need an application to RP there.

However, in our World of Equestria (WoE) RP setting, we keep a pretty low technology level. That means no computers, no space travel of any kind (unless you count Luna's time in the moon...) We do this to keep the the technology from being a focus; we want the characters and the relationships between the characters to be the focus. For the same reason, we limit magical artifacts and super-powerful spells. This also means that some of the technology that we have seen in the show wouldn't be allowed in WoE. Things like hydroelectric dams, arcade games, and Twilight's 'computer' wouldn't be allowed.

Now, in the near future, there will be a third RP section that will be more restrictive than FFA, but not as strict as WoE. More advanced tech and magic will be allowed there, but you'll need an application accepted to RP there.

I hope that answers your question :)

Most technology is fairly low tech.

You see ovens and lights in a pony's house and the occasional machine like a train, but fairly everything is low key.