Shipping

Rosewind

I guess I'll continue this tangent, since it's kind of fun. OC shippability for me goes as follows:

• Radiant Steel - currently unshipped, but seems prone to crushing on stallions. I can definitely see something happening if the right pony came along to cut through all the awkwardness
  • Hopesong - she's still a little young for serious shipping; a bit silly for it too. Not shippable
  • Snowfall - very happily in a relationship with Pathfinder.
  • Damask Luster - played the character almost never, but I guess he'd be easy enough to ship if I ever wanted to.
  • Serendipity - not sure she's shippable long term as freedom is so important to her. it would have to just really make sense. She'll flirt with absolutely anyone and everyone though.
  • Crystal Snowflake - had an NPC husband who vanished. Doesn't seem to be against finding someone again, as her date with Merlot evidences
  • Lady Luck - she has a lot of trust issues and values her independence. I can't see her getting shipped unless a mare came along just right for her.
  • Midnight Brand - she had a NPC love in the past. She's now intensely guarded and chooses to stay distant, but I don't think she's hopeless for the right stallion.
  • Ardent Fate - definitely too young and too out of her mind to be shipped.
  • Starless Shroud - It's hard to see her as an especially romantic type. Someone would have to work aggressively to make an impression if they were interested.
  • Harlequin Salad - she's definitely interested in a relationship; her bizarre attitude and the fact that her cooking is potentially lethal might prove to be a barrier though.
  • Spirit Flame - I doubt romance is something she'd understand. She needs to come a little more out of her shell, get rid of the repressed emotions and learn a little more about the world before any kind of shipping.
  • Dazzle Dawn - not very shippable. She's a friendship nut, so that's where her mind stays acutely focused. Romance doesn't even occur to her generally. There are romantic overtones to how she feels about Arcana though.
  • Arcana - she probably has feelings for Dazzle Dawn on some level. I see other ships as more possible with her though, bizarrely. If she ever found someone who could match her, who she respected and who was interested I can see her letting down her guard.
  • Steel Dagger - he's got an on/off thing with my other character Verity Essence, and while it's hard to see him get too serious about any one mare, I think he is shippable. Would have liked to see if that dance with Sugar Star lead to anything...
  • Gray Lexis - he's a bold one and certainly interested in the mares. While he might profess an interest in younger mares, for the long term I think somepony who is closer to his age and more of a match for him in knowledge could possible be a good fit. ;)
  • Alexandrite Tilt - she had a pretty strong fixation on a certain ballet dancer for a while, though that's not likely to pan out now, unfortunately. Still, she's quite shippable, I'd say.
  • Tourmaline Glass - she's a precocious little brat who is both too young and too wrapped up in herself for anything.
  • Verity Essence - has her fling with Steel Dagger. Would maybe be interested in something a little more serious if she found a stallion or mare who could keep up with her.
  • Sierra - probably not very shippable. She doesn't have very high opinions of most other dragons. i imagine it'd be hard to find something that worked.
  • Vivid Flair - completely unshippable. Too wrapped up in her head and too at her core a loner to want to get attached to anyone
  • Insara - has an NPC husband
  • Gilda - I read her relationship with Dash as one-sided romantic. She is aggressively independent though, and after having gotten burned there I can't see her letting anyone else close for quite a long time. Someone would need to try really hard while not annoying her completely in the process.
  • Rarity - I refuse to ship her within WoE. I do tend to play her with having maybe the slightest crush on Dash, and she certainly gets playful with other ponies if the need arises, but I don't think it would benefit the game to have her ship with anyone for real.
  • Cloudchaser - happily in a relationship with Flitter
  • Lyra Hearstrings - happily in a relationship with Bon Bon

• Like 1

• Radiant Steel - currently unshipped, but seems prone to crushing on stallions. I can definitely see something happening if the right pony came along to cut through all the awkwardnes

Something about the "last name" Steel must make a Mare horribly awkward around Stallions cuz Regal is the same way :P

For you RPers, what cast and/or OC characters that you play are current shipped (and with who)?

I want to hear from all you shippers! :razz:

Okay I'm game for this:

• Regal Steel: Currently not in a relationship. Very prone to crushing and flirtation, but very awkward around Stallions.
  • Valour Bound: Secretly seeking that special somepony while attempting to concentrate on her career as a Crystal Guard.
  • Peridot Mellow: A career Mare, very unlikely to seek any kind of relationship. Not that she wouldn't enjoy attempts though.
  • Foghorn: Always happy to make a pretty mare feel special. Currently single.

GAH, WHY MUST MY EYES BURN WITH ALL OF THE HORRIBLE SHIPS?! :scream:

For you RPers, what cast and/or OC characters that you play are current shipped (and with who)?

Well, I'm not in a lot of shippings, but here are some of my ocs and their current shipability.....

WoE:

Monochrome: As she is my ponysona, I'm waiting until I have a boyfriend to ship her.

Mud Pie: Just a kid. No shipping here.

Marbles: Only a little kid. No shipping until I decide to make her older (which likely means never. She's too darn cute as a foal.)

FFA:

Nao: Developing a relationship with Krad (my friend's oc)

Necro: Tough, but has a soft side and is fiercely protective. Currently single.

Mechanical Madness: Not quite sure on this one, he may be developing a relationship with one of my other friends' character. Have to figure that out with her, until then unshipable.

Sea Lily: Happily in a relationship with Lionfisk.

I refuse to let this thread die, so I ask you all this: Show us your favorite ships wither its all canon, all OC, or OC-canon in pictures!

I'll start with my personal OTP - LyraBon (hidden by spoiler tag for many pics of embiggen size).

the_fun_has_been_bubbled_vector_by_kernelcobb-d579vuq.png

Because ponies nose rubbing is the cutest thing:

lyra_bonbon_snuggles_by_b_neko-d4sue28.png

dressing_by_kloudmutt-d4h134v.png

O MAI

bonbon___lyra_wallpaper_by_mysticalpha-d4gcc03.jpg

And last but not least because I found it funny:

covering_fire_by_paper_pony-d4m290k.gif

• Like 1

I've looked around at random shipping stuff on the internet, and here's my updated shipping list. I support the following:

Pinkie Pie x Pokey Pierce

Doctor Whooves x Derpy Hooves

Twist x Snails (Because of someone on here)

Sweetie Belle x Featherweight

Trixie x Blueblood

Rainbow Dash x Soarin

And there are probably more to come. And no, Rosewind/other assorted people, I'm still NEVER going to ship any of the main 6 together, nor will I support same gender ships. Extremely picky Christian shipper out. :blah:

I've looked around at random shipping stuff on the internet, and here's my updated shipping list. I support the following:

Pinkie Pie x Pokey Pierce

I never give Pinkie Pie ship much thought, although I have drawn a few PinkieDash pics for people in the past. I suppose I always saw her as someone who have flings but not many relationships. However PinkiePierce is something I can get behind

0a9482409a372241547056e72e1fa226-d4nkbwa.png

pokey_pierce_and_pinkie_pie_by_groxy_cyber_soul-d5op7hs.png

248682__pinkie%2Bpie_suggestive_shipping_straight_pinkamena%2Bdiane%2Bpie_socks_pokey%2Bpierce_pokeypie_artist-colon-missviolent.jpg

Doctor Whooves x Derpy Hooves

I like this one as well. I know some people ship Derpy with Dash, Fluttershy, or Carrot Top though. I am a fan of Derpy and Carrot Top as roommates instead personally, more potential for humor.

Twist x Snails (Because of someone on here)

Some peeps like SnailsBloom, but SnailsTwist is one of those ships I think works well.

Sweetie Belle x Featherweight

I just can't, huh... It doesn't connect in my mind. :?: Although I am not sure who be good with Sweetie Belle entirely, although I am a fan of Scootabelle, (also like Scootaloo and Rumble).

Trixie x Blueblood

Whaaaaa... You insult the Great and Powerful Trixie with such a ship! :shifty::twisted:

Rainbow Dash x Soarin

I personally love SoarinDash myself, probably my number one Dash ship.

And there are probably more to come. And no, Rosewind/other assorted people, I'm still NEVER going to ship any of the main 6 together, nor will I support same gender ships. Extremely picky Christian shipper out. :blah:

I am not a real fan of shipping the main six with each other, although I have no moral objection to it, rather because I feel it disrupts the BFF chemistry between the six. That being said, I am not such an opponent that I won't draw it for people, just not my thing.

For you Monochrome:

tumblr_maf03tzRNS1ru2exeo1_500.jpg

For you Monochrome:

tumblr_maf03tzRNS1ru2exeo1_500.jpg

Yay, adorability! :D I've never been sure about Caramel x Applejack, as shown here, because, aren't they related or something? If not, then yeah, I'd be cool with that one. :P

My favorite pony shipping's are

Pinkie Pie X Rorschach because Opposites attract

Frank West X Applejack because both are honest

Twilight Sparkle X Freddy Kruger because I can

Dante Sparda X Rainbow Dash because they are both CUHRAYZEE

Rarity X Batman because Upperclass ladies are attracted to Upperclass men

Skrillex X Fluttershy because they both scare me

And

Me X Celestia AND Luna because I'm Deadpool and am so awesome that I get 2 princesses

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...