Fanfictions

SeptemberRarity

Not sure if this is in the right section or if it needs to go in Creativity.

I myself am a writer at fimfiction.net. I have a fic written called The Private Scrapbook. I can give you a link if you want.

I also have a fanfiction.com account with some Care Bear fan fiction.

Thread moved to a more appropriate section.

I've been writing fanfics for a while. My most recent stuff can be found mostly on fimfiction. I haven't written much in the past year or so save part of a joint project recently, but have been meaning to hopefully get back into it soon.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to be in to writing Fanfictions, and two of my unfinished projects are still up on FimFiction. Given the time since I did them though, I think a lot could be improved on.

I'm trying to get back into fics right now though, and I've been working in my spare time on one recently.

Also 'cause everybody else is popping their profile in here I'll do so to: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Conor+Colton

• 3 weeks later...

I write on Fimfiction as well. Nothing much, just really random one shots and stuff. People say they're funny though XD Heres my profile if you want to check it out: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Smileyface1010 (I'm working on a one shot right now about Rainbow Dash drinking a potion that makes her only speak in puns and bad jokes, it's hilarious XD)

• 3 weeks later...

I do have an account on Fanfiction.net, yeah, but as I don't really follow many fanfics anymore and my own is still crawling out of hiatus I'm mostly just there for the RP forums. That said, my (LONG neglected) profile with its few piddly Pokemon fanfics is here at https://www.fanficti...4953/Korvi-Krow, though given that I'm still trying to figure out some wonky formatting issues with posting chapters on that website I would much rather prefer that folks read the SerebiiForums.com or DeviantArt versions. :blush: (Apparently FF.net REALLY hates when people try to add line breaks into a chapter, because even going back and trying to edit in something as simple as three dashes to indicate a timeskip doesn't make any visible difference to the continuous wall of text.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I was an author, but took hiatus due to the rudeness of readers. But the story i'm writing is called, Darkness Over Equestria, its still in the works though. Its a Human/Dark/Alternate Universe

I have written two fan fictions...... Both in German. I wants to post them on fimfiction but NOOOO! Internet had to be mean to me..... Actually did have them up for a while, but I got a lot of negative comments saying "Ugh, if your gonna write fan fiction, do it in English" so i took them down.

I have written two fan fictions...... Both in German. I wants to post them on fimfiction but NOOOO! Internet had to be mean to me..... Actually did have them up for a while, but I got a lot of negative comments saying "Ugh, if your gonna write fan fiction, do it in English" so i took them down.

I'm just using it to store some stories, but never publish them there. I prefer fanfiction.net in imo, at least there nobody judges you for lack of experienece, they just read and leave. But if i ever need help, i come here for it, so all well for me.

I don't let what they say bother me anymore, i just ignore it and do what i want, not what they want me to do. Clef, i think you could do the same, if they don't like it it, its their fault, not yours.

Archived