Steam trading card experiment

Lerian

I've been trading these Steam cards for a little while and reading the questions about frequency of drops* combined with the amount of cards stagnating in my own inventory, on the market etc I started thinking. These cards need to be moving and being crafted rather than being saved and sitting around!

Onto my grand experiment to get some badges crafted and more cards circulating! I'll list a set of games that are 'Keeps' for me and these are the ones I'm building. I want cards for these games and will trade 1 for 1 with any other cards I have. Even if those cards are singles!

If you have trouble getting finding my Steam, communicate through PM please. It will be nice to try to keep this thread tidy for people who wish to put their name up for others (i.e. not just friending me) and expand the experiment if they're interested.

With a view to tidiness, if this works out I will edit this post rather than sticking things at the end.

Smoothie Lyra don't care

KEEPS: Don't Starve, Castle Storm, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Company of Heroes 2, Orcs must Die 2, Shadowrun Returns.

Other questions you may have:

Why ask here? Why not on another forum? Bluntly, trust. While it is still a case of 'person on the internet' I feel more trust to forum users here than on Steam forums, reddit, [insert other forum here.]

Do I have to friend you? While more friends are nice, please don't feel obliged. I am no more or less likely to trade if you are my Steam friend.

You seem like nice and trusting fellow! I have $10.3 million tied in Nairobi bank account..... No. No money, discounts, game items or anything else. This is purely an experiment to get cards moving. 1 for 1 standard, 1 for 1 foil.

I really want card [X] but I don't have any cards for your keeps games! Offer something anyway. Unless I have a tonne of the card you are offering I will probably trade. The idea is to get badges crafted after all.

* Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community.