Citizens of Equestria!

Dear Celestia, the Princess of Equestria,

I had an "accident" while baking your delicious cake.Well, let me explain, I was just baking it normally, like a calm, natural woman should do for a royal lady's needs. Then...The bass cannon was thrown in! And the cake was destroyed! I am so sorry my princess. I hope you understand that I actually ate your cake.

From your naughty kind, generous, honest ally, Miss Mane.

P.S: Do not send me to the moon, please.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I can explain what happened to Miss Mane's cake... but first, I need to know where Midsy accquired that stupid cannon.

Sincerely,

Deep Bass

P.S: Seriously... who buys those kinds of things?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Princess Celestia,

I regret to inform you that the cakes offered you by your dearest subjects appear to be nothing more then random bits of electronic information bouncing about on some sort of interconnected magical web.

It would seem that these subjects are trying to dupe you with falsehoods about cakes that do not physically exist. In short, these cakes are lies.

I regret that I am the one to bring you this message, but frankly somepony had to do it.

Your Humble Subject Bracing for Backlash,

Luminous Night

Dear Princess Celestia,

I regret to inform you that the cakes offered you by your dearest subjects appear to be nothing more then random bits of electronic information bouncing about on some sort of interconnected magical web.

It would seem that these subjects are trying to dupe you with falsehoods about cakes that do not physically exist. In short, these cakes are lies.

I regret that I am the one to bring you this message, but frankly somepony had to do it.

Your Humble Subject Bracing for Backlash,

Luminous Night

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You want cake? You've got it! One Red Velvet Cake with a huge stack of Delicious Bacon coming right up!

red-velvet-cake-with-bacon.jpg

mlpspikeyunoplz.png?2

Excuse me, I have to raid some grocery stores.

you good sir know how to make a cake~ and what anime is that off of i wanna watch it now

*a portal opens up in tia's throne room and a basket of lemons with a sealed letter comes through*

Dear Princess Celestia,

Please refrain from sending your decrees to the Everdream. you hold no authority here, as a sign of good faith i have sent you some lemons... enjoy.

sincerely

Lord Skarr and Queen Remnant, Nightmare King and Queen

dear princess Celestia,

Angel Bunny stole the cake i was baking for you actually he just took my seat on the couch but details details so please send him to the moon. i won't bake another cake until he is on the moon so i know my cakes are safe. and why don't you send fluttershy's friends there to? they must be a bad influence on Angel to make him a cake stealer. i don't want fluttershy to be a victim of this bad influence

not sincerly,

-mr. totally-not-discord

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Princess Celestia...

*Pushes a giant cannon up and aims right for Canterlot. Grinning, pulls the string to fire the cannon. Just as it fires, four bazookas fly out attached to strings. I pull the string again once the bazookas are high and far enough and each one fires a large warhead. They get closer and closer to the castle.* Wait a second, I was suppose to say something... *The warheads stop in mid air* ...Oh yeah... Ka-booooom! *Each warhead explode, but no fire or shrapnel come out; instead a table flies into the main chamber of the castle, then cakes that every pony had posted on here lands neatly on the tablet, as well as a german chocolate cake.*

...enjoy. :smug:

frabz-Deal-with-it-205403.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WELL EXCUSE ME. How is that I never saw until now that my skills as a chocolate-and-seasalt-caramel cake baker could be put to use in service of cake-chomping princesses?? >:T

...that said, Princess, I DO hope you like ridiculously rich and decadent chocolate-caramel concoctions.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived