Heroes of the Prophecy (OOC) (18+)

Derpyy

I have Ocarina of Time, Four Sword, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker for the Game Cube and Skyward Sword for the Wii probably have a few more but can't think of it off the top of my head

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. We are at the First Temple. I have ideas for the rooms and the layout but I just want to keep regular updates here in the OOC.

Sorry if it seems rushed. I wanted to go for that factor of the To Be Heroes being rushed into the action and meeting Gaondo- I mean Sombra.

But this will be a combination of like all the LoZ. Only ponified and I will add my twists here and there. Hope you guys are ready for a dungeon crawl to get our souls back?! :D

((... Any chances I can join? This seems like an aweful lot of fun. I got my app here already: http://www.canterlot...hsau-121-ready/

Not sure he'd be part of any "profecy" or wielder of any element... but he could easily be there for some strong support.))

I don't see how a super soldier fits in with a few small equines. Plus this is Equestria WAY back when.

(( I could've sworn this was the crossover RP. Guess I'm at the wrong place, then. Sorry.))

Yes this is the CROSSOVER section. But I fail to see how a Super Solider would fit into a Legend of Zelda/MLP RP. I don't remember super soldiers in LoZ or MLP. I'm sorry.

Hrmm.... LoZ holds a special place in my heart, along with most of my childhood, can't see why I wouldn't join. Are you still open for apps, and if so, what elements are still available? Just wanted to make sure before I toss mine up.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: A'ris

Species: Unicorn

Colors: White coat. grey eyes, silvery mane and tail

Mane and tail style: Long and flowing

Residence: Everfree Village

Cutie mark: none

Instrument: Harp

Fighting style: As a unicorn she tends to prefer the use of magic from a distance and preventing assailants from from touching her. However her creative nature has had an impact on how she uses her magic, Since she learned her love of tailoring she has decided to role with this theme and as a result carries a large amount of magic threads in a saddlebag on her side that she can use as a unique defensive and offensive method. By surrounding herself with many of these threads she keeps aloft using some very precise telekinesis she is able to quickly arrange them into any "pattern necessary. Her typical method of fighting in this way is to shape the threads in an almost cat's cradle style that is tightly wound together and shield her from attacks, however since this defense method requires many threads in order to block effectively against a strong opponent it means she has to concentrate most if not all of them in one direction to defend, use against multiple attackers is a very bad idea as she would need to spread the threads equally between each shield she brings up which greatly decreases their durablilty. due to this weakness she prefers to stay on the offensive and either deal with opponents quickly by immobilzing them and repeatedly bucking them or binding them and making them fight for her although depending on the victims strength she may not be able to hold them for long against stronger opponents or even at all. (all of this can go if Derrpy wishes it so)

Occupation: In the village A'ris is a tailor as well as an enchanter. In charge of weaving clothing for the villagers, often for those who desire a sort of magical protection.

Personality: A'ris is typically cheery and kind, often weaving and spinning clothes while humming but she has a bit of a mischievous streak where she often sneaks out to explore the woods without permission from the rest of the village. Strangely enough she seems to get scared fairly easily by sudden noises but seems to be able to keep herself composed if she's in front of a timberwolf or something... however chances are she might be trying to hold back some tears afterward.

Spirit animal: the Hare

Hero to be: Air

(I got kinda ... creative with it, please be gentle with creaticism and telling me how bad or stupid it is >_< and of course what changes i should make)