Hello Everypony

EmberSparx

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself... I've been a brony for some time now, but tonight is my first time signing up for a forum. I've roleplayed in other sources (mostly World of Warcraft, but a few other games too) so I have experience roleplaying, and I decided I would really like to interact with fellow pony fans!

Anyways, I can't think of anything else to say... I'm looking forward to meeting everypony, and please feel free to ask if you'd like to know anything else!

Just a pony persona I came up with, my current favorite out of the ones I've made. One of my favorite parts of any game has always been coming up with character personas (Dungeons and Dragons, WoW, any of them!).

I came up with the personality first and then made up a name to suit it. Ember happens to like fireworks.

Wow, thanks for the warm welcomes everypony! It's great to feel so at home! I've been exploring the forums for a little while now, and I'll admit... I'm totally lost :razz: I'm afraid it's been a few years since I've used a forum regularly!

I was wondering if anypony could point me in the right direction to maybe get into a little light roleplay? I have to admit that while I love roleplaying, I'm somewhat shy when it comes to just diving in with a new community. Not knowing exactly where to go hasn't really helped me get any confidence, hehehe. :oops:

I was wondering if anypony could point me in the right direction to maybe get into a little light roleplay? I have to admit that while I love roleplaying, I'm somewhat shy when it comes to just diving in with a new community. Not knowing exactly where to go hasn't really helped me get any confidence, hehehe. :oops:

Well hey there! Welcome to the site. :)

Why not try out the FiM Free-For-All section for starters? You can jump right in, don't need a certain post count, don't have to write up a character sheet, you can just jump right in with anypony you like, Original Character, or somepony from the show! It's super easy, and very chill. Of course, if you're looking for something more geared towards the world that the show takes place in, you might look around the World of Equestria RP section. The rules are quite a bit more strict over there, but the Free Roleplay section exists for a little practice before getting your hooves ready to type up a Character Application. Let any of the staff know if you have any other questions, or just reply to this topic. ;)

Thanks everyone! The World of Equestria RP definitely sounds like something that would interest me, I saved a copy of the character sheet to a Word document so I can play with filling it out at my own leisure before making a post of one. I suppose I'm off to try and get my hooves wet in the free-for-all section for now! Possibly. I might just watch for a bit.

• Like 1