The Temporary Elements

Monochrome

"Oh no" her ears lay flat on her head as she watches the un-dead horde march. "I'm....I'm guessing we have to fight huh?" she lowers her head as her horn sparks with magic and a small rod is pulled out from her saddle bag. There was a noticeable red button on the side as she closes her saddle bag to the way it was.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We may very well have to." the stallion carrying Monochrome replied gravely. "The song flows within them, so we cannot destroy the source to stop them... Certain spells may work, but they are incredibly difficult advanced spells... Oh, my dear lost friends..."

Monochrome sat still for a few moments, then spoke, a somewhat blank sound to her voice.

"You know... You never told us your name." she remarked to the undead stallion she was laying on.

The stallion paused, staring silently for a few seconds, before speaking.

"Apple Slice. At least, I think so. It's been so long that many of us have forgotten things like our names." he replied hollowly.

Pyro sighed as he watched the dead martch in tandem. It appeared that they would have to fight them after all. He really didn't want to do this with Monochrome still suffering from whatever the dead stallion carrying her had done. Looked like he would have to stay close to them too, in order to protect the group. Monochrome eventually asked for the stallion's name, and he gave the name Apple Slice.

"Sorry about this Apple, but it looks like we might have to destroy your friends to stop them. I'd be more than willing to try diplomacy if we had the time, but we don't." Pyro said, keeping his gaze locked on the dead before them.

• 4 months later...

Archived