Friendship is Stupid (OPEN)

TRH501

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ok i just want you to know if you need any kind of help i will help and my door will always be open for you also beware of the pink" said Stormchaser as he give jack the warning he look at flare like he knew what he was talking about

Shadow looked at Sun, "Speaking of Pink....where is Angel?"

Sun shrugged, "Probably at Sugarcube Corner...again...eating..."

They both sigh and then back at Jack,

"Well...here..." he drops a card next to him, "Go to this building, they will offer you a homestead, just say Shadow sent you..."

"...Pink?"Jack raised his eyebrow at Storm, "How is pink even remotely threatening?"He shook his head warily. He sighed hearing shadow, "...None of you are going to take no for an answer are you?" He picked up the card, sighing. "Alright alright..."

' Even the inhabitants are annoying. Can't get any worse at least...' He thought irritably.

Sun nodded, "Your lucky Angel or even...Pink is here...they would be dragging you through Equestria just to help ya."

Shadow nodded, "Yes...well...good day...I have to return my post...being royal guard and all....If you need any help, just ask for my brother...he will help ya."

"you will see sometime soon i know you will just remember my warning" said stormchaser as he took off laughing

((angel i am going to be playing any all the other ponies he will meet along his path for friendship if you want to help just said so and who you want to play when they appear))

Sun shrugged,"Okay, well follow me" he smiled and lead Jack into Ponyvilie

Meanwhile at Sugarcube Corner

Angel was eating a whole plate of sweets, "This is sooo good Mrs. Cake! So where is Pinky?"

Mrs. Caked shrugged, "She said something about a new person from another world came here, but you know Pinky always has wild stories."

Angel nodded and eats a cupcake, "Yeah ha ha ha!"

Sun looked around, "Well you should've seen it when Discord was here...not to peaceful at all...anyway...Let's go to Sugarcube Corner, Angel would love to meet ya...hopefully pink is not there ha ha ha!"