Mismatched couple in the Hedge Maze (Open)

Mojo

myaN5s.jpgLarry the Cable Pony

201px-Pinkie_Pie_cute_reaction_S3E13.pngPinkamina Apple Pie

"Ain't ya glad I talked ya inta comin' to this here fancy shindig with me, Pink Stuff?" Larry the Cable Pony asked his date, a pink straight maned mare wearing a simple country looking dress.

"Actually, no," Pinkamina Apple Pie muttered nervously. "I don't care much for pickin' fruit, and I don't care much for the way that gatekeeper acted. First, he was all happy to see me until he double checked his list. That's when he sent both of us out here to this maze."

"Reckon I kin see yur point," Larry admitted. "Them comments he made about yur flat hair and how that goomer kept callin' ya Pinkie all the time. I'm yur date and ya won't even let ME call ya Pinkie!"

"Because my name is Pinkamina. I thought coming to the Gala would help me forget how bad of a farmer I am. Guess I owe you and your friends thanks for helping me with the apple harvest."

"Yur welcome, sweetie! Country folk help one another. I wonder if'n they got anything ta eat out here in this maze. I'm so hungry right now, my stomach's gonna sue mah mouth fer non support! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"

"I just hope we can find some other ponies out here who can tell us what's going on!" Pinkimena neighed as she and Larry began to walk around together.

Starwind and Stormchaser was walking though the maze together and got kindof lost

"I heard somepony talking over here come on storm said" Starwind

"I am coming we been walking around for quite a while and my legs and wings are tired" said Stormchaser

"you can rest in a bit" said Starwind

right as she said that she walked into view of the two ponys there got there when the pink one was saying her name is Pinkamina

"Howdy there, y'all!" Larry neighed in a friendly manner. "We're so glad to see ya here! I'm Larry the Cable Pony and this here's mah gal pal Pinkimena, don't call'r Pinkie, she don't like that too well. Is thar any grub round here ta eat? I'm so hungry, it's make'n the earth rumble! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"

"Don't mind him, he THINKS he's a comedian," Pinkimena said sternly. "I'm so glad to finally meet somepony else. Did you get sent out here too? I don't think it's fair for us to spend all our time out here. I wanted to meet a Princess, maybe ask her for some help with my apple farm. I just don't have the knack for growing fruit. Everything I do on that farm flops."

"Don't ya worry none, sweet stuff! We're here ta have a good time! Say, did y'all hear the one about the time Princess Luna stepped out on the balcony and got MOONED by the MOON? HA HA HA GIT'R DONE!"

"You are SO embarrassing," Pinkimena said as she 'facehooved'.

"hi there my name is starwind" said Starwind

"hay names stormchaser i got some food in the saddlebag i have" said stormchaser showing them the bag he is carrying

"no we didn't get send out here we came out here to have fun in the maze i love mazes" said Stormchaser

"the Moon princess getting moon by the moon" said Starwind she put her hoof to her chin and thought about it "yea in a way that is kinda funny" said Starwind

((i will added a picture of them soon))

"Pleased ta meetcha, Starwind an' Stormchaser!" Larry neighed happily, "Anypony who's got food with'm sure is a friend of mine! Ya see, Pinkimena? Starwind thought mah joke was funny!"

"She said a LITTLE funny, Larry," the pink mare with the apples cutie mark sighed. "Anyway, would you be willing to share your food with us? They didn't give us anything when we were sent out here."

"Well, reckon we may as well make the best of this here situation. Maybe betwixt all of us, we kin find our way outta this here maze. Now if'n we had a baseball and baseball bat, I could git us all out!"

"Larry, how can a baseball and bat possibly help us out of this maze?"

"We'd play a game of baseball! An' when each of us came ta' bat, all we need is three strikes and we're OUT! HA HA HA! I don't care who ya are, that's funny! GIT'R DONE!"

"I wish I had an apple right now!"

"Ta eat?"

"NO! If I had an apple, I'd THROW it at you!" Pinkimena grumbled, giving her date an icy stare.

(ooc): Sorry I let this one get away from me

Pinkimena grabbed one of the apples and held it in her hoof, very tempted to pelt the rotund Earth stallion with it.

"Now hold up thar, sweetie," Larry pleaded. "Why waste good food? Besides that, is that a good example to set fer our new friends?"

"Well, I guess when you put it that way, you're right."

"What did the banana say ta the apple? It said, 'I have a-peal! Git it? I don't care who yur are, that's .." Larry ended his last statement abruptly when Pinkimena hit him in the face hard with the apple she had.

"You're driving me CRAZY with yur weird puns! Now STOP IT!"

"Y'know yur beautiful when yur angry?" Larry said with a laugh, "GIT'R DONE!"

"thats a reason i like apples even if you throw them if they don't break you can still eat it if you brush off the little dirt that will get on them and they are still good" said Stormchaser going to the apple brush off any dirt on it and then giving it back to Pinkimena

when starwind saw larry get hit with the apple she startled to laugh

"There you are, Larry!" Pinkimena neighed as she started to laugh with Starwind, "I don't care who you are, now THAT'S funny!"

"Reckon I had that'n comin' ta me," Larry laughed as he grabbed the thrown apple off the ground and ate it. "Thanks fer the apple, guys! What do ya think we oughta do now?"

"Do you two have any suggestions?" the pink mare asked Stormchaser and Starwind.

starkbanner.png

Nearby, an earthpony was intently staring at a fork in the upcoming section of maze, scratching his head at the implications that there was only one of him, and about 3 choices for him to head in that might potentially lead somewhere...and yet he wasn't really sure that venturing forward on his own was something that he was good to go with right now...'specially since he really wasn't sure what the designer of this bizarre hedgemaze was thinking when he was designing this monstrosity of a location.

" Something tells me... " he mutters to himself, tweaking the shades slightly that were resting upon his muzzle. " that the conventional maze rules apply here! "

Poni looked behind him at the sound of voices, and gave a bright smirk - an idea coming to mind that perhaps it was a better idea to team up with this rather interestingly noisy group of ponies...and thus, he trots up to their direction and gives them a small grin and a salute. " Hey there, glad to see another buncha ponies in here...was beginnin' to think I was all on my lonesome here...anyway, Names Poni Stark, who might you folks be? "

With any luck, mayhaps this group might be the break he needed to find...well, whatever was meant to be found in this maze - he wasn't really clear on that front, but whatever it was, he assumed it was something worth taking a look at - afterall, it didn't seem likely that the Princesses would keep such a weird twisting hedgemaze around and have ABSOLUTELY nothing worth the time at the end.

Whatever lay at the centre of this maze, he wanted to be amongst the few ponies here to have truly had a good look at it's secrets, and perhaps learn something from the experience!

((what are conventional maze rules))

stormchaser was the first to notice the pony walking up "hay" is all he said then poni induction himself

"my name is stormchaser and her right here"

he pointed to starwind

"her name is starwind those two right there"

he said pointing to them first to pinkiemena then larry

"the foxy pink mare name is pinkiemena what ever you do don't call her pinkie and that pony wearing the neat vest name is larry" said Stormchaser

"me and stormchaser is exploreing this maze for the fun of it we are siblings" said Starwind

Archived