Hi Peeps!

Duskfall

Hello guys!

As my profile over to the left says, my name is Duskfall (on the interwebz). I hopped into the fandom about 2 years ago, and I've been roleplaying since Middle School. Most of that was Halo RP though, so RPing in a more civilian enviroment is something new to me. Hopefully I won't be bad ;)

I also draw on my free time. . . also binge eating. . . xD

Hello there! Do you have a DeviantArt or somewhere where we could look at your drawings? Have you drawn any ponies? If you have, you can totally submit them to the Gallery! So, you've been in the fandom for awhile, huh? When exactly did you start watching the show? Have you ever been on a pony forum before? What's your favorite food? How did you find your way to this site? :D :D :D

Ya'll can find my mostly pony drawings here: http://thermalscoped.deviantart.com/

I actually starting drawing Halo fan art. As of now, I can't even draw humans anymore, even if I wanted to! I actually never started watching the show until early December of 2011, whereas I joined the fandom during the summer. PMV's are pretty darn entertaining. I've never been on a pony forum before, much less a pony RP forum. I do moderate a fairly large pony Steam group, although that's just mostly me making sure people don't harrass others in the chat or post R34 and the like. Does that count as being in a pony forum? No tengo idea.

I like fried instant noodles. You cook 'em up right and it'd the most delicious thing in the world. . . also one of the most unhealthy foods in the world.

I actually stopped RPing for about a year. The previous RP I was in, which was a Halo RP, had become stagnant. Either others lost interest or real life had gotten in the way. I never really was sure. Most of my knowledge of the franchise only goes up to Halo 3, while most other Halo RP forums out there have already included Halo 4 lore. Pretty daunting if you ask me. Pony on the other hand, I'm well up to date. When you want to look for something, Google does wonders.

Lemme Google That for You :)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mlp+roleplay

Edited by Duskfall
  • Like 1

Yes, I do like changelings :)

It's a pretty long story, but in a nutshell, my OC, also named Duskfall, used to be super Gmodded. I mean, he was crossed over with like 10 different series. Reading good fanfiction, Fallout: Equestria particularly, inspired me to make my OC more. . . real. Eventually, I found a nice little niche for my OC as a changeling. I actually was going on here in the hopes that I could RP as a changeling. I looked at the species list though: "Guess not today Holmes." It's not a problem though; I have plenty of other OC's I can use that are eligible for use. ^_^

I actually was going on here in the hopes that I could RP as a changeling. I looked at the species list though: "Guess not today Holmes."

Don't get your hopes down yet; we'll be opening a new RP section soon where changeling OCs will be welcomed with open arms. :mad: