The attack of the Timberwolfs (Open)

LeCountryBrony

It was a sunny day in the everfree forest, GoldDigger was at a bank of a stream panning for gold. When all the sudden there came a growl from behind him, Gold turned his head looking behind his shoulder noticed 4 Timberwolves "hunched down" and sneaking toward him snarling at him. Panicking Gold dropped the pan from his mouth and was off like a shot from a cannon. GoldDigger almost having them outran tripped over a tree root sticking up out of the ground spraining his leg. Standing back up Gold was surrounded by the wolfs "GREAT" thought GoldDigger to himself.

stormchaser decided to leave his house to go Stretch his wings he was flying by the everfree forest when he heard a timberwolfes howl he decided to check it out he saw what they was chasing was another pony so he pick up speed to try to saw him he saw him trip and the wolves surround him so stormchaser when and flew by to try to get them to chase him

• 2 weeks later...

A blue pegasus pony was flying over the stream, practicing on some tricks that he thought was pretty cool. He had the day off today, which was quite rare, and even though he felt like searching for work some of his friends thought he needed it and pretty much forbid him to overwork himself. He didn't have to listen, but maybe they were right...on some occasions. His attention turned towards the stream upon hearing a ruckus and sped over only to see some ponies getting chased and attacked by Timberwolves. He was going to help, but the situation subsided quickly. "You ponies ok? I was on my way to lend a hoof, but I see everything is ok." The pegasus landed on the ground and fold his wings, looking at the three ponies through his flight goggles. "The name's Sky Current, nice to meet you ponies." The blue pony smiled as he introduce himself.

(( ooc: hope it's ok for me to join too :) ))

((yea it ok thats why its open and also can you try to do pony stuff what i mean by that when you said hand you should say hoof everybody should be everypony things like that))

stormchaser turned to look at the new pony that join them "what is a hand" questioned Stormchaser

"Oops, you'll have to excuse what I said. I meant to say hoof." His tone was nervous as he scratched the back of his had with his hoof. "Must have gotten that from by brother, since he does say that from time to time. Guess all that adventuring can change a pony." Skycurrent laughed before he attempt to explain what a hand was. "If I remember correctly, just picture your hoof with five other little hooves around it. Never actually seen one myself I might add." The pegasus shrugged.

(( ooc: Yeah that was what I meant. I just need some time getting use to it, since it's like my first time doing a rp like this :); ))

((ok i not complaining about how you type i am just saying before somepony does before you post after you finish typeing make sure you reread it to make sure it sounds right because i found two mistake you made you being new i am just telling you before you make somepony mad about it because it could be hard for them to understand what you are trying to said))

"oh well no harm done that just reminded me of a different pony" said Stormchaser

"Different pony?" He asked curiously. 'He knows a pony who has hands??' He wanted to ask, but he shook the thought away. "So what are you ponies doing out here, other than being attack by timberwolves?" He finished and lifted his flight goggles up, revealing a pair of teal colored eyes.

(( ooc: Thanks for point them out, I appreciate it :) Where did you see "everybody"? I'm going over and over my post and I don't see it, unless you're talking about "everything". If I say that do I need to replace "thing" with "pony"? On a side note, I think I'll wait for the other's reply before I post again. Don't want to leave anypony behind :); ))

((i don't see everybody i was just giving an example i don't like to leave anypony behind either but we was just talking))

"i heard the timberwolves howl and i came to help and the other pony i was talking about is Lyra" said stormchaser