The Temporary Elements

Monochrome

It is a time far into the future, a time when all of the Elements of Harmony have mysteriously gone missing. In the turmoil overtaking Equestria in this time, nopony knows that the princesses have secretly hoof-chosen some ponies to wield temporary, minor elements in case of crisis like this. They have not told these few chosen ones yet, but have hidden their elements in a spot that they will be drawn to all at once when they are needed... It is cloudy out, and most ponies were staying inside for fear of what may befall them without their usual reassurance that they are protected by the Elements. One pony, visiting from Cloudsdale, is in her cousin's house, doodling on a large sheet of paper. She finds it odd that, lately, she never quite knew what she was planning to draw until it was finished. Oddly enough, these pictures were all showing a wild path to somewhere, and all seemed to fit together to create a map of sorts. The silver pegasus had just unknowingly completed the final piece of a map. She thought of it as no more than "random inspiration", and set the pictures aside with other past works. However, on this day, she felt drawn outside. She made her way out, through the nearly empty streets, and soon found herself effortlessly navigating an overgrown path through the woods, as if her hooves already knew where she was going before she did. She stopped eventually, and found that she was before the gaping mouth of a large cave in a cliffside, and other ponies were dazedly walking out of the woods around her.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Application:

Name: Monochrome

Species: pegasus

Element: Creativity

Appearance: silver with long, wavy black mane/tail, green eyes, a lazy eye, a blue and white striped scarf, rainbow paint all over her hooves, and a shiny umbreon hat. Cutie mark is a black quill drawing a spiral.

Now, your turn. I will only accept 5 in addition to me.

Name:

Species:

Element:

Appearance: ))

Name: Pitch Light

Species: Earth Pony

Element: Love

Appearance: Although Pitch blatantly looks like a mare, he is actually a colt. He has brown fur for his mane and black fur for the rest of his body. His eyes are light-blue and his Cutie Mark is a big red heart. Essentially, my avatar, except his heart isn't on a white cloth.

App: PyroBlaze

Name: Pyro Blaze

Species: Unicorn

Element: determination

Appearance: pure white body, fiery red and orange mane and tail, red eyes, red hooves, and always wearing sunglasses.

((Alright, all of you are accepted! Although, jac600 and SomariFeyWright, I was hoping for some different elements, as these are temporary, minor elements. For example, Monochrome's creativity and PyroBlaze's determination. :) ))

bronzeshine was hard at work at his forge. hammering a battle axe into shape. when a rat climbed up his legs and tapped him on the shoulder. it squeaks into his ear. the rat was a good friend of his so he responds. " yes? oh my that is urgent... I must set off at once. " he wraped his left hoof in a bandage and set out. after a short journey he found himself in the forest. several pony's were around him but he saw one outstanding member. he saw monochrome. " hello? what's happening here? "

"Oh, hello!" Monochrome greeted Bronzeshine. "Not quite sure.... I just felt sort of drawn here today, and, welp, here I am. This place looks a lot like the random inspiration picture I drew today." she added ponderingly, adjusting her hat and looking around.

bronzeshine surveys the crowd. looking for unicorns, while fiddling with his bandage nervously. to a casual observer it would look like he is scared of crowds. to a detailed observer. it looks like he has something to hide.

can i still apply? awww what the heck, ill apply anyway

Name: Cobalt Storm

Species: Pegasus

Element: Reason

Appearance: A cobalt blue body with long, styled, yellow and black hair, cutie mark is three musical notes.

Cobalt was making her evening flight around town and was compelled to explore into the forest, after several minutes of just flying aimlessly above the trees, she heard the faint voices of ponies, and flew down the investigate.

Pyro was taking a walk through the forest after his studies, listening to his music, when he came upon a clearing with three pegusi in it. Pyro decided to approach the only other male pony he could see. "What's going on here dude? It's like a Pegasus party, everypony's a pegasus here, well besides me that is."

Name: Silverbolt

Species: Pegasus

Element: Strife

Appearance: Grey Pegasus, Silver eyes, Longer silver mane, Cutie mark is of a Silver Lightningbolt Cutting through a Cloud. smaller than normal Pegasai, But with Larger wings. (More like angelic style)

( lets get this started! ) bronzeshine looks around him at the seemingly random group of people. " so we all got the urge to come here, nobody knows why but they just did. " bronzeshine gulped. this sounded like they were being selected for something. likely by the princess leaving subliminal messages.

Monochrome looked around at the gathering crowd. The fiery unicorn was right, they all seemed to be pegasi other than him. How odd. Monochrome glanced around again. "So, maybe we're supposed to go into the cave?" Monochrome suggested.

Archived