Traveling Players Audition and Casting Calls

GhostGirl

Canterlot's Premiere Traveling Acting Troupe, the Traveling Players (sometimes jokingly referred to as Celestia's Court by its members), is looking for new actors and stagehands! Have you got a crafty type character who wants to really put her skills to use? Or maybe you just have a pony who can carry a heavy load and wants an excuse to travel Equestria? Well, as long as they're alright with living on a tight budget, the Traveling Players will welcome them!

As of now, the Traveling Players is made up of four ponies: Ghost Writer (the playwright, ever skittish and eager to avoid crowds), Spotlight (the diva actress, always full of hot air), Pierrot (the mute performer, but a kind enough friend), and Double Tap (the laid back, ever reliable stagehand).

Any actor, singer, painter, carpenter, tailor, or writer is welcome to send an audition (in the form of a link to your character's WoE application) to me! Your character should not, however, have pre-existing ties with the troupe. It's better if your character is thrown in new. They can be from any city, not just Canterlot itself (though this is where the troupe is based) and you aren't required to participate in EVERY troupe thread.

Really, this is just something I wanted to set up for RPers to have more RP partner options. Older members of Canterlot who RP with the same couple of people all the time are encouraged to join, as well as brand new members of Canterlot who may not have found anybody to RP with yet.

Further, since we welcome any character from any city on the map, we also welcome any species that has been implemented in WoE. Griffins, crystal ponies, zebras, dragons, unicorns, buffalo, pegasi, donkeys, and earth ponies are all more than welcome!

Just chatter at me in this thread, let me know if you're interested, and send me a link to your character's application.

-- Ghostie

Hmmm.... I suppose I can have Barley Mayberry make an audition. He's skilled in overacting and playing the fife, so you guys will have both an actor and a musician. And since Barley's kinda been gathering dust RP-wise, I might as well offer his services here. :P

Looks good! I sent you a PM about Skype, if you have it, and you're cleared to post in the troupe thread whenever you're ready! This is also me reminding the other members that they're intended to post in the troupe thread, especially Bug, Dio, and Allura.

I am very interested! Though I will have to send my app of Quillhart later when I'm on my computer. A bit of a warning if you choose to search for the app yourself: I have come a long way since I made it and you should not expect too much of the quality.