making new friends in town (open to all)

LeCountryBrony

After an ordeal with a timberwolf in the everfree GoldDigger sat against a tree outside ponyville with his traveling pack next to him and his hind leg hurting badly from the wolf biting it. "Just how am I supposed to get around with my leg hurting like this" Gold said to himself. When another pony came walking down the path (join in :D ... if you want to that'd be ok * :Flutter: *)

Icicle notices voices coming from light out of the ever free forest ((Character in my profile pic)) "please be ponies,please be ponies!" He thinks in is head. Icicle notices thy ending of the forest "FINALLY!!!" He yells. Not noticing the ponies that he running towards and bumps in to them with broken wing "AGH!!!"

Trotting down the path came a somewhat unkempt looking mare, her coat a sort of peach-yellow tone and her mane looking a strange mix of curly long and unkempt with almost every lock looking like it had fallen in paint, one lock of her mane held with a trio of seemingly metal rings that held the lock together and gave the end a sort of paintbrush look at the end had the most noticeable instance of this. Atop her head was a conical and simple looking hat made of straw. Upon her back were two saddlebags one filled with scrolls and parchments and the other filled with many brushes of assorted types and sizes.

"Ah.. the border of everf--" she began but paused once she noticed the two injured ponies and seemingly unharmed other ones and immediately galloped over and skidded to a halt before the trio, "A-are you three okay- no wait, that's a stupid question ...um there anything I might be able to do to help?" the mare seemed to have a rather noticeable accent that one native to Trottingham would bear.

((OOC: Um is this post okay?))

• Like 1

The unicorn sighed,"Yer not gonna be fine if ya let your leg bleed out like that." and without a moment's notice she bucked the saddlebags off of her back, nudging the flap on one open with her nose she began to look through them, soon finding a small sheet of linen. Approaching the trio with the sheet held in her teeth ,"Can of you hangf on foo thif?" she asked in a slightly muffled speech.