The attack of the Timberwolfs (Open)

LeCountryBrony

"Looking for...gold..? There's gold here?" The pegasus looked around and only saw trees, rocks, dirt, and more nature stuff. "Yeah, I was too, attracted by the commotion that was going on here." Sky looked from pony to pony before he spoke again, "I would like to see them try coming after us again, but I suppose your idea isn't bad either." His eyes went over to the other pony who spoke about going back to her farm. "What's your name again? Actually I don't think I've caught anypony's names here."

"I'm Strawberry Splash" the pony said annoyed "Strawberry, strawberry where are you, come out already I gave up looking for you half an hour ago" said a new pony clearly worried "sorry Stardust I heard timberwolves and ran to see what happened" said Strawberry Splash.

Hooowrrroooo came a distant howl "Meepp, let's get outa here before the timberwolves are apon us" said Stardust Shine nervously "Quick to my farm we'll be safe there" rushed Strawberry Splash.

The pegasus wanted to ask why Strawberry Splash sounded a bit annoyed, but he let it go after hearing howls. It sure did sent chills through his body. At first he was going to bid them farewell and fly off somewhere, but he decided to stay and followed Strawberry Splash, along with the others, to the pony's farm. After hearing the pony ask who wanted some jam, Sky raised one of his hooves, "I'd love some!" He replied enthusiastically.

"Quit showing off! Not all of us can fly over this filth!" Stardust Shine huffed. "Come on you sissy just walk through it." Strawberry Splash said, already halfway through the large mud puddle.

"thanks Stormchaser your sweet" said Stardust Shine. "Looks like somepony has a crush" teased Strawberry Splash "hhhhoooowwwwwooooorrrrrr" came a distant howl. "Quick grab some pots and pans and bang em it'll scare away those wolves." shouted Strawberry Splash.